• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Mike Vick

Philly's line is horrid and look what Vick has been able to do the first 2 weeks of the season. He is playing better than he ever has.

I know this is wishful thinking but we would be 2-0 instead of 0-2 with Vick as our starter.
    www.blzbus.com
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Mike Vick

Buffalo is DOG HEAVEN

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

yep...but we probably would have screwed him up. it's a no win situation.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by trapezeus
        yep...but we probably would have screwed him up. it's a no win situation.
        You can't screw up a man with his talent unless you...insert dog joke here. He doesn't need an OLine to make **** happen, and I think he's obviously learned a lot from Reid and the Eagles this past year about reads and being a pocket passer. Not sure about 2-0, but we definitely would have taken the Phish. Plus doesn't Gailey supposedly like scrambling QBs who can make stuff happen?
        Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Griz78
          • Sep 2002

We could have given the two 7th Round Picks probably also that went wasted.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
            Philly's line is horrid and look what Vick has been able to do the first 2 weeks of the season. He is playing better than he ever has.

I know this is wishful thinking but we would be 2-0 instead of 0-2 with Vick as our starter.

No we wouldn't. 1-1 probably but we could be 1-1 if Fitz had been in there.

Comment

• Mike
              • Jan 2009

Remember that the Bills want to build through the Draft pso they would not have signed God at QB if he was an FA. In fact, we could of had Big Ben if we wanted him, i bet some if was will tegret that. As for Vick Won't he be an FA at the end of the year?
              Please Make Sense

Comment

• billz83
                • Mar 2010

the bills ****** this up like they have ****** everything else up..anyone saying they wouldnt be a bills fan if vick was brought in i would have to say GOOD RIDDANCE!! i would pick VICK over summa u so called fans ALL DAY! if we had gotten vick the clowns that left would have been replaced by other fans...these incompetent self righteous "saints" would rather have trent edwards and ryan fitzpatrick then vick?!?! WOWW.. is all i can say i wish these people were patriots fans instead so i could hate them even more! If buffalo had vick we could have been playoff bound because he woulda brought out the talent in the players just like hes done in philly for the past couple games! I BIG F*** U TO VICK HATERS!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by zone

No ****.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by billz83
                    the bills ****** this up like they have ****** everything else up..anyone saying they wouldnt be a bills fan if vick was brought in i would have to say GOOD RIDDANCE!! i would pick VICK over summa u so called fans ALL DAY! if we had gotten vick the clowns that left would have been replaced by other fans...these incompetent self righteous "saints" would rather have trent edwards and ryan fitzpatrick then vick?!?! WOWW.. is all i can say i wish these people were patriots fans instead so i could hate them even more! If buffalo had vick we could have been playoff bound because he woulda brought out the talent in the players just like hes done in philly for the past couple games! I BIG F*** U TO VICK HATERS!
                    Last edited by TrEd FTW; 09-22-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Wow. Vick has 2 good games with a team that is far more talented than ours, and you are projecting that he would lead us to the playoffs?

And a "BIG F***U TO (us) VICK HATERS?" Like it's our fault that the Bills didn't sign him?

I'm certainly glad we didn't, because I just can't bring myself to embrace anyone that purposefully tortures, maims and kills dogs with their bare hands. But still, my "self righteous" attitude had nothing to do with Vick not being a Bill.

And by the way, your post has the maturity level of a 12 year old.
                      Last edited by Jan Reimers; 09-22-2010, 02:21 PM.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mightysimi
                        Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                        • Mar 2010

He took 6 sacks. I mean yes he had good stats but stats don't always tell the story. I'm putting the over/under at 4 games that he either fumbles a game away or gets injured.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by mightysimi
                          He took 6 sacks. I mean yes he had good stats but stats don't always tell the story. I'm putting the over/under at 4 games that he either fumbles a game away or gets injured.
                          Apparently you haven't seen Philly's line. They rival us for biggest piece of **** takers in the league.
                          Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                            • Nov 2009

The best part is all of us "self righteous saints" are far from that...we are just grown-ups. Grown ups that buy season tickets and merchandise.

Your man-crush on Vick is bordering on absurd...on par with your grammar.

Your mom bought you Madden, so go trade for Vick, run all over the place and live out your fantasy...after you do your English homework.

I was always on the fence regarding Vick. I believe in rehabilitation, and I think people can learn and grow from poor decisions, and the consequences that go with them. I have always insisted he was extremely talented, and I would have had a decision to make if we would have picked him up. Because I am have dogs, have always had dogs, and I guess that as much as I love the Bills, I would be hesitant to ever support Vick.

Maybe you can get some pictures of the kennels where they killed dogs. You are a pubescent internet tough guy, who beats nothing more than your pud. Do you realize what kind of person it takes to hook a dog to a car battery? Do you know what kind of sick, twisted individual that can drown, or hang a dog? It takes a truly sick human to be able to take life from another living, affectionate animal with their bare hands. I am not talking self defense, but for pleasure. That was after they weren't torturing them, so they would fight to the death while they yelled and cheered.

Sure he's sorry, because he got caught, or else him and his friends would still be at it. All funded by his NFL career.

You aren't smart enough to let that sink in, and your little boner for Vick has drained the blood from your brain, not allowing you to think clearly. If somebody can read you some accounts of what actually happened there, or somebody could translate it into "ur" language, you may change your mind.

Probably not, because Philly is 1-1 and that is all that matters. I would say you would be trading your values for one win, but that probably wouldn't be the case.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

I love the mentality of people on this board...

Marshawn Lynch hitting pedestrians and fleeing-ok

Michael Vick and his dog fighting-condemnation

Are you saying that if Ray Lewis was on this team, you'd completely despise him and not root for the Bills?

With Michael Vick we're 1-1 right now, we still likely lose to GB but the game is closer and more competitive.

Comment

Working...
                              X