PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, Trent Is The #2

JCBills
09-20-2010, 04:41 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/09/20/qb-pecking-order/

So if Fitz goes down it's back to pulling teeth?

SeatownBillsFan21
09-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Well this is not going to sovle S*** although its a step in the right direction.I have seen enough of Fitz to last 2 lifetimes show me what Brohm can do

sven233
09-20-2010, 05:09 PM
We can only hope that Fitz comes in and lights it up (relatively speaking) proving Trent was the major problem. Then, if he does go down, the coaches will honestly know that Trent was the real problem and will skip over Trent to get to Brohm if they need a new starter down the road.

I can only pray that we have watched Trent Edwards for the last time playing for the Buffalo Bills.........

Nighthawk
09-20-2010, 05:12 PM
I am so tired of Trent...just cut the loser!

X-Era
09-20-2010, 05:14 PM
This team could have had Vick. :couch:

Beebe's Kid
09-20-2010, 05:15 PM
We can only hope that Fitz comes in and lights it up (relatively speaking) proving Trent was the major problem. Then, if he does go down, the coaches will honestly know that Trent was the real problem and will skip over Trent to get to Brohm if they need a new starter down the road.

I can only pray that we have watched Trent Edwards for the last time playing for the Buffalo Bills.........
I am a Gailey fan, but if he can't see that Edwards is the problem, I am willing to reconsider.

Brohm, unbelievably, is going to have to overcome every obstacle to see the field, apparently.

Maybe that is by accident, maybe not. He was highly touted, and always has been. He has disappointed so far, but when we initially said only 2 of the 3, and Levi were going to make the cut, Brohm played well enough to change their minds.

If he sees the field, it will only be after he was forced to wait a real long time...maybe this makes him hungrier. I know it's a stretch, but stranger things have happened.

Beebe's Kid
09-20-2010, 05:22 PM
This team could have had Vick. :couch:
This team could have had anybody they wanted.

Vick is riding high right now, and maybe he'll finish out the comeback, more power to him.

I thought be may be a good QB, and I am not the guy that says he never was, but I am not sure if anybody else had ever done what he did would ever have been let back in the league.

I guess I would rather not contribute to his multi-generational wealth. Dogs v. Humans is not where I am at...I am at the fact that this guy knowingly engaged in, and financed a full-blown doggy Fight Club...that is a violent, malicious, heinous crime. He didn't stop and get caught years later, and if it hadn't been caught it would still be going on. He showed remorse because he was caught.

I would have a hard time rooting for him.

Jan Reimers
09-20-2010, 05:25 PM
This team could have had anybody they wanted.

Vick is riding high right now, and maybe he'll finish out the comeback, more power to him.

I thought be may be a good QB, and I am not the guy that says he never was, but I am not sure if anybody else had ever done what he did would ever have been let back in the league.

I guess I would rather not contribute to his multi-generational wealth. Dogs v. Humans is not where I am at...I am at the fact that this guy knowingly engaged in, and financed a full-blown doggy Fight Club...that is a violent, malicious, heinous crime. He didn't stop and get caught years later, and if it hadn't been caught it would still be going on. He showed remorse because he was caught.

I would have a hard time rooting for him.
Thank You.

YardRat
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Brohm must really be sucking it up in practice.

BillsWin
09-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Trent should be cut. We should bump Brohm to No. 2 and re-sign Levi. Get Edwards out of here so we're not tempted to give him ANOTHER second chance. He's had about six.

BillsWin
09-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Brohm must really be sucking it up in practice.

It's hard to look good running scout team in shorts. The kid isn't getting a chance. I think Mikey was right. Gailey doesn't like Brohm.

RoscoeMagic
09-20-2010, 10:13 PM
I know some people rooted for JP once he left town and went to Oakland, UFL, and Seattle. I do not think any Bills fan will root for Trent Edwards once he moves on. Call it a hunch.

Nonetheless, does this mean Captain Checkdown is still the captain? That goofball's still gonna wear the C on the bench neener neener.