PDA

View Full Version : What other moves do you guys want to see?

Mahdi
09-20-2010, 02:57 PM
uhhhmmm

Ellis over Kelsay

McKelvin over Florence

Meredith over Green

Howard over Levitre? (ouch that one hurts)

What else?

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Dick Jauron over Chan Gailey

mrbojanglezs
09-20-2010, 03:03 PM
jim kelly's investors over ralph wilson

Michael82
09-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Eric Wood at his natural position over Geoff Hangartner. Howard at RG. Meredith at RT.

Dujek
09-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Eric Wood at his natural position over Geoff Hangartner. Howard at RG. Meredith at RT.

That definitely works for me.

McKelvin for McGee. I still think McKelvin and Florence have been excellent so far this year.

YardRat
09-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Trade for McNeil.

mysticsoto
09-20-2010, 03:14 PM

Wood struggled this past week and I'm wondering if he's really 100% healed right now. I think I rather he be at RG and not change anything until he returns to end of last year form where he looked very decent.

LABillsFan
09-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Release McCargo. Inactive for the first two games, waste of a bench spot
sign Landolt from the Giants practice squad
Release Trent for his own sake and sign a PS QB.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Sign DJ Shockley and install an offense tailored around a running QB then sign Michael Vick in the offseason, get him a quality TE and some WRs in the draft/FA.

justasportsfan
09-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Fred start at rb

Night Train
09-20-2010, 03:28 PM
uhhhmmm

Ellis over Kelsay

McKelvin over Florence

Meredith over Green

What else?

Ellis and Meredith for sure.

Try Kelsay out at TE or cut him. Green just quits on plays or tires out.

dannyek71
09-20-2010, 03:29 PM
For CJ to finally do something

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Play Maybin, Troup, Coleman and Carrington, plus D. Nelson and Spiller more on offense.

tat2dmike77
09-20-2010, 03:42 PM
A new owner

tat2dmike77
09-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Dick Jauron over Chan Gailey

Not that bad

yet

Michael82
09-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Start David Nelson over Steve Johnson.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Start David Nelson over Steve Johnson.
That's exactly how guys like Colston and Miles Austin become stars. They get to play!

ZAZusmc03
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Id love to see Nelson get the start at #2 receiver this weekend. The kid is solid and we wont know exactly what he has to offer without him being on the field more. Go Gators errr bills I mean.Lol

HopefulBillsFan
09-20-2010, 06:59 PM
McKelvin 1on1 with the opposing teams #1. Allowing for some intriguing blitz's.

ChristopherWalken
09-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Play Maybin, Troup, Coleman and Carrington, plus D. Nelson and Spiller more on offense.

I 2nd this request!

BertSquirtgum
09-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Trade for McNeil.

this should have already been done. cheap ass peice of **** ralph won't sign off on it though.

bigbub2352
09-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Wood to center

Moats to OLB let him rush the passer he is the same size as coleman and torbor no reason why he should be inside when his strength in college was rushing the passser...not to start for depth purposes... let torbor move inside

Martin number 1 TE Stupar cant block for ****

Ellis over kelsay

Howard to RG let Hangartner be the expensive depth

Wang or Meredith or Urbik to RT cut green and sign another vet RT anyone is better than Green for depth

Brohm to QB if we are gonna tank...lets see what we got so we can build from ground zero....let fitz back him up

Trade Lynch and sign Chad Simpson back

Try and trade Evans in offseason for Picks

Move Kyle Williams to DE start Troup at NT let him learn on the job

Cut Stoud he is worthless

Start maybin at OLB so it should look like this Davis and Torbor ILB (Poz hurt) and Ellis and Maybin at OLB time to see what you got

Move mckelvin into starting spot and Florence play nickel

Start Scott over Whitner..at least scott can stop the run let Byrd be the coverage guy...sorry everyone whitner is garbage

Cut Ellison and sign a vet that has the size to play the position not a guy that gets run over all day

Cut Mcyntire he is horrible sign Owen Schmitt if u have to

Move parrish out of slot make him the number 4 move Nelson in the slot

Make a trade for a teams number 2 TE

Stop carrying a FB Ferguson on the PS and add a Dlineman or an Olineman and develop them for the Oline that is horrible

And please in the offseason get some football players in here...some mean and nasty pipe hitting football players in here not these tweeners and players with good motors...its time for Gailey to put his stamp on the team!

thats it.... only a few things

BertSquirtgum
09-20-2010, 07:50 PM
damn that's a lot of stuff but i agree with it all except the mcintrye and stroud comment. i think he's a pretty good fullback and stroud is the man.

bigbub2352
09-20-2010, 08:26 PM
damn that's a lot of stuff but i agree with it all except the mcintrye and stroud comment. i think he's a pretty good fullback and stroud is the man.

i think mcyntire can be upgraded by drafting someone or bringing in a vet this could wait till the offseason for obvious reasons but i think overall he is below average in lead blocks he misses alot

Stroud's money can be used elsewere he is getting alot of money to stand still in my opinion let carrington and s.johnson play

Mr. Pink
09-20-2010, 08:32 PM
This team needs to be built to win as soon as possible in my opinion.

If we can become a winner before Ralphie passes on, it will make it that much harder to up and move the team out of town.

Plus by being a winner, more revenue will come in.

acehole
09-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Meridith at LT and Bell at RT.

Ellis in.

Nelson in for S johnson.

Get Levi Brown back cut T Edwards.

Find a way to trade Lynch and get bell back!

uhhhmmm

Ellis over Kelsay

McKelvin over Florence

Meredith over Green

What else?

acehole
09-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I agree with you on this piont....we have a good secondary and some decent skill players on offense we need more defensive linmen and a proven qb amongst other things...

but I was thinking we are in year 1 of a three year plan.

This team needs to be built to win as soon as possible in my opinion.

If we can become a winner before Ralphie passes on, it will make it that much harder to up and move the team out of town.

Plus by being a winner, more revenue will come in.

Mike
09-20-2010, 09:22 PM
I would Blow up the Team,
Get as many pics as possible
....and....
.........get the best talent
evaluator I can to draft those picks...

then we will be going about it the right way...
...for a change....but
we all know that, that wont happen

... here is to another mediocre season
and even bigger surprise come draft time..
all for naught, until RW dies and the teams
gets sold off...

... better start linking the Jets

Demon
09-20-2010, 09:29 PM
A new owner.

They can go 0-16 and this year will still be successful if Wilson sells this team. We're never going to get to 10 wins with him as owner because we'll always have his idiots running the show, we'll always have the cheapest front office staff and we'll always get rejected by non-loser head coaches.

RoscoeMagic
09-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Screw Cordaro Howard, I wanna see what Urbik can do. Carrington as well. And Chris Ellis and Maybin starting at OLB. Why not?

Oaf
09-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Fred start at rb
Fred start at qb

Mr. Pink
09-21-2010, 12:18 AM
I agree with you on this piont....we have a good secondary and some decent skill players on offense we need more defensive linmen and a proven qb amongst other things...

but I was thinking we are in year 1 of a three year plan.

I don't think we realistically have 3 years.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Sign DJ Shockley and install an offense tailored around a running QB then sign Michael Vick in the offseason, get him a quality TE and some WRs in the draft/FA.

if vick keeps playing like he is, i can see the eagles trying to extend his stay. unfortunately i think buffalo's chance at vick has passed.

Mr. Pink
09-21-2010, 03:08 AM
if vick keeps playing like he is, i can see the eagles trying to extend his stay. unfortunately i think buffalo's chance at vick has passed.

Kevin Kolb is Andy Reid's guy is the only saving grace in Vick getting out of Philly. Unless Kolb lays a complete egg the rest of the year, I'd say it's likely Vick leaves via FA.

Personally, I woulda brought Vick in last offseason and ran some gadget plays with him and gave him a couple late season starts.

Imagine how much more exciting this weekends game would be if we were benching Edwards and going with Vick?