PDA

View Full Version : RB's are dropping like FLIES!

jpdex12
09-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Buffalo is actually holding on to Lynch for greener pastures and it just could happen that we maximize his value and get a 3rd or better for him...I could actually see a 2nd round pick under these apparent conditions with RB's going down in the league already.

Green Bay is hurting for one...
Faulk is gone for season (although we would not trade in AFC East)
Mike Turner is out with a groin injury and Norwood is gone for season
Seattle's RB stable sucks
Cleveland is thin at RB without Harrison
Jacobs is a malcontent and Bradshaw is not miracle

We just added Andre Anderson to our PS, could this be a move to shore up our backs for an outgoing Lynch or just a move that fills Joique Bell's vacancy?

Stay tuned!

hydro
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
In this thread, a lot of grasping at straws.

2Smooth
09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Reggie Bush out 4-6 weeks with broken leg

The King
09-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Lynch would be ridiculous if he played for the Pats.

better days
09-21-2010, 03:58 PM
The Bills would get a 3rd rd comp pick for Lynch, so unless it's at least a 2nd I would not trade him.

cocamide
09-21-2010, 04:01 PM
People who say we shouldn't trade Lynch should never complain or envy New England for their ability to stockpile draft picks. We're not going to the playoffs this year, and Lynch won't even be with us next year. I like Lynch, and I wish it would've worked out differently, but at this point we should absolutely try to get something for him. Jackson and Spiller are more than capable at getting us the 70 rushing yards per game that we'll average anyways.

better days
09-21-2010, 04:05 PM
People who say we shouldn't trade Lynch should never complain or envy New England for their ability to stockpile draft picks. We're not going to the playoffs this year, and Lynch won't even be with us next year. I like Lynch, and I wish it would've worked out differently, but at this point we should absolutely try to get something for him. Jackson and Spiller are more than capable at getting us the 70 rushing yards per game that we'll average anyways.

I'm pretty sure he is under contract through next year. Unless the Bills get value for him, it is better to keep him & take the comp pick when he leaves IMO.

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
I didn't know Turner and Harrison were hurt.

The King
09-21-2010, 04:21 PM

Turner is playing this week.

trapezeus
09-21-2010, 04:28 PM
when is the trade deadline? it comes fast in the NFL. They seem to be anti-dumping like in the NHL. imagine if we did have the ability to know we weren't competitive and could bail at season's end and get some picks. That'd be more helpful than what we've done so far.

Mr. Pink
09-21-2010, 04:30 PM

Harrison is upset with his lack of touches.

Bruce is Loose
09-21-2010, 04:33 PM
LOL

Demon
09-21-2010, 04:37 PM

Only team worse then us, the Brownies. You must be in hell? lol

Zero
09-21-2010, 06:08 PM
I don't know. I think the Pats would be much more interested in Jackson.

jpdex12
09-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Turner is playing this week.

Yeah but a hurt groin is one of those injuries that can linger. If Snelling keeps ripping off games like that though they don't need anyone else.

I would have to think that one more week of crap from Jackson with Green Bay and maybe they will cough up better compensation.

jpdex12
09-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Add Washington to this list except they aren't suffering from injuries with their RB need, they just don't have one...