PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick

zone
09-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Philly's line is horrid and look what Vick has been able to do the first 2 weeks of the season. He is playing better than he ever has.

I know this is wishful thinking but we would be 2-0 instead of 0-2 with Vick as our starter.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Buffalo is DOG HEAVEN

trapezeus
09-22-2010, 09:06 AM
yep...but we probably would have screwed him up. it's a no win situation.

RoscoeMagic
09-22-2010, 09:34 AM
yep...but we probably would have screwed him up. it's a no win situation.
You can't screw up a man with his talent unless you...insert dog joke here. He doesn't need an OLine to make **** happen, and I think he's obviously learned a lot from Reid and the Eagles this past year about reads and being a pocket passer. Not sure about 2-0, but we definitely would have taken the Phish. Plus doesn't Gailey supposedly like scrambling QBs who can make stuff happen?

Griz78
09-22-2010, 09:36 AM
We could have given the two 7th Round Picks probably also that went wasted.

Novacane
09-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Philly's line is horrid and look what Vick has been able to do the first 2 weeks of the season. He is playing better than he ever has.

I know this is wishful thinking but we would be 2-0 instead of 0-2 with Vick as our starter.

No we wouldn't. 1-1 probably but we could be 1-1 if Fitz had been in there.

Mike
09-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Remember that the Bills want to build through the Draft pso they would not have signed God at QB if he was an FA. In fact, we could of had Big Ben if we wanted him, i bet some if was will tegret that. As for Vick Won't he be an FA at the end of the year?

billz83
09-22-2010, 02:02 PM
the bills ****** this up like they have ****** everything else up..anyone saying they wouldnt be a bills fan if vick was brought in i would have to say GOOD RIDDANCE!! i would pick VICK over summa u so called fans ALL DAY! if we had gotten vick the clowns that left would have been replaced by other fans...these incompetent self righteous "saints" would rather have trent edwards and ryan fitzpatrick then vick?!?! WOWW.. is all i can say i wish these people were patriots fans instead so i could hate them even more! If buffalo had vick we could have been playoff bound because he woulda brought out the talent in the players just like hes done in philly for the past couple games! I BIG F*** U TO VICK HATERS!

Joe Fo Sho
09-22-2010, 02:04 PM

No ****.

TrEd FTW
09-22-2010, 02:04 PM
the bills ****** this up like they have ****** everything else up..anyone saying they wouldnt be a bills fan if vick was brought in i would have to say GOOD RIDDANCE!! i would pick VICK over summa u so called fans ALL DAY! if we had gotten vick the clowns that left would have been replaced by other fans...these incompetent self righteous "saints" would rather have trent edwards and ryan fitzpatrick then vick?!?! WOWW.. is all i can say i wish these people were patriots fans instead so i could hate them even more! If buffalo had vick we could have been playoff bound because he woulda brought out the talent in the players just like hes done in philly for the past couple games! I BIG F*** U TO VICK HATERS!

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2811/youmadk.jpg

Jan Reimers
09-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Wow. Vick has 2 good games with a team that is far more talented than ours, and you are projecting that he would lead us to the playoffs?

And a "BIG F***U TO (us) VICK HATERS?" Like it's our fault that the Bills didn't sign him?

I'm certainly glad we didn't, because I just can't bring myself to embrace anyone that purposefully tortures, maims and kills dogs with their bare hands. But still, my "self righteous" attitude had nothing to do with Vick not being a Bill.

And by the way, your post has the maturity level of a 12 year old.

mightysimi
09-22-2010, 02:32 PM
He took 6 sacks. I mean yes he had good stats but stats don't always tell the story. I'm putting the over/under at 4 games that he either fumbles a game away or gets injured.

RoscoeMagic
09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
He took 6 sacks. I mean yes he had good stats but stats don't always tell the story. I'm putting the over/under at 4 games that he either fumbles a game away or gets injured.

Apparently you haven't seen Philly's line. They rival us for biggest piece of **** takers in the league.

Beebe's Kid
09-22-2010, 03:31 PM

The best part is all of us "self righteous saints" are far from that...we are just grown-ups. Grown ups that buy season tickets and merchandise.

Your man-crush on Vick is bordering on absurd...on par with your grammar.

Your mom bought you Madden, so go trade for Vick, run all over the place and live out your fantasy...after you do your English homework.

I was always on the fence regarding Vick. I believe in rehabilitation, and I think people can learn and grow from poor decisions, and the consequences that go with them. I have always insisted he was extremely talented, and I would have had a decision to make if we would have picked him up. Because I am have dogs, have always had dogs, and I guess that as much as I love the Bills, I would be hesitant to ever support Vick.

Maybe you can get some pictures of the kennels where they killed dogs. You are a pubescent internet tough guy, who beats nothing more than your pud. Do you realize what kind of person it takes to hook a dog to a car battery? Do you know what kind of sick, twisted individual that can drown, or hang a dog? It takes a truly sick human to be able to take life from another living, affectionate animal with their bare hands. I am not talking self defense, but for pleasure. That was after they weren't torturing them, so they would fight to the death while they yelled and cheered.

Sure he's sorry, because he got caught, or else him and his friends would still be at it. All funded by his NFL career.

You aren't smart enough to let that sink in, and your little boner for Vick has drained the blood from your brain, not allowing you to think clearly. If somebody can read you some accounts of what actually happened there, or somebody could translate it into "ur" language, you may change your mind.

Probably not, because Philly is 1-1 and that is all that matters. I would say you would be trading your values for one win, but that probably wouldn't be the case.

Mr. Pink
09-22-2010, 03:46 PM
I love the mentality of people on this board...

Marshawn Lynch hitting pedestrians and fleeing-ok

Michael Vick and his dog fighting-condemnation

Are you saying that if Ray Lewis was on this team, you'd completely despise him and not root for the Bills?

With Michael Vick we're 1-1 right now, we still likely lose to GB but the game is closer and more competitive.

Philagape
09-22-2010, 03:48 PM

I'm too old to try to read most of that twitterspeak.

But curious, what talent did Vick "bring out" that was hidden before? Was DeSean Jackson a nobody before Vick started? Did Vick's handoffs magically energize McCoy?

I'll admit he's looked better than I thought he would, but it's a long season. Way too early to jump on the bandwagon.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2010, 04:08 PM
I love the mentality of people on this board...

Marshawn Lynch hitting pedestrians and fleeing-ok

Michael Vick and his dog fighting-condemnation

Are you saying that if Ray Lewis was on this team, you'd completely despise him and not root for the Bills?

With Michael Vick we're 1-1 right now, we still likely lose to GB but the game is closer and more competitive.
I never knew exactly what Ray Lewis did, but I don't think what Marshawn did was OK at all, particularly leaving the scene. At least his hitting the woman was an accident, however. By contrast, there was nothing at all accidental about the extreme cruelty that Vick engaged in.

That's the difference that no one seems to understand.

And it's really impossible to say what our record with Vick would be.

EricStratton
09-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Is there any evidence (and not some blog entry from one of the 8000 people covering the Bills of Eagles from their basements) that Philly actually had Vick on the market.

Once they decided to trade McNabb that ship had sailed.

imbondz
09-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Comparing Vick to Marshawn is ridiculous.

If Vick ever came to Buffalo, I would stop watching the Bills games until he left. He paid his dues to society, fine, but I don't want to cheer for him. I'd be pisssssssssssssssssed if Buffalo ever got him. It's only mostly about winning to me.

tampabay25690
09-22-2010, 05:41 PM
I agree 150%% and did before the season.

But if you listen to some on this site he was never a good QB anyway...
He only carried a Atlanta team in the playoffs......
At least we could get excited to watch a player every Sunday...

Oh well We get to watch Fitz Sunday instead...

tampabay25690
09-22-2010, 05:44 PM

WOW u have anger don't u...
I was a big Vick fan and Yes I luv dogs but this guy would have helped.
Dont call out the fans that are Vick haters. I understand where part of your thread is coming from but simmer done........:chug:

Typ0
09-22-2010, 05:44 PM
drinking and driving and leaving the scene of an accident when you hit a person is no accident.

I never knew exactly what Ray Lewis did, but I don't think what Marshawn did was OK at all, particularly leaving the scene. At least his hitting the woman was an accident, however. By contrast, there was nothing at all accidental about the extreme cruelty that Vick engaged in.

That's the difference that no one seems to understand.

And it's really impossible to say what our record with Vick would be.

Typ0
09-22-2010, 05:45 PM
The truth probably is that Vick did not want to play here.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2010, 06:07 PM
drinking and driving and leaving the scene of an accident when you hit a person is no accident.
Hitting her was an accident. That's all I attributed to being accidental. Read my post again, and read my previous post's on Marshawn. I have been as tough on him as anyone. But still, I don't believe he purposely hit the woman.

There was nothing accidental about any of Vick's horrific actions.

cocamide
09-22-2010, 06:10 PM

Mitchel55 is back and angrier than ever!

Typ0
09-22-2010, 06:30 PM
it all comes down to values. Vick devalued the animal population and Lynch devalued the human population.

Hitting her was an accident. That's all I attributed to being accidental. Read my post again, and read my previous post's on Marshawn. I have been as tough on him as anyone. But still, I don't believe he purposely hit the woman.

There was nothing accidental about any of Vick's horrific actions.

Mr. Pink
09-22-2010, 06:35 PM
it all comes down to values. Vick devalued the animal population and Lynch devalued the human population.

And in the end, to me, devaluing the human population is much worse.

That being said if Ray Lewis or Donte Stallworth or Leonard Little was here, I'd still root for them to succeed on the field and learn from their past mistakes.

billz83
09-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Summa u are straight clowns..kool aid drinkin ralph wilson **** suckerz..Guess what ur biased judgement DOESNT MATTER cuz Vick will get an opportunity sumwhere because hes got the talent..hope ur happy with captain checkdown and doucepatrick as the QBz..i stand 100% behind my statements..id take VICK as our QB all day over any of the garbage QBz the bills have seen in over a decade..summa u are criticizing his only 2 game performance? how bout the garbage performance of captain checkdown for the past 3 years? to think summa u would seriously rather have a LOSER as QB then sumone who has proven time and time again that he can WIN games..im startin to think summa u are related to ralph wilson and his salvation army approach to runnin the bills.