PDA

View Full Version : Watched the game again...

acehole
09-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Must say play calling was very fairchildesque.

We also lack discipline...

Two signs at coaching btw.

The benching Trent thing seems more like a "Everybody was doing it" move.

I hope we have the coach we thought we all had....

Billz_fan
09-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Oh My god, you sat through that game again ? You are my idol, a man of steel :up:

HAMMER
09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Anyone that watches that game again has far too much time and a very high pain threshhold.

G Wolly
09-21-2010, 07:46 PM
I think you wasted time watching it again. I recognized the lack of discipline quite easily watching it once.

Cntrygal
09-21-2010, 07:47 PM
Gotta go with the.....

Were you REALLLLY drunk the 1st time or the 2nd?

mrbojanglezs
09-21-2010, 07:48 PM
worst decesion of your life....

"I immediately regret that decision......"

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080411/animals/Anchorman-Ferrell_l.jpg

Beebe's Kid
09-21-2010, 09:23 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9RCpXMiLTA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9RCpXMiLTA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object><object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9RCpXMiLTA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Beebe's Kid
09-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Sorry it posted twice, but I guess it's double the pleasure.

Ace, benching Trent is "because everybody else is doing it" ...

I guess I could say that scoring touchdowns, converting third downs, and throwing the football...if that is what everyone else is doing, and the reason we benched Trent. Whoo!

If you are implying we benched our starting QB to keep up with the Jones'....I am going to say you were REALLLLY drunk the 2nd time you watched the game, and made this post.

There is no defense for his play. It has been ruining Sundays for two years. I have two sons, and as a parent, I can not subject them to his poor QB play. Trent made this move, not to keep up, but for the children.

acehole
09-22-2010, 08:08 AM
I realize what you say trust me....
but I wonder if other coaches doing it put that pressure on him...

is all.

Sorry it posted twice, but I guess it's double the pleasure.

Ace, benching Trent is "because everybody else is doing it" ...

I guess I could say that scoring touchdowns, converting third downs, and throwing the football...if that is what everyone else is doing, and the reason we benched Trent. Whoo!

If you are implying we benched our starting QB to keep up with the Jones'....I am going to say you were REALLLLY drunk the 2nd time you watched the game, and made this post.

There is no defense for his play. It has been ruining Sundays for two years. I have two sons, and as a parent, I can not subject them to his poor QB play. Trent made this move, not to keep up, but for the children.

better days
09-22-2010, 08:51 AM

is all.

Why would it? If Trent was even decent he would be starting. I think Chan came to the realization that Trent does not play in games the way he practices.

If there was any pressure on Chan to bench Trent, it came from Bills fans & the thought of a half empty stadium on Sundays.

jdbillsfan
09-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Must say play calling was very fairchildesque.

We also lack discipline...

Two signs at coaching btw.

The benching Trent thing seems more like a "Everybody was doing it" move.

I hope we have the coach we thought we all had....

After watching Trent twice, you think that was an "Everyone was doing it" move? I came away with Trent is lucky to be on an NFL roster.

This team lacks talent. I am not sure about the coaching yet, but I don't think discipline and play calling was the issue in this game.

billz83
09-22-2010, 01:11 PM
all i have to say is Y?! did u really want to see this semi pro talented team play again?! im already looking forward to next year..i could care less how horrible the bills do..unlike most people i already KNEW this team was beyond GARBAGE! NO QB worst oline in the league, no WRz, no TE, no DLINE, LB are crap..what did u expect..and to top all this off we have wilson as owner and gailey as coach.. the ONLY thing the team was always good at in special teams is also a weakness now..secondary and RBz were supposed to be our strengths and well even they are playing like crap now.. like stroud says they need to FIX EVERYTHING!

Cntrygal
09-22-2010, 03:10 PM

is all.

How about the thought that since others have been benched - then maybe noone will pay attention to the Bills?

I personally hope that it's more of the case that.... "okay, I gave you a legit shot... you suck.... now hold my clipboard until I tell you to get me a drink".

jaybo_05
09-22-2010, 05:04 PM
I finally got the time to watch the game for the first time which, knowing the outcome, was probably almost as moronic.

I was glad to hear Trent is seeing the bench, he has not played well BUT........(:deadhorse warning)

The O-line is by far and away this teams biggest problem. There may be other QBs that would be better suited to play behind it, but these guys have just been bush league through these first two games.

On almost every running play someone's block is being blown up, Lynch and Jackson almost never get back to the LOS before having to make a move. Wood in particular has really struggled getting any push since coming back from the injury.

Pass protection has been even worse. There was a play late in the third quarter, 3rd and long, Packers rush 3 and both of the ends beat our tackles without breaking stride! No tricks, gimmicks or extra men. We will not win a single game until we figure this mess out. The question is whether or not this coaching staff will be able to muster anything at all out of this group of seemingly outmatched, under-talented, patch-work bodies.