PDA

View Full Version : when do we organize our walkout of the stadium?

trapezeus
09-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Is the Jets game too soon?

SeatownBillsFan21
09-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Really Why????? We all knew this was rebuilding whats the point???

justasportsfan
09-20-2010, 01:54 PM

so maybe we'll wait to show up once they've rebuilt? Why should people spend time and money the bills team that shoves Trent down our throats?

OpIv37
09-20-2010, 01:57 PM
the Jets game?

5 years ago wouldn't have been too soon.

OpIv37
09-20-2010, 01:58 PM

"rebuilding" means progressively getting better over the course of several seasons. It doesn't mean taking a completely inept offense from last year and making it worse.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 02:03 PM
What the Hell good is acting like a bunch of women with PMS going to do?

trapezeus
09-20-2010, 02:04 PM
i set my bar so low. I wanted to just see mild improvement, i am willing to take a worse record, but i want some improvement. and it's just not there. Trent is worse than he has ever been. the line just doesn't get it. they can't stop anyone.

it's outrageous that they could get worse from last year. it's simply not fair that we are being subjected to this.

Forward_Lateral
09-20-2010, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't call what Buffalo's been doing "rebuilding". Teams that have rebuilt usually win within 10 ***** seasons. Even Arizona made it to the freaking superbowl. Arizona!

Hell, even Detroit looks like their future is bright, and they had Shaun Hill at QB yesterday.

FML.

Forward_Lateral
09-20-2010, 02:06 PM

I agree. Walking out won't prove anything besides the fact that you are an idiot for paying $50 for a ticket, then leaving. I'd rather see a 60 min boo-fest organized. Just sit there and boo for 60 minutes straight.

trapezeus
09-20-2010, 02:07 PM
so we pay the $90 a ticket to keep the team in town. and if we don't we're bad fans. Come on.

these guys are embarassing our hometown,

Mahdi
09-20-2010, 02:08 PM
If Trent remains the starter while the Bills continue to lose next week with another shocking offensive performance it would not be too soon....

Just as a side note... The Raiders fans started a chant in the stadium to get Bruce Gradkowski into the game (BRUUUUUUUUUCE) and although it wasn't a direct result of that Cable made the change and went with Gradkowski.

I would love to see a BROHHHHHHMMMMM Chant before a walkout. Even FITZY FITZY FITZY would be fine by me.

Forward_Lateral
09-20-2010, 02:09 PM
AT this point, I'd rather see Losman at QB. And I loathe that penis eater.

mush69
09-20-2010, 02:16 PM
AT this point, I'd rather see Losman at QB. And I loathe that penis eater.

What's Flutie up too these days! Hell I still got a box of flakes too.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 03:19 PM
so we pay the $90 a ticket to keep the team in town. and if we don't we're bad fans. Come on.

these guys are embarassing our hometown,
No, fans walking out in a snit, rather than supporting their team, would be an embarassment to Buffalo.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 03:28 PM
What would be better is if every time the offense takes the field, everyone stands up and turns their back to the field.

Pinkerton Security
09-20-2010, 03:37 PM
how many of you predicted that we'd be 0-2 at this point?? im guessing quite a few, so why is everyone so outraged??

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 03:47 PM
how many of you predicted that we'd be 0-2 at this point?? im guessing quite a few, so why is everyone so outraged??
Damned near everyone but a few of us homeristic, halucinating, head-in-the-clouds head cases. And we're not outraged, either. Just discouraged.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Damned near everyone but a few of us homeristic, halucinating, head-in-the-clouds head cases. And we're not outraged, either. Just discouraged.

Oh it's outrage.

I picked them to go 3-13...losing these 2 games is no surprise

HOWEVER

I've never seen a team play such uninspired, we don't give a crap football in years.

Not too mention this new head coach hire is worse than what we got rid of. We brought a dude in who's trying to run a college style offense at the NFL level.

Oh yeah and guys like Spiller, Carrington, Maybin either barely or don't see the field at all.

tat2dmike77
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Walking out does nothing. You already spent the money for the ticket and parking plus any sodas, beer or whatever.

Ralph wouldn't care if the whole stadium left after the national anthem. He got his ticket money. Yeah the players would care but then they would say stuff like F those fans you think we like losing? So it's a fine tightrope to walk. You want to let the owner know we are pissed yet you don't want to slap the players in the mouth.

I know it sucks. Most of us have lived through worse 84 ring a bell anyone. Those were horrible years till 88 well 87 was promising.

Also just out of curiosity what grade are you in? A walkout come on :crazy:

tat2dmike77
09-20-2010, 03:55 PM
What would be better is if every time the offense takes the field, everyone stands up and turns their back to the field.

I usually watch the Jills during offensive series i may just watch them all game when i come in for the Jets game.

Night Train
09-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Empty seats speak volumes.

Sophmoric displays are just more reality TV, which already is played.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh it's outrage.

I picked them to go 3-13...losing these 2 games is no surprise

HOWEVER

I've never seen a team play such uninspired, we don't give a crap football in years.

Not too mention this new head coach hire is worse than what we got rid of. We brought a dude in who's trying to run a college style offense at the NFL level.

Oh yeah and guys like Spiller, Carrington, Maybin either barely or don't see the field at all.
I hear you. I'm losing my optimism very quickly.

bigbry
09-20-2010, 04:00 PM

Okay, then keep going to the games giving up as much dough as you can to Ralph just so you can complain like someone going thru PMS.

Bills fans need to do something besides giving up money...I swear Bills fans and their front office deserve each other. Pure stupidity.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Okay, then keep going to the games giving up as much dough as you can to Ralph just so you can complain like someone going thru PMS.
I just take Midol and grin and bear it.

DraftBoy
09-20-2010, 04:16 PM
What do you hope to accomplish with a walk-out exactly? More embarrassment?

This is going to turn into another billboard moment, I can just see it now.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-20-2010, 05:02 PM
"rebuilding" means progressively getting better over the course of several seasons. It doesn't mean taking a completely inept offense from last year and making it worse.
Just saying its not going to do anything.I'm sure the FO knows that there losing there fan base the kicker there is that they could careless.Its all a plan to eventually move this team to another city thinking we don't care anymore to put up a fight.JMO

topher180
09-20-2010, 05:38 PM

Dude are you kidding me? You are reduced to bad shtick at this point? Why do you take dissent so personally? How is a show of solidarity synonymous with PMS? You said it would be an embarrassment? How about, this team is an embarrassment to the city. Your posts equal parts blind kool-aid drinking and arrogance.

"How dare you critisize this team! This is MY team! If you are upset, you just must not be a real fan! Maybe you should go root for the Pats!"

That sounds familiar. Oh wait, I remember. You are no different then the people who claimed dissent against the Iraq war equated being anti-American. Guess what, in America we don't have to subject ourselves to a piss poor product. If those people spent their money on tickets already, and this makes them feel better, who are you to tell them different?

Let me ask you, since you are mr. optimism. What is sitting around, defending bad move after bad move, going to get you?

You should apply for a job at OBD. You would fit well into their organizational culture.

X-Era
09-20-2010, 05:58 PM

My predicition is right after the Lions game we will be officially out of it.

But to be honest, cant we just not go in and tailgate instead?

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Dude are you kidding me? You are reduced to bad shtick at this point? Why do you take dissent so personally? How is a show of solidarity synonymous with PMS? You said it would be an embarrassment? How about, this team is an embarrassment to the city. Your posts equal parts blind kool-aid drinking and arrogance.

"How dare you critisize this team! This is MY team! If you are upset, you just must not be a real fan! Maybe you should go root for the Pats!"

That sounds familiar. Oh wait, I remember. You are no different then the people who claimed dissent against the Iraq war equated being anti-American. Guess what, in America we don't have to subject ourselves to a piss poor product. If those people spent their money on tickets already, and this makes them feel better, who are you to tell them different?

Let me ask you, since you are mr. optimism. What is sitting around, defending bad move after bad move, going to get you?

You should apply for a job at OBD. You would fit well into their organizational culture.
Why are you insulting me? I'm expressing an opinion, just like you. I have never insulted you and don't intend to. I think walking out of the stadium en masse is an embarassment, plain and simple.

I choose to be positive, you don't. Big deal. You ought to learn to disagree in an agreeable manner.

topher180
09-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Why are you insulting me? I'm expressing an opinion, just like you. I have never insulted you and don't intend to. I think walking out of the stadium en masse is an embarassment, plain and simple.

I choose to be positive, you don't. Big deal. You ought to learn to disagree in an agreeable manner.

Really? First you have insulted me before, for the record. It was you and one of your message board bodyguards, so you can come off that pedestal.

Secondly, you are not being gracious in your argument, you are being arrogant. You think you are better then me and everyone else who is fed up with the time and energy we have spent on this team without a return, and your posts are often a veiled attempt to tell us that.

Please bring something to the discussion. How is a show of displeasure such as leaving the stadium more embarrassing than the play on the field week after week, year after year? And who does it embarrass exactly? The people involved? Doesn't it really fall on the shoulders of the people at OBD?

Billz_fan
09-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Message board body guards ? Just asking, Is that something you can get with Zone Bucks ? :D

trapezeus
09-20-2010, 09:51 PM
hilarious that a walkout is juvenile, but pretending that this team doesn't smell like **** is the adult thing to do.

we have to buy tickets to prove football in buffalo must stay. just like the billboard was mean spirited, it was part of ending the insanity. i think its more embarassing for fans to say, "we'll show up for this all the time," than it is to say, "we know what good football is and this isn't it. fix it"

and for the poster asking my age, im well into my 30's now.

topher180
09-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Message board body guards ? Just asking, Is that something you can get with Zone Bucks ? :D

LOL. No, there is a segment of this board that will jump all over you if you disagree with one of the all mighty old-timers, hence the body guard comment.

All I get is Op thanking my posts, because we are equally cynical towards this team now.....and better days being a part time supporter. Some days he gives me props and others I swear he would ban me if he could. He's message board bi-polar when it comes to your boy.

RoscoeMagic
09-20-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't think there are enough BillsZone members to fill 2 sections let alone the whole stadium. :ill:

topher180
09-20-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't think there are enough BillsZone members to fill 2 sections let alone the whole stadium. :ill:

Now that is a very good point. Well we'll just have to call in some reinforcements.

Alliances with other message boards *gasp*

Bravo82
09-21-2010, 02:26 PM
If you are unhappy with the product, don't waste your money on these clowns. What motive does Ralph have to improve the team if he knows some buffoon who has had season tickets in his family for umpteen years will renew no matter what? Nothing would embarrass Ralph more than seeing his team trot out on opening day to a crowd of 15,000 people.

Then even if the NFL and/or a new owner wants to move the Bills, who the **** cares. They only want your money. Ralph, Roger Goodell, and the players don't give a **** about us unless we are lining up to buy $100 tickets, $25 parking spots, $80 jerseys, and $8 beers.

And actually I think the idea of organizing a tailgate in a non-Bills lot and not going into the stadium at game time is the best idea I've heard of yet.

Extremebillsfan247
09-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Is the Jets game too soon?I don't think organizing is even necessary. There won't be anyone there accept for maybe Jets fans. lol a blackout is just about inevitable at this point.

trapezeus
09-21-2010, 03:08 PM
i'm going to the jets game simply because friends of mine from nyc are coming in for the game.

remember when 9-6 win for the bills meant an AFC East Crown?

RoscoeMagic
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
If you are unhappy with the product, don't waste your money on these clowns. What motive does Ralph have to improve the team if he knows some buffoon who has had season tickets in his family for umpteen years will renew no matter what? Nothing would embarrass Ralph more than seeing his team trot out on opening day to a crowd of 15,000 people.

Then even if the NFL and/or a new owner wants to move the Bills, who the **** cares. They only want your money. Ralph, Roger Goodell, and the players don't give a **** about us unless we are lining up to buy $100 tickets, $25 parking spots, $80 jerseys, and $8 beers.

And actually I think the idea of organizing a tailgate in a non-Bills lot and not going into the stadium at game time is the best idea I've heard of yet.

That's some solid p0asting IMHO :brilliant:

Bravo82
09-21-2010, 05:54 PM
That's some solid p0asting IMHO :brilliant:

Thank you...unfortunately there are some people out there on other forums who feel I do not produce enough "serious bills discussion" :clown: :afro:

Ingtar33
09-22-2010, 12:21 AM
i set my bar so low. I wanted to just see mild improvement, i am willing to take a worse record, but i want some improvement. and it's just not there. Trent is worse than he has ever been. the line just doesn't get it. they can't stop anyone.

it's outrageous that they could get worse from last year. it's simply not fair that we are being subjected to this.

the exhaustive league wide search for a gm which included just one serious interview should have tipped you off.

RoscoeMagic
09-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Thank you...unfortunately there are some people out there on other forums who feel I do not produce enough "serious bills discussion" :clown: :afro:

I know the feeling :ill:

:cas::cas:

trapezeus
09-22-2010, 09:03 AM
i was so angry, Ingtar, at the hire. i was convinced the bills would only win 3 games. and then for whatever reason the whole TC (practicing with pads, trying goal line packages, having linemen practice fundamentals) got me thinking, "if jauron could skip this stuff and get us to 7 wins, imagine what a mildly competent guy could do?

And then the 2 preseason games where i even said, but they are doing this against a 4-3. Yet i chose to believe.

then i went ot the miami game and watched the first 3 plays and concluded, i was right all along and that ralph wilson personally hates me for reasons unbeknownst to me. i dont even want a winner anymore, i just want him to be able to keep the beloved team in buffalo and put together a comprehensive plan.

Novacane
09-22-2010, 09:05 AM
I can't walk out cause I won't be walking in. I have not paid to see a regular season game in 4 years. With Dick gone I was hopeful and dumb enough to buy tickets for the Pitt game this year. Fortunately Pitt fans travel well so I should be able to get my money back via Ebay. I'm not wasting my money on this "product".

Extremebillsfan247
09-22-2010, 09:09 AM
After certain things have been brought to my attention, I think organizing in order to stop fans from going to a game is a bad idea. Fans will choose either to go or not go without that anyway. But look, we waited all off season to watch some football and all the stay at home stuff will not change the fact that this team has very little to no talent. What is even worse is the fact that a lockout is coming which means no football next year period.

This team is bad, I get it. But I have to ask you all this. What is worse to you? Is it watching bad football or watching no football at all? That is the hand we have been dealt here. There will be no football in 2011. Enjoy it while it lasts is my mindset here. Maybe I'm wrong, but I am not looking forward to next year and if this year is all Ive got to soak it all in, then I will do so even if the majority of my peers are against it. Sometimes you don't know what you have until its gone. Do what ever you can to enjoy it while you can is all I'm saying. JMO...

Novacane
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
This team is bad, I get it. But I have to ask you all this. What is worse to you? Is it watching bad football or watching no football at all? .

Easy. No football at all. I can watch bad football if there are signs that things are going to get better. That is not the case with the Bills.

Extremebillsfan247
09-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Easy. No football at all. I can watch bad football if there are signs that things are going to get better. That is not the case with the Bills.Your missing the point. There will be a lockout next year. Then what are you going to do? cry about how you miss watching football? lol

Jan Reimers
09-22-2010, 09:19 AM
A number of posters are bashing Nix and Gailey. Did you really think they could turn around the last 10 years in 2 games?

And I'm thought by some to be irrational.

Novacane
09-22-2010, 09:25 AM
Your missing the point. There will be a lockout next year. Then what are you going to do? cry about how you miss watching football? lol

I'll miss watching other games and fantasy football. I won't miss the Bills games unless we see some signs of progress this year. I don't have to see wins to enjoy Bills games but some excitement would be nice. Even the most diehard homer has to admit the Bills games have become boring as hell.

Extremebillsfan247
09-22-2010, 09:30 AM
I'll miss watching other games and fantasy football. I won't miss the Bills games unless we see some signs of progress this year. I don't have to see wins to enjoy Bills games but some excitement would be nice. Even the most diehard homer has to admit the Bills games have become boring as hell.Why are you here if you don't like this team? lol

Novacane
09-22-2010, 09:31 AM
A number of posters are bashing Nix and Gailey. Did you really think they could turn around the last 10 years in 2 games?

Of couse not but they (Nix mostly) deserve some bashing. He did very little to address our needs from last year (especially O-line) Maybe Ralph would not let him spend much money in FA. I don't know.

Gailey I'm actually happy with for now. Benching Trent gave me some faith in him.

Novacane
09-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Why are you here if you don't like this team? lol

Please don't start that stupid crap.

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Really? First you have insulted me before, for the record. It was you and one of your message board bodyguards, so you can come off that pedestal.

Secondly, you are not being gracious in your argument, you are being arrogant. You think you are better then me and everyone else who is fed up with the time and energy we have spent on this team without a return, and your posts are often a veiled attempt to tell us that.

Please bring something to the discussion. How is a show of displeasure such as leaving the stadium more embarrassing than the play on the field week after week, year after year? And who does it embarrass exactly? The people involved? Doesn't it really fall on the shoulders of the people at OBD?

we have a douche post here

Jan Reimers
09-22-2010, 09:52 AM
Yeah, Topher180 didn't like my opinion that walking out of the stadium would be like a bunch of women with PMS. Maybe I should have said petulant children.

But I'm sure glad I have my message board bodyguards to protect me.

Extremebillsfan247
09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Please don't start that stupid crap.
It's an honest question. If I don't like onions, I'm not eating them. If I don't like the color of a shirt, I'm not wearing it. If I don't like a football team, I'm not pulling for them. These are all choices I can make any time I want to. I lose nothing by making them. What ever makes life for me more enjoyable is what I'm rolling with. There's nothing wrong with that. There's a flip side to that though. If I do have a favorite shirt but I'm always treating it like a doormat then what good is it?

The concept here is the same for claiming to be a Bills fan and then constantly belittling them because you don't like how they are playing at the moment. The definition of a fan is an enthusiastic devotee, an avid follower, and admirer. It is a normal reaction to think under usual circumstances that someone like your self who has such obvious disdain for this team, really isn't a fan of it at all. Am I wrong for asking such a question then? After all, the most common misconception on any message board is that others can completely comprehend everything your typing to mean exactly what your trying to say. JMO

Novacane
09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
We are all here because we are Bills fans. People would not be on this board if they did not care!!!!!!! I don't like the calling out of fans who wish to remain positive or those posters getting upset with the negative posters. To quote Rodney King......................... :D

Novacane
09-22-2010, 10:08 AM
The concept here is the same for claiming to be a Bills fan and then constantly belittling them because you don't like how they are playing at the moment. The definition of a fan is an enthusiastic devotee, an avid follower, and admirer. It is a normal reaction to think under usual circumstances that someone like your self who has such obvious disdain for this team, really isn't a fan of it at all. Am I wrong for asking such a question then? After all, the most common misconception on any message board is that others can completely comprehend everything your typing to mean exactly what your trying to say. JMO

:rofl: Garbage. As I said in the last post. Everyone that spends their time posting here is a fan. They care or they would not be wasting their time here every day. You don't have to be positive all the time to be a true fan. That is ridiculas.

Novacane
09-22-2010, 10:13 AM
After all, the most common misconception on any message board is that others can completely comprehend everything your typing to mean exactly what your trying to say. JMO

Funny you would bring this subject up after posting this

Why are you here if you don't like this team? lol

I love the Bills. Have for over 30 years. What we are seeing is crap play. Posting about that now means I don't like the team? Whatever!

Extremebillsfan247
09-22-2010, 10:17 AM
We are all here because we are Bills fans. People would not be on this board if they did not care!!!!!!! I don't like the calling out of fans who wish to remain positive or those posters getting upset with the negative posters. To quote Rodney King......................... :D

I think we can both agree that not everyone who comes to this board is a fan of this team. There are those that frequent boards like this one to simply cause mischief, otherwise known as trolls. I think we can also agree that we do not know each other, so misunderstandings will happen. So if I misread you and I feel I need to comment on it, I will do so. Don't take it personal.

Extremebillsfan247
09-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Funny you would bring this subject up after posting this

I love the Bills. Have for over 30 years. What we are seeing is crap play. Posting about that now means I don't like the team? Whatever!
Well, I too have been a fan for over 30 years. I can also point out from that experience that what ever we are seeing here should come as no surprise to you. We have seen far worse than this out of the Bills. That's why this doesn't bother me as much as it does others. I've seen worse, watched it get better, and get bad again. I've been a fan for so long that this is all one big cycle for me. Things like this don't phase me because I know in time it will pass. I don't see how griping and complaining helps that process move any faster. JMO

Jan Reimers
09-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Well, I too have been a fan for over 30 years. I can also point out from that experience that what ever we are seeing here should come as no surprise to you. We have seen far worse than this out of the Bills. That's why this doesn't bother me as much as it does others. I've seen worse, watched it get better, and get bad again. I've been a fan for so long that this is all one big cycle for me. Things like this don't phase me because I know in time it will pass. I don't see how griping and complaining helps that process move any faster. JMO
You nailed it. Great post.

Novacane
09-22-2010, 12:16 PM

1. No it does not suprise me. 10 years is a long time though. I don't expect to win all the time either but this team has gotten down right boring to watch.(does not mean I don't like them ;) ) Hopefully with Edwards benched that will change.

2. No griping about it does not make it get better but that's what we do on message boards. Differant people deal with it differantly. That does not make anyone else less of a fan. We've had that discussion many times before. I'm not trying to argue with you. It just really bugs me when posters say people that ***** are not fans. For the most part the *****ers here are real fans. We don't have many trolls you speak of. Most are just fans that are tired of it after 10 years. I've said it a hundred times and I'll say it again. If we did not care we would not be posting about it. I'll be here if they still suck in another 10 years assuming they are still in Buffalo. If they ever left I WOULD hate them but that's another topic. :peace:

billz83
09-22-2010, 12:42 PM
The Buffalo Bills will be in REBUILDING mode for as long as WILSON is owner..do u people not understand this?! arent u tired of the ohh we'll be good in 2 or 3 years..only to find out 2or 3 years has come and now itz going to be another 2 or 3 years..and this has been the cycle..and therez still sum kool aid drinking fools that still support this owner and his incompetent ways..there should be a MASSIVE walk out or sumthing that will embarrass ralph wilson the way he has embarrassed bills fans..and even then that old man wont understand the message..

topher180
09-22-2010, 07:01 PM

Ooohhh, ouch.

How so? Let me guess, you don't have anything to bring to the discussion either.

topher180
09-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah, Topher180 didn't like my opinion that walking out of the stadium would be like a bunch of women with PMS. Maybe I should have said petulant children.

But I'm sure glad I have my message board bodyguards to protect me.

You're impressed with yourself that you dropped petulant on us, I bet.

So what's the deal dude, why don't you respond to the actual question? How is the product that we as fans have received over the last decade, more or less embarrassing than paying customers walking out of a game? In what way? I don't think you have an answer. I think it personally offends you. Though it was buried in my sarcasm, that's what I am trying to point out. It's not a personal attack on you dude, just because you are such a die hard. People have had it.

Also, I agree with whoever said that the best medicine is to not buy tickets at all. I just think an organized walk out is the best someone could do if they still have seasons for 2010-11.

Beebe's Kid
09-22-2010, 08:28 PM

So what's the deal dude, why don't you respond to the actual question? How is the product that we as fans have received over the last decade, more or less embarrassing than paying customers walking out of a game? In what way? I don't think you have an answer. I think it personally offends you. Though it was buried in my sarcasm, that's what I am trying to point out. It's not a personal attack on you dude, just because you are such a die hard. People have had it.

Also, I agree with whoever said that the best medicine is to not buy tickets at all. I just think an organized walk out is the best someone could do if they still have seasons for 2010-11.
You can walk out when ever you want, son.

Do you even go?? I would guess the answer to that is no.

Your question is nonsensical...If you don't like the product...don't buy it. Easy, dick. Almost too easy. I go because I like to go. I still like to hold out hope, because as has been said...it will change.

You have the same response every time people point out that your a dick...this is news to you? You post antagonistic bull**** looking for that response. If you go to the game, leave, but I don't leave until it's over. Been that way a lot longer than you've been around, and will be that way until it's over. Homer? Cheerleader? Whatever you want to call it. I love the Bills, and I don't think they owe me a ****ing thing. I have made a decision to go, you can make a decision to walk out.

I wouldn't want to sit in the same section as you, let alone walk out with you. There are some players that I like on that team, that try week in and week out, and I won't walk out now, or ever.

I will say that when the Laser Show comes to town, brought to you by Ryan Fitzpatrick, you won't even want to get up and take a piss. We might score twice before you get to the bathroom. Three more by the time you find your pee pee.

Who can? Chan can. Season starts on Sunday boys, we spotted 'em two, and we're back to claim what's ours!!!! Topher you will probably be able to find a streaming feed, if your mom doesn't need the laptop...hope you have a fast connection, because Fitzy is going to be running ****.

Oh, why would Jan be impressed with "dropping" a petulant on you? Some people actually use some of those words that were on your GED test.

Mr. Pink
09-22-2010, 08:32 PM

Your question is nonsensical...If you don't like the product...don't buy it. Easy, dick. Almost too easy. I go because I like to go. I still like to hold out hope, because as has been said...it will change.

You have the same response every time people point out that your a dick...this is news to you? You post antagonistic bull**** looking for that response. If you go to the game, leave, but I don't leave until it's over. Been that way a lot longer than you've been around, and will be that way until it's over. Homer? Cheerleader? Whatever you want to call it. I love the Bills, and I don't think they owe me a ****ing thing. I have made a decision to go, you can make a decision to walk out.

I wouldn't want to sit in the same section as you, let alone walk out with you. There are some players that I like on that team, that try week in and week out, and I won't walk out now, or ever.

I will say that when the Laser Show comes to town, brought to you by Ryan Fitzpatrick, you won't even want to get up and take a piss. We might score twice before you get to the bathroom. Three more by the time you find your pee pee.

Who can? Chan can. Season starts on Sunday boys, we spotted 'em two, and we're back to claim what's ours!!!! Topher you will probably be able to find a streaming feed, if your mom doesn't need the laptop...hope you have a fast connection, because Fitzy is going to be running ****.

Oh, why would Jan be impressed with "dropping" a petulant on you? Some people actually use some of those words that were on your GED test.

I love how every post you put out is meant to antagonize someone, generally because they have a negative viewpoint of this team or its personnel or the coaching staff.

Just because some people point out it's garbage, which it is, doesn't make them any less of a fan that you are.

Would I rather see a winner? Of course. I'd also like to see Ralphie do something to ensure that this team will become a winner because as of right now we're even further away from that next level than we were 10 years ago.

Most teams take steps forward after they hit bottom...we've apparently taken the Detroit Lions/Oakland Raiders approach. There is no bottom, we're stuck in an abyss.

topher180
09-22-2010, 09:27 PM

Oh Bravo!!!! Nice job keyboard warrior. I love that you called me son, it's so aggressive. You've certainly made quite a few assumptions about me.

Most (all) of your posts are too long and boring to parse, and you're too ignorant for a true response. But I will say this. 1) The fact you edited your post made me LOL, 2) Did you say laser show?, and 3) you basically agree that it's a personal choice, to go/not go, leave/not leave, which was my whole point to begin in response to your client Jan's PMS comment....dum dum.

Oh, and you still haven't answered my last question either. After you change your pants, go and actually read before you start putting people in their place, silly goose.

RoscoeMagic
09-22-2010, 10:36 PM
Take it to the beef thread fellers:cgal::cgal:

Jan Reimers
09-23-2010, 05:17 AM

Like you and most of this board, I generally just offer my opinions on issues being discussed. I happen to think that a walk-out would be silly, childish and ineffective. If you and others want to do it, by all means do it.

My opinion is that it will do no good as far as improving the quality of Bills' football, and will generate a ton of negative publicity for what has always been a strong and loyal fan base. Fans weather the tough times as best they can, without turning into whiny, negative *****es.

Just don't attack me for having a different opinion. If I'm at a game, I'm going to stay until the end, which I did for the 15 years I had season tickets. (Except for an incapacitating hip problem, which has prevented me from walking for over 2 years, I would still have my tickets.)

And as long as the Bills are in Buffalo, I will support them in the way I choose, regardless of what you and others think.

TMu11
09-23-2010, 08:36 AM
My view is this: If you buy a ticket; stay and watch the entire game.. you bought a ticket to watch it, so to walk out is really not hurting anybody but yourself.

Instead of walking out, don't go at all. I find this a much simpler solution.

better days
09-23-2010, 09:26 AM

Good post. What did eveyone expect, to be 2-0 at this time? Didn't Nix & Gailey both say this mess would take time to fix?

I am just happy Chan pulled the plug on Trent & look forward to some entertaining football for a change. I think Fitz will win a few games this year.

I look forward to watching the game on Sunday against the Pats*. Maybe we will see the plays Chan has been calling that Trent checked out of.

SABuffalo786
09-23-2010, 10:27 AM
If there was a year to walkout of a game it was last year. Dick's gone - that's about the only change we pushed for that could actually happen, and it did so what's the point? Do we really want to fire up the "GAILEY OUT" engine after two games? It sucks but we have to deal with the abyss indefinitely.

Besides, mass protests in the NFL are a moot point. NFL fans (and most N. American sports fans for that matter) are too placid/meek/willing to take whatever ownership hands out until its too late.

When did Browns fans start mass protests outside the Dog Pound? 1 or 2 games before the Browns left? Sad. We fund this entire operation and we refuse to organize to stop the abuse we take from the league/players.

topher180
09-23-2010, 11:01 AM
Like you and most of this board, I generally just offer my opinions on issues being discussed. I happen to think that a walk-out would be silly, childish and ineffective. If you and others want to do it, by all means do it.

My opinion is that it will do no good as far as improving the quality of Bills' football, and will generate a ton of negative publicity for what has always been a strong and loyal fan base. Fans weather the tough times as best they can, without turning into whiny, negative *****es.

Just don't attack me for having a different opinion. If I'm at a game, I'm going to stay until the end, which I did for the 15 years I had season tickets. (Except for an incapacitating hip problem, which has prevented me from walking for over 2 years, I would still have my tickets.)

And as long as the Bills are in Buffalo, I will support them in the way I choose, regardless of what you and others think.

You still have to make all these degrading analogies, but at least you made an argument here, which was what I was trying to ask for. If you would've just said that, instead of talking about PMS and children, it would have been easier to debate that point. To me, you generally come off as just being so delusional and blind to your team's issues, it's hard to take just a blanket statement of "well you have PMS if you do that" without some sort of argument as to why. I dunno, I think a real fan would been even more passionate about the ineptitude of this organization, instead of just insatiably defending them no matter what.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
And whether you believe it or not, I'm sorry that you have a hip condition. I can't imagine how rough that is, and I hope you are able to recover.<o:p></o:p>

Jan Reimers
09-23-2010, 11:48 AM
You still have to make all these degrading analogies, but at least you made an argument here, which was what I was trying to ask for. If you would've just said that, instead of talking about PMS and children, it would have been easier to debate that point. To me, you generally come off as just being so delusional and blind to your team's issues, it's hard to take just a blanket statement of "well you have PMS if you do that" without some sort of argument as to why. I dunno, I think a real fan would been even more passionate about the ineptitude of this organization, instead of just insatiably defending them no matter what.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
And whether you believe it or not, I'm sorry that you have a hip condition. I can't imagine how rough that is, and I hope you are able to recover.<o:p></o:p>
It's hard to get to know people from Internet posts. I would say that no one who knows me finds me arrogant or in the habit of degrading people - but I do have strong opinions and a quick temper, and I will fight back when I think I'm being attacked.

The other thing is that I'm probably as bad a loser as anyone on this board. I hate to lose. If you ever saw me during a game, you'd realize it. I threw my entire Bills' collection over the deck and into the woods behind our house when we lost the SB to the Redskins, and I kicked a guard rail so hard at the Ralph after an opening game loss that I had a lump on my shin for years. Etc. Etc.

I have decided in my later years not to take it so hard, and to be more positive and supportive of the team. This board has helped me do that, as my positivity is in large part a counter to all the negativity on here. Many of the posters on the Bills Zone remind me of the angry fan I was in my younger days.

I'm really not blind to the team's many faults. I'm just trying to be a better fan in my old age.

Thanks for the kind words about my hip. After 8 or so operations, I should be walking again in 4-6 weeks.

better days
09-23-2010, 12:04 PM

Tbuffalobills
09-23-2010, 03:45 PM
NEVER