PDA

View Full Version : So when does Kelsay get demoted?

jamze132
09-23-2010, 12:47 AM
And how the **** is he a a Captain? I know its like being the smartest kid with down syndrome for the Bills, but seriously. The guy is complete garbage and cannot do much right in a 3-4 or a 4-3. If he was drafted by almost any other team, he wouldn't be in the NFL right now.

Prov401
09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
And how the **** is he a a Captain? I know its like being the smartest kid with down syndrome for the Bills, but seriously. The guy is complete garbage and cannot do much right in a 3-4 or a 4-3. If he was drafted by almost any other team, he wouldn't be in the NFL right now.

l-o-f'n-l

Agreed. The guy is a bum, and would be working special teams for any of the elite teams in this leauge. I don't understand how he starts week in, week out. And I have no f'n idea who his agent blew to get him the contract he got. No way in hell he should be in the top 5 Bills highest paid players. Pathetic...just like our team this past decade.

Ferrygoat
09-23-2010, 01:47 AM
Does Chan have the sack to put 2 team captains on the bench? What a Joke :roflmao:

airdog32
09-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Does Chan have the sack to put 2 team captains on the bench? What a Joke :roflmao:
players vote on captians not the coaches!

Jan Reimers
09-23-2010, 04:56 AM
And Kelsay is a team leader. He's just not a great player.

I would like to see some of our very ordinary veterans, like Kelsay, take a seat and let the young guys - in this case, Ellis - get a chance.

The disconcerting thought, however, is that the young guys are just not as good as the mediocre veterans.

don137
09-23-2010, 06:05 AM
It just shows how bad this team is that players like Kelsey who wouldn't even make the roster of half the teams in this league is the captain. Leaders lead by example. What exactly has Kelsey shown to be a leader on the field? I guess this is another example of why they suck so bad.

Jan Reimers
09-23-2010, 06:28 AM
I think Kelsay gives 100% effort on every play, which makes him a leader by example. It also makes him one of those "high motor guys," without the corresponding talent, which we have come to know so well.

Thief
09-23-2010, 07:31 AM
Does Chan have the sack to put 2 team captains on the bench? What a Joke :roflmao:Well, one of them has to get a sack.

Nighthawk
09-23-2010, 07:31 AM
I would have cut him years ago...he definitely has something on Ralphy...how else can you explain him making this team over and over and over?

trapezeus
09-23-2010, 08:34 AM
I would have cut him years ago...he definitely has something on Ralphy...how else can you explain him making this team over and over and over?

he must have walked into a ralph/brandon discussion about how they are going to move the team. as a result he got his $25MM pay day for his silence.

watch them move him into the front office/ coaching when his "career" is over.

Beebe's Kid
09-23-2010, 08:48 AM

:brilliant:

Sack? Why does this take sack? I have a feeling that if anybody here actually spoke to the players, they would have a different view of Chan. You want him to act like a ****ing wild man in a press conference...that isn't going to happen.

Chan is a spiritual, Southern man. That seems crazy, but he is not going thrown a podium, he's not going to throw players under the bus, etc. People wanted some huge reaction out of Chan after these first two games...like he owed it to the fans. The players saw a different Chan than we did, for sure.

Ellis is going to see a lot more time. He has actually looked good. With all the subs on defense, Kelsay will still get PT, and will not have to be "benched' so to speak. It pains me to see him on the field, but he is a guy that has played in a few NFL games, which sometimes means a lot.

Jaybird
09-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Let's hope this is his last week

Ferrygoat
09-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Im aware that the players vote on captains....I dont believe I ever said that Chan named the captains but I just think it would be harder on the coach to bench a captain

jamze132
09-24-2010, 09:45 AM
I think Kelsay gives 100% effort on every play, which makes him a leader by example. It also makes him one of those "high motor guys," without the corresponding talent, which we have come to know so well.

Transaltion - crappy white guy

RoscoeMagic
09-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Honestly, I'd rather see Chris Ellis starting at that spot. He looked good against the Dolphins. And start Maybin in Torbor's spot. HOW COULD THEY BE ANY WORSE THAN OUR 2 STARTING OLB BUMS?

chubluv
09-24-2010, 10:21 AM
And Kelsay is a team leader. He's just not a great player.

I would like to see some of our very ordinary veterans, like Kelsay, take a seat and let the young guys - in this case, Ellis - get a chance.

The disconcerting thought, however, is that the young guys are just not as good as the mediocre veterans.

You are correct. The young guys should get more playing time. I think guys like Meredith, Maybin, Ellis & Brohm should be getting on the field more. What better way to evauate them. We are not that good, and I dont think it would hurt us any more then we have already hurt our selves.

bigbub2352
09-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Should have been in 3 years ago when he got that EXt overvalued by this organization..he is and always was terrible

billz83
09-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Kelsay is ralphz favorite player..how else could this scrub be captain let alone STILL be on an NFL roster..watch this sunday to see examples of kelsayz garbage play(for the record i know players choose captains..what does that say about our locker room and the talent there for Kelsay to be captain...)