PDA

View Full Version : Team Analysis After Two Games

Typ0
09-22-2010, 05:34 PM
What a joke. I'll admit that I did not even watch last weeks game and I'm happy I didn't. But what I've seen happen since clearly speaks to the joke and farce this entire organization is. There was no QB competition in camp they were committed to TE. Now they are benching him after two weeks? I'm sorry but TE is getting benched by Wilson and the marketing team not the coaching staff. Either way the end result is the same...they hired another pathetic coaching staff to go with the pathetic organization they are.

BuffaloBlitz83
09-22-2010, 06:00 PM
What a joke. I'll admit that I did not even watch last weeks game and I'm happy I didn't. But what I've seen happen since clearly speaks to the joke and farce this entire organization is. There was no QB competition in camp they were committed to TE. Now they are benching him after two weeks? I'm sorry but TE is getting benched by Wilson and the marketing team not the coaching staff. Either way the end result is the same...they hired another pathetic coaching staff to go with the pathetic organization they are.

I agree