PDA

View Full Version : how much longer with these uniforms?

trapezeus
09-22-2010, 01:33 PM
since getting a competent football team is out of the question, at the very least, marketing genius brandon could make the change from these awful navy pajamas and get us our blue jerseys back.

how much longer do you think we have to see our team play in the loser attire. not a single winning season in them.

wmoz11
09-22-2010, 01:35 PM
If we draft a QB in the top-3 = new era = new jerseys.

I know you have to give the NFL a year heads-up before switching, though.

trapezeus
09-22-2010, 01:38 PM
exactly...that one year notice is what annoys me. just do it already. if it wasn't for the sabres vomitting out the worst design ever, there would be a very vocal group.

plus if they are moving this team, at least let us die with the god damn jerseys that we actually liked.

RockStar36
09-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I wrote about this last year and don't have the info with me, but I'm pretty sure the entire non-playoff run started when they switched, or a year or two after.

Prov401
09-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I wrote about this last year and don't have the info with me, but I'm pretty sure the entire non-playoff run started when they switched, or a year or two after.

Started the year we got Bledsoe in 2002. So 3 years after our last playoff appearance.

SabreEleven
09-22-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm sure the LA Bills will have some awesome jersey's.

SabreEleven
09-22-2010, 02:46 PM
With that said, it bugs the **** out of me how the stripe on the side of the top can't match the stripe on the side of the pants.

Jaybird
09-22-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm sure the LA Bills will have some awesome jersey's.

Harsh!

G Wolly
09-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Win.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/AFC-Throwback2-Uniform-BUF.PNG

Dr. Taylor Zaius
09-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Our throwback jerseys and helmets are best. The white helmet with the standing buffao Are current uniforms are horrid. Clown outfits indeed.

Why do we suck in so many areas? This team is maddening.

FlyingDutchman
09-22-2010, 02:57 PM
theres gotta be a marketing manager or someone who we can email and let them know that basically the entire fan base hates these unis

Thurmal
09-22-2010, 03:09 PM
With that said, it bugs the **** out of me how the stripe on the side of the top can't match the stripe on the side of the pants.

It's infuriating. You don't have to be Giorgio Armani to realize that this looks bush-league and ******ed.

They need to go back to the 90's unis with the throwbacks 2X a year.

EDS
09-22-2010, 03:13 PM
I love the current throwbacks and would love to see those become the unis full time.

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Win.

I really don't like our current UNIs at all.

Commissioner
09-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Win.

I like this... keep it simple. Go old school.

more cowbell
09-22-2010, 04:33 PM
since getting a competent football team is out of the question, at the very least, marketing genius brandon could make the change from these awful navy pajamas and get us our blue jerseys back.

how much longer do you think we have to see our team play in the loser attire. not a single winning season in them.

Actually we went 9-7 that one year with Mularkey LOL.

When I used to work for the team I worked in merchandise and it was a known fact that ALL of the players hate the current uniforms and loved the throwbacks (especially when the white ones came out last year)

You have to petition the league 9 months in advance before any change, I heard rumors of a change "Soon" but nothing confirmed ...and I don't work for the team any more so...no more "inside info" eventhough that information wasn't really anything special.

SabreEleven
09-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Actually we went 9-7 that one year with Mularkey LOL.

When I used to work for the team I worked in merchandise and it was a known fact that ALL of the players hate the current uniforms and loved the throwbacks (especially when the white ones came out last year)

You have to petition the league 9 months in advance before any change, I heard rumors of a change "Soon" but nothing confirmed ...and I don't work for the team any more so...no more "inside info" eventhough that information wasn't really anything special.

So we can blame you for all the ****ty draft picks?

HAMMER
09-22-2010, 05:35 PM
You guys sound like a bunch of women. I could care less if we wore **** brown, just freakin win.

doomsdayvirus
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
i've actually never had a problem with the current uniforms.... except the throwbacks! which is weird, because i generally favor old school "classic" designs over the flashy new stuff. but for some reason the bills throwbacks just don't do it for me. i do like the "standing buffalo" helmets though.

regardless, they should just change the logo to....

<~~~~~~ this!!!

Jimbuktu
09-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Our uniforms are just so fitting for our performance on the field over the last decade.

The worst franchise in the NFL deserves the worst uniforms in the league as well.

****, these rags are god-awful. If you think otherwise, you're on ****ing drugs. The Georgio Armani comment had me cracking up.

Change the ****ing uniforms, jackasses, these things are HIDEOUS.

Buffalo Thriller
09-22-2010, 09:00 PM
I was reading a post earlier and thought it was very true. I and apparently some others agree that our throw backs are far better compared the **** Ugly ones we wear now. I would like to see those made our official jersey. I'd like the all white throwbacks we sported this year as our away jersey.(although i think the NFL ruled those out do to some policy)..

IDK they just look bad-ass. Any comments?

G Wolly
09-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Why did you start a new thread for something that was said in another thread with nothing new to contribute?

Just reply there.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262291013.gif

X-Era
09-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Merged.