Luck may indeed be entering the draft......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Luck may indeed be entering the draft......

Latest NFL news ,rumors and stats, including NBA, MLB schedules and more with Draft Schedule

Lose baby lose!
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: Luck may indeed be entering the draft......

luck luck luck!!!!

mallett mallett mallett!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

luck or mallett. locker sucks

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

Dream scenario-(sorry Chan fans) We are so bad this year we get the top pick, Luck comes out & Ralph fires Gailey & hires Harbaugh. (Go SD-save Norv!) I think Harbaugh would find the Bills job a lot more acceptable with Luck as his QB and Stanford a lot less exciting without Luck as his QB.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

I would absolutely love for the Bills to be in position to draft Luck. He really looks like he is the real deal.

Comment

• Prov401
            President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
            • Aug 2008

Looking at our schedule, I believe if we do win, it won't be more than 4 games, MAX. I got us competing with Jax, Cleveland, Detroit, and Miami (We always seem to play good down there). I'm not saying we are going to win those games, I'm just stating I think we will compete with those teams for a win.

I'm almost certain we pick in the top 3 next year.

It's so unbelievably amazing how quickly I've given up on this season. I've never given up on a season this soon. And you know what, I'm not as hurt as I have been the last few years. I almost expect to lose now, which eases the heartache, if there is any at all. I grin and shake my head when we f*** up. It's become laughable. We need a franchise QB here, and bad. I've watched Luck and Mallet both play this past weekend, and we cannot go wrong with either. I would prefer luck, but wouldn't be angry if Mallet was our guy. Either way, I'd say one of them is a Bill next year.

2011 baby!!!!!!

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

More California dreaming ? I don't know. The odds are not in our favor on California boys. Just saying
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Slim
                • Apr 2004

he's from texas.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                  More California dreaming ? I don't know. The odds are not in our favor on California boys. Just saying
                  Have you seen this kid play? Also, many have stated that he is a football junky who can handle anything an offensive coordinator can throw at him...kind of like Peyton Manning. I'd do backflips if we got this kid!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Slim
                    he's from texas.
                    Uhh yeah, but he also went to HS in California so his Texas blood is pretty much gone

Edit : I blew the HS things it was Stratford Texas HS
                    Last edited by Billz_fan; 09-21-2010, 01:02 AM.
                    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

i don't give two ****s about where he is from. i watched him on saturday. kid is a sophomore and looks better than all the seniors out there. i think he is the real deal.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                        Have you seen this kid play? Also, many have stated that he is a football junky who can handle anything an offensive coordinator can throw at him...kind of like Peyton Manning. I'd do backflips if we got this kid!
                        Yes Sir I have, We have ESPN Gameplan (yipee) Im more of a Mallet guy
                        The Polian Curse

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                          We will play a cold game, well probably anyway, in late December, and we need somebody from Pittsburgh to do that. That's where Kelly was from, and if the QB is from the biggest state in the union, that means he's no good. Haven't you ever heard "It never rains in Southern California?"

I hope that first part sounds as unintelligible as the "California QB" theory. I hope we don't lose though. Sorry. That's for you guys to "cheer" for.

If we have the 14th pick, and we want Luck...then we trade up. I would rather see a few wins though.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                            i don't give two ****s about where he is from. i watched him on saturday. kid is a sophomore and looks better than all the seniors out there. i think he is the real deal.
                            Calm down Francis, was just playing around.
                            The Polian Curse

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

As I stated before, while I have the utmost respect for Pauline and TFY, this does not change the fact that Luck has said he will not leave school for the NFL without a degree.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X