PDA

View Full Version : Braylon Edwards charged with DWI

dannyek71
09-21-2010, 08:05 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/21/jets-braylon-edwards-busted-for-dwi-in-nyc/

Mahdi
09-21-2010, 08:17 AM
He hurts us every time he plays us. This will be big for Buffalo. Also Santonio won't be back when we play them in week 4.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-21-2010, 08:19 AM
He hurts us every time he plays us. This will be big for Buffalo. Also Santonio won't be back when we play them in week 4.

Don't worry Keller will have 150 yds

RockStar36
09-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Wow.

This isn't his first incident either. What a moron.

OpIv37
09-21-2010, 08:39 AM
What an idiot. The article said he was pulled over for having "excessive tint" on his windows.

1. Why would he even have excessive tint? That just makes you a cop magnet. My brother had it in his old car and he got pulled over all the time because of it- and it wasn't even a flashy car. It was a 2001 Cavalier.

2. Why is he out partying at 5:15 am DURING the season? Everyone has to cut back and relax a little but that's just excessive.

3. Why didn't he pay for a cab or a limo? Or someone to drive his car? The guy makes millions- it's not like he can't afford it.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-21-2010, 08:42 AM
What an idiot. The article said he was pulled over for having "excessive tint" on his windows.

1. Why would he even have excessive tint? That just makes you a cop magnet. My brother had it in his old car and he got pulled over all the time because of it- and it wasn't even a flashy car. It was a 2001 Cavalier.

2. Why is he out partying at 5:15 am DURING the season? Everyone has to cut back and relax a little but that's just excessive.

3. Why didn't he pay for a cab or a limo? Or someone to drive his car? The guy makes millions- it's not like he can't afford it.

Because like Rex says... You gotta Play like a Jet, Fly Like a Jet, Drink Like a Jet

Pinkerton Security
09-21-2010, 08:46 AM
This guy just seems like a huge a-hole to me...between this, his other past offenses, and then the BS showboating and taunting he pulled AFTER he had already gotten a 15 yard penalty against the Pats, I am really starting to hate this guy.

Mahdi
09-21-2010, 08:51 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/21/jets-braylon-edwards-busted-for-dwi-in-nyc/
He'll be traded to the Skins tomorrow.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-21-2010, 08:53 AM
This guy just seems like a huge a-hole to me...between this, his other past offenses, and then the BS showboating and taunting he pulled AFTER he had already gotten a 15 yard penalty against the Pats, I am really starting to hate this guy.

The idiot tried picking on Lebron's small friend.

"After the club closed, I was outside greeting and saying goodbye to people. Braylon comes up and started saying things, degrading me. He said if it wasn't for LeBron or the Four Horsemen, I wouldn't have what I have, nor would I be able to get girls. Everyone knows Braylon has a problem with LeBron. So I had to speak up for myself. The conversation started to escalate. As some of his teammates started to pull him back, he punched me. I have a black eye and a cut. I'm not a violent guy.

"As long as I've known Braylon, I've allowed him and his friends to come into our events free of charge. Whatever jealousy he has with LeBron, he felt he needed to take it out on me."

Miami_Vice
09-21-2010, 09:02 AM

Sadly, I think this POS will be allowed to play during the next few weeks. The NFL is pretty random with their suspensions.

Mahdi
09-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Sadly, I think this POS will be allowed to play during the next few weeks. The NFL is pretty random with their suspensions.
Except this is strike 2. Goodell will hit em up soon I think and I'm sure the Jets will push for his suspension to be served while playing the Bills. Rex probably sees us as a gimme with or without him.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Except this is strike 2. Goodell will hit em up soon I think and I'm sure the Jets will push for his suspension to be served while playing the Bills. Rex probably sees us as a gimme with or without him.

Rex will push for it to start in week 5 because Santonio Holmes returns after his 4 games.

Joe Fo Sho
09-21-2010, 09:28 AM
This guy loves to party. I live in Cortland where the Jets have their Training Camp. I saw hhim at a bar/club at 130am, he paid 500 bucks to get the private room for 30 minutes. He had to because the jets players aren't allowed at that particular bar. He had to hide from the cameras. He brought about 10 people with him, mostly women who were not good enough looking for him I think... I thought he looked like Kimbo Slice.

The King
09-21-2010, 09:36 AM
He's not going to face a suspension... He's never violated the substance abuse policy, which a DWI is filed under.

This does not get charged against him as a personal conduct violation.

He gets a 50,000 fine and a slap on the wrist.

trapezeus
09-21-2010, 09:38 AM
maybe he was sober but the cops threw something at him as a test and in classic edwards style, he dropped the keys and the cops took that as him being drunk.