PDA

View Full Version : I tryed to belive in you Trent

3rdn1
09-20-2010, 05:46 PM
ok I was realy hopeing Trent would bring back the magic that he had his rookie yr and the 1st 5 game his 2nd yr......maybe it the 2 dings in the head or the degrated line or both......but it just never happend....the bad desions and not hittting open recivers or being able to THROW them open...and the fact u look confused all the time....has finaly made me jump the fence...

Friz ur not the answer either....u r what u r......a back up....u may get us a few good wins....but ur not the answer for the QB.......

I realy dont want ANOTHER rebuilding season.....so im also jumping on the Vick or some other VET QB..bandwagon....

Hogwasher
09-20-2010, 11:21 PM
What is Vinny Testaverde doing these days?

BigZ
09-20-2010, 11:24 PM
Let Moorman start.

Demon
09-20-2010, 11:28 PM
ok I was realy hopeing Trent would bring back the magic that he had his rookie yr and the 1st 5 game his 2nd yr......maybe it the 2 dings in the head or the degrated line or both......but it just never happend....the bad desions and not hittting open recivers or being able to THROW them open...and the fact u look confused all the time....has finaly made me jump the fence...

Friz ur not the answer either....u r what u r......a back up....u may get us a few good wins....but ur not the answer for the QB.......

I realy dont want ANOTHER rebuilding season.....so im also jumping on the Vick or some other VET QB..bandwagon....

Please tell me you posted this drunk...

Cntrygal
09-21-2010, 11:06 AM
:wave:

Hey stranger! You missed a good time at the opener weekend in Buffalo (not counting the actual game LOL). One of these years you need to make the trek! (2012 is the Zone's 10 yr bday... we're gonna have a big party!)

RockStar36
09-21-2010, 11:10 AM
I tryed to spell tried.

I failed.

TMu11
09-21-2010, 11:49 AM
I tryed to spell tried.

I failed.
No, you fayled

Beebe's Kid
09-21-2010, 12:21 PM
No, you fayled

Small correction.

No, u fayled.

"Y"-"O"-"U" is hard to spell, and takes a long time to type, but it sure does add credibility to your post...

Beebe's Kid
09-21-2010, 12:23 PM

b4 u jump on dat waggin you shud considur da thro da season waggin 2. dat is strong n 4real. Friz aint on none of dem.

Nighthawk
09-21-2010, 12:24 PM
What is wrong with posters on this board lately...is everybody drinking and posting?

justasportsfan
09-21-2010, 12:32 PM
for a second I thought this would be a "Dear Daunte " letter . :phew:

RoscoeMagic
09-21-2010, 01:32 PM
What is wrong with posters on this board lately...is everybody drinking and posting?

efter wach1ng da bils 1st 2 weaks, ., yes ,. , oui all ben dr1nkin 2 mutch

Cntrygal
09-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Isn't drinking the best way to watch the Bills?