• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannyek71
    Drink Responsibly
    • Dec 2004

Braylon Edwards charged with DWI

New York Jets star wide receiver Braylon Edwards told a police officer he'd been partying and drinking before being pulled over in his luxury SUV, but he suggested letting him leave the car and go home, prosecutors said as he was arraigned Tuesday on drunken-driving charges.
    [
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Braylon Edwards charged with DWI

He hurts us every time he plays us. This will be big for Buffalo. Also Santonio won't be back when we play them in week 4.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mahdi
      He hurts us every time he plays us. This will be big for Buffalo. Also Santonio won't be back when we play them in week 4.
      Don't worry Keller will have 150 yds

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

Wow.

This isn't his first incident either. What a moron.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

What an idiot. The article said he was pulled over for having "excessive tint" on his windows.

1. Why would he even have excessive tint? That just makes you a cop magnet. My brother had it in his old car and he got pulled over all the time because of it- and it wasn't even a flashy car. It was a 2001 Cavalier.

2. Why is he out partying at 5:15 am DURING the season? Everyone has to cut back and relax a little but that's just excessive.

3. Why didn't he pay for a cab or a limo? Or someone to drive his car? The guy makes millions- it's not like he can't afford it.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
            We play to win the game!
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37
            What an idiot. The article said he was pulled over for having "excessive tint" on his windows.

1. Why would he even have excessive tint? That just makes you a cop magnet. My brother had it in his old car and he got pulled over all the time because of it- and it wasn't even a flashy car. It was a 2001 Cavalier.

2. Why is he out partying at 5:15 am DURING the season? Everyone has to cut back and relax a little but that's just excessive.

3. Why didn't he pay for a cab or a limo? Or someone to drive his car? The guy makes millions- it's not like he can't afford it.
            Because like Rex says... You gotta Play like a Jet, Fly Like a Jet, Drink Like a Jet

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

This guy just seems like a huge a-hole to me...between this, his other past offenses, and then the BS showboating and taunting he pulled AFTER he had already gotten a 15 yard penalty against the Pats, I am really starting to hate this guy.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

He'll be traded to the Skins tomorrow.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                  We play to win the game!
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                  This guy just seems like a huge a-hole to me...between this, his other past offenses, and then the BS showboating and taunting he pulled AFTER he had already gotten a 15 yard penalty against the Pats, I am really starting to hate this guy.
                  The idiot tried picking on Lebron's small friend.

"After the club closed, I was outside greeting and saying goodbye to people. Braylon comes up and started saying things, degrading me. He said if it wasn't for LeBron or the Four Horsemen, I wouldn't have what I have, nor would I be able to get girls. Everyone knows Braylon has a problem with LeBron. So I had to speak up for myself. The conversation started to escalate. As some of his teammates started to pull him back, he punched me. I have a black eye and a cut. I'm not a violent guy.

"As long as I've known Braylon, I've allowed him and his friends to come into our events free of charge. Whatever jealousy he has with LeBron, he felt he needed to take it out on me."

Comment

• Miami_Vice
                    • Aug 2003

Sadly, I think this POS will be allowed to play during the next few weeks. The NFL is pretty random with their suspensions.

Comment

• Mahdi
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
                      Sadly, I think this POS will be allowed to play during the next few weeks. The NFL is pretty random with their suspensions.
                      Except this is strike 2. Goodell will hit em up soon I think and I'm sure the Jets will push for his suspension to be served while playing the Bills. Rex probably sees us as a gimme with or without him.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                        We play to win the game!
                        • Oct 2009

Except this is strike 2. Goodell will hit em up soon I think and I'm sure the Jets will push for his suspension to be served while playing the Bills. Rex probably sees us as a gimme with or without him.
                        Rex will push for it to start in week 5 because Santonio Holmes returns after his 4 games.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

This guy loves to party. I live in Cortland where the Jets have their Training Camp. I saw hhim at a bar/club at 130am, he paid 500 bucks to get the private room for 30 minutes. He had to because the jets players aren't allowed at that particular bar. He had to hide from the cameras. He brought about 10 people with him, mostly women who were not good enough looking for him I think... I thought he looked like Kimbo Slice.

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

He's not going to face a suspension... He's never violated the substance abuse policy, which a DWI is filed under.

This does not get charged against him as a personal conduct violation.

He gets a 50,000 fine and a slap on the wrist.
                            Last edited by The King; 09-21-2010, 09:36 AM.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

maybe he was sober but the cops threw something at him as a test and in classic edwards style, he dropped the keys and the cops took that as him being drunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X