PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially off the Trent Edwards bandwagon.

JD
09-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Trent you're ****ing terrible.

Personally, I hope we lose out.

Not being terrible or great for all these years has led us to suffer longer. I'd assume teams who are literally the bottom three for 2-3 years have a big turnaround shortly after, no?

Just lose, baby! :cp:

Night Train
09-21-2010, 05:29 PM
What a bold announcement.

naugem
09-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Was there anyone still on that bandwagon with you?

THRILLHO
09-21-2010, 05:52 PM
I think, even Trent is off the Trent Edwards bandwagon.

Mad Max
09-21-2010, 05:59 PM

Trent's sister was :drive: .

Yasgur's Farm
09-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Trent's bandwagon is currently being retooled for the upcoming gay pride parade.

Jaybird
09-21-2010, 06:37 PM
how come I was never told about he wagon???

Bufftp
09-21-2010, 06:38 PM
JD's ankle was caught in the bunting on the bandwagon, so it took him a little longer to jump off. Damned bunting.

Beebe's Kid
09-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Trent you're ****ing terrible.

Personally, I hope we lose out.

Not being terrible or great for all these years has led us to suffer longer. I'd assume teams who are literally the bottom three for 2-3 years have a big turnaround shortly after, no?

Just lose, baby! :cp:

There is some bad news about the bandwagon...it actually burst into flames and went over a 500 ft cliff...yesterday.

**** yeah, about the losing. It makes me sick when I see the Lions, Browns, Chiefs celebrating their championships. It also sucks to see the Rams, Raiders, and Bucs look so bad for a few years after their SB runs, only to turn it right back around. SF has struggled, now they are a virtual powerhouse.

Meanwhile, back in the real world. Having the top draft pick almost always is a sure way to end up with another top 3 pick the next year.

The common thing that happens in teams that turn it around is FO and HC. We just did that. They also informed us it would not be instant. So, we have given them exactly 2 games, and no results??? How long can we wait??

Is anybody that wants to lose a season ticket holder? I would guess not. I may be wrong, but I bet they are people that go to maybe 1 game a year, or not. They probably don't have a whole lot invested in watching games, and just follow along online.

I can tell you as a season ticket holder, that losing out would be a sure fire way to start losing them. I know they don't count to you, if you aren't one of them, but it matters a little bit to the team. Not as much as somebody that proclaims losing the answer while they follow the Game Day Thread, but to keep losing season tickets will mean we will be in the same breath as Jacksonville.

better days
09-21-2010, 07:12 PM
how come I was never told about he wagon???

Do you have HHURRICANE on ignore?

topher180
09-21-2010, 08:52 PM
I can tell you as a season ticket holder...
1) It's nobody's fault but yours that your dumbass keeps buying them, and 2) that doesn't make you an authority on anything.

As for your "real world" scenario..... With your uncanny ability to be sarcastic yet not funny, you are trying to imply that all of those teams have been traditionally bad because they've picked in the top 3? In turn, you're also implying that everyone drafted in the top 3 will be an automatic bust. Brilliant.

If you're going to bring that weak **** in here, at least make it shorter.

BertSquirtgum
09-21-2010, 09:27 PM
i was off it two years ago.

Syderick
09-21-2010, 09:50 PM
**** yeah, about the losing. It makes me sick when I see the Lions, Browns, Chiefs celebrating their championships. . It also sucks to see the Rams, Raiders, and Bucs look so bad for a few years after their SB runs, only to turn it right back around.SF has struggled, now they are a virtual powerhouse.

Should put the Bills in there too, all 4 teams haven't had a championship in over 40 years. Rams, Raiders and 49ers?

JD
09-21-2010, 10:04 PM
I think I seen Hurricane sitting alone near the front.. he didnt seem to be moving much, though.

HHURRICANE
09-21-2010, 10:09 PM
I got run over by it while it was hopelessly out of control!

JD
09-21-2010, 10:10 PM
I still think Trent will succeed on another team.

better days
09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
I still think Trent will succeed on another team.

Looks like a hanger on still, good luck with that.

BillsWin
09-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Trade Trent to the Jags. He can check down to MJD all day long. He'll succeed there and maybe we can swindle their inept front office out of a mid-round pick.