PDA

View Full Version : Is Lynch traded yet?

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2010, 11:58 AM
When is this going to happen?

This team has been patchwork for the last 10 years. We need a Detroit type complete fresh start. Fire sale off everyone, Lynch, Jackson, Evans, (crap, who's left with any value?), stockpile draft picks, and totally rebuild. We've been sort of rebuilding for years but never really from scratch. Let's do this right from the ground up. Perhaps in 5 years we'll actually have a somewhat competitive team.

BTW, 51-3 Patriots this Sunday.

justasportsfan
09-21-2010, 12:01 PM
With Fitz in , the Pats expect him to go to Lee.

TacklingDummy
09-21-2010, 12:02 PM
Never, they will let him walk during the off season. It's the Buffalo way.

Historian
09-21-2010, 12:04 PM
That's because I've upped my offer from the Pack.

It's now going to cost them a Bart Starr and a Don Majikowski autographed football for them dragging their heel like this.

trapezeus
09-21-2010, 12:39 PM
a fire house sale for a ton of picks would be greatly welcomed. god knows we know where to find practice players.

Literally, you could sell lynch, evans, members of the secondary and moorman. Everyone else already is a practice squad player.

Beebe's Kid
09-21-2010, 12:43 PM
a fire house sale for a ton of picks would be greatly welcomed. god knows we know where to find practice players.

Literally, you could sell lynch, evans, members of the secondary and moorman. Everyone else already is a practice squad player.

Trade the punter? I know he is a fan favorite, but if somebody gave us picks for our punter, I would nominate Nix for the HOF.

Ingtar33
09-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Never, they will let him walk during the off season. It's the Buffalo way.

yep. they'll use him as the number 1 back the rest of the year to prove how smart they are. he'll run for 1k, then get released in the offseason.

Jackson will get cut or let go or not resigned as well. and then spiller will get hurt in the preseason for the year.

this is buffalo bills football.

trapezeus
09-21-2010, 03:06 PM
yep. they'll use him as the number 1 back the rest of the year to prove how smart they are. he'll run for 1k, then get released in the offseason.

Jackson will get cut or let go or not resigned as well. and then spiller will get hurt in the preseason for the year.

Lynch will not hit 1000 yards. The bills brass will make sure he's pulled from the games at the end of the season so as to not hit any escalators in his contract.

THAT is buffalo bills football.

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Is this all Ralph's fault? Is all this suckiness mostly due to his meddling with the personnel decisions?

trapezeus
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
ralph gambled with donahoe and like any novice gambler, because he got burned, he got up and left the table and has gone ultra conservative.

and as you know, it's best to play to not lose than to try and win.

Bulldog
09-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Is this all Ralph's fault? Is all this suckiness mostly due to his meddling with the personnel decisions?

Hell yes this is Ralph's fault. One thing has remained constant throughout this teams mostly putrid existence, and thats the owner. Buffalo will not see a winner until he is completely out of the picture. And by then, the Bills may not even be in Buffalo. Happy days!

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm getting pretty fed up with this team. Year after year it has been nothing but disappointment. I hardly even recall us leading in a game and have full confidence that we'll keep the lead and win the game. I've had to hold my breath praying for us not to blow a lead and lose a game every time. And those were the good times. More often than not we're far behind in a game, and I pray for an amazing comeback and almost every single time I was let down.

I'm very ****** fed up. Being a Bills fan ****** sucks.

Bulldog
09-21-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm getting pretty fed up with this team. Year after year it has been nothing but disappointment. I hardly even recall us leading in a game and have full confidence that we'll keep the lead and win the game. I've had to hold my breath praying for us not to blow a lead and lose a game every time. And those were the good times. More often than not we're far behind in a game, and I pray for an amazing comeback and almost every single time I was let down.

I'm very ****** fed up. Being a Bills fan ****** sucks.

My feelings exactly. Considering your geographic location, wouldn't it just be easier for you to become a Packers fan? I may adopt them for the rest of the season, as I already can't stomach another Bills game this season. I figure I mind as well go for a front runner and actually have some fun watching a team for a change. Lets go Pack!

Oaf
09-21-2010, 03:33 PM

After letting him walk, we then proceed to go RB round one claiming that the philosophy of BPA forced our hand and that we can never have enough playmakers.

more cowbell
09-21-2010, 03:53 PM
My feelings exactly. Considering your geographic location, wouldn't it just be easier for you to become a Packers fan? I may adopt them for the rest of the season, as I already can't stomach another Bills game this season. I figure I mind as well go for a front runner and actually have some fun watching a team for a change. Lets go Pack!

Tried the whole geographic location thing...thought about switiching to the chargers for about 4 minues until I realize I'm stuck for life as a Buffalo Bills fan...(unless if they move...then in that case GO BOLTS)

BADTHINGSMAN
09-21-2010, 09:46 PM
so get as many picks as possible. hell yes load the team up with project players. i have no confidence that buffalo would even know who to pick. if buffalo gets the first pick im sure they will reach.

better days
09-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Tried the whole geographic location thing...thought about switiching to the chargers for about 4 minues until I realize I'm stuck for life as a Buffalo Bills fan...(unless if they move...then in that case GO BOLTS)

Yeah................but they may move as well.

NorthCarBills
09-22-2010, 06:51 AM
When I heard the starting RB in San Diego was hurt, I really thought that could have upped the price for Lynch. Kind of disapointed that there's been no buzz on that front.

Buffalo Thriller
09-22-2010, 07:11 AM
When is this going to happen?

This team has been patchwork for the last 10 years. We need a Detroit type complete fresh start. Fire sale off everyone, Lynch, Jackson, Evans, (crap, who's left with any value?), stockpile draft picks, and totally rebuild. We've been sort of rebuilding for years but never really from scratch. Let's do this right from the ground up. Perhaps in 5 years we'll actually have a somewhat competitive team.

BTW, 51-3 Patriots this Sunday.

HOLY ****! You have us getting points on the PATS? haha

dasaybz
09-22-2010, 07:17 AM
This team can't do anything right.

EricStratton
09-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Historically how many trades happen during a season?

dasaybz
09-22-2010, 09:31 AM
historically, how many teams have 3 first string RBs?

psubills62
09-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Historically how many trades happen during a season?

I don't think you can really compare this to normal years, considering the CBA restrictions, and considering how few players became UFA's in the offseason.

trapezeus
09-22-2010, 11:44 AM
i just don't get the logic of keeping him at this point. keeping him doesn't make us a contender. sending him gets us more picks.

One Bills Drive has no message.

1. they try to tell us and show us that free agency won't build a contender. Fine. Then draft well.
2. This season is showing us that we are very far away personell wise from being good.
3. We have pieces that can yield us more picks.
4. Keeping those pieces aren't making us any better right now.

so why can't we just say, "we believe we build through the draft. Our fans and the media are savy enough to know that "we'll try and play the games to make the playoffs" is a madoff sized scam", so we will get picks any which way we can. as a result, we got a pick for Marshawn and maybe a player."

instead they tell us one thing, they do another, and they try to restock a 53 man roster with 7-9 picks a year. it's never going to change.