• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Is Lynch traded yet?

When is this going to happen?

This team has been patchwork for the last 10 years. We need a Detroit type complete fresh start. Fire sale off everyone, Lynch, Jackson, Evans, (crap, who's left with any value?), stockpile draft picks, and totally rebuild. We've been sort of rebuilding for years but never really from scratch. Let's do this right from the ground up. Perhaps in 5 years we'll actually have a somewhat competitive team.

BTW, 51-3 Patriots this Sunday.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is Lynch traded yet?

With Fitz in , the Pats expect him to go to Lee.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Never, they will let him walk during the off season. It's the Buffalo way.

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

That's because I've upped my offer from the Pack.

It's now going to cost them a Bart Starr and a Don Majikowski autographed football for them dragging their heel like this.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

a fire house sale for a ton of picks would be greatly welcomed. god knows we know where to find practice players.

Literally, you could sell lynch, evans, members of the secondary and moorman. Everyone else already is a practice squad player.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus
            a fire house sale for a ton of picks would be greatly welcomed. god knows we know where to find practice players.

Literally, you could sell lynch, evans, members of the secondary and moorman. Everyone else already is a practice squad player.
            Trade the punter? I know he is a fan favorite, but if somebody gave us picks for our punter, I would nominate Nix for the HOF.

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              Never, they will let him walk during the off season. It's the Buffalo way.

yep. they'll use him as the number 1 back the rest of the year to prove how smart they are. he'll run for 1k, then get released in the offseason.

Jackson will get cut or let go or not resigned as well. and then spiller will get hurt in the preseason for the year.

this is buffalo bills football.
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                yep. they'll use him as the number 1 back the rest of the year to prove how smart they are. he'll run for 1k, then get released in the offseason.

Jackson will get cut or let go or not resigned as well. and then spiller will get hurt in the preseason for the year.

Lynch will not hit 1000 yards. The bills brass will make sure he's pulled from the games at the end of the season so as to not hit any escalators in his contract.

THAT is buffalo bills football.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Is this all Ralph's fault? Is all this suckiness mostly due to his meddling with the personnel decisions?

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

ralph gambled with donahoe and like any novice gambler, because he got burned, he got up and left the table and has gone ultra conservative.

and as you know, it's best to play to not lose than to try and win.

Comment

• Bulldog
                      Top Dog
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      Is this all Ralph's fault? Is all this suckiness mostly due to his meddling with the personnel decisions?
                      Hell yes this is Ralph's fault. One thing has remained constant throughout this teams mostly putrid existence, and thats the owner. Buffalo will not see a winner until he is completely out of the picture. And by then, the Bills may not even be in Buffalo. Happy days!
                      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I'm getting pretty fed up with this team. Year after year it has been nothing but disappointment. I hardly even recall us leading in a game and have full confidence that we'll keep the lead and win the game. I've had to hold my breath praying for us not to blow a lead and lose a game every time. And those were the good times. More often than not we're far behind in a game, and I pray for an amazing comeback and almost every single time I was let down.

I'm very ***** fed up. Being a Bills fan ***** sucks.

Comment

• Bulldog
                          Top Dog
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          I'm getting pretty fed up with this team. Year after year it has been nothing but disappointment. I hardly even recall us leading in a game and have full confidence that we'll keep the lead and win the game. I've had to hold my breath praying for us not to blow a lead and lose a game every time. And those were the good times. More often than not we're far behind in a game, and I pray for an amazing comeback and almost every single time I was let down.

I'm very ***** fed up. Being a Bills fan ***** sucks.
                          My feelings exactly. Considering your geographic location, wouldn't it just be easier for you to become a Packers fan? I may adopt them for the rest of the season, as I already can't stomach another Bills game this season. I figure I mind as well go for a front runner and actually have some fun watching a team for a change. Lets go Pack!
                          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Oaf
                            Do you read what you write?
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Ingtar33

After letting him walk, we then proceed to go RB round one claiming that the philosophy of BPA forced our hand and that we can never have enough playmakers.

Comment

• more cowbell
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Bulldog
                              My feelings exactly. Considering your geographic location, wouldn't it just be easier for you to become a Packers fan? I may adopt them for the rest of the season, as I already can't stomach another Bills game this season. I figure I mind as well go for a front runner and actually have some fun watching a team for a change. Lets go Pack!

Tried the whole geographic location thing...thought about switiching to the chargers for about 4 minues until I realize I'm stuck for life as a Buffalo Bills fan...(unless if they move...then in that case GO BOLTS)
                              The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

Working...
                              X