PDA

View Full Version : I blame Ralph

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2010, 11:13 AM
It's all his fault. We've sucked because Ralph has been meddling with football related decisions, and has been screwing it all up. The only reason we didn't suck during the SuperBowl years was when Bill Polian was making the football calls, then Ralph hated it and got rid of Polian and we've sucked since then.

Ralph, please get your hands off or just go away from old age.

Thanks.

RockStar36
09-23-2010, 11:25 AM
I got a chuckle during his HOF induction.

Somehow throughout all the "He's owned the team for 50 years now" talk was the part missing that said "and still hasn't managed ONE championship."

trapezeus
09-23-2010, 11:25 AM
every year, right when bills fans have had just about enough, jim kelly pops up with the "i've got the plan" speech that is intriguing but lacking substance. since the season has ended fairly early, i suspect jimbo will be making his announcement sometime before Columbus day about how he's got a plan.

RockStar36
09-23-2010, 11:29 AM
every year, right when bills fans have had just about enough, jim kelly pops up with the "i've got the plan" speech that is intriguing but lacking substance. since the season has ended fairly early, i suspect jimbo will be making his announcement sometime before Columbus day about how he's got a plan.

I used to get excited when he said it, now I just ignore it since Ralph is destined to live until he's 176 years old.

I will say that after last season though, JK said he thought it was time for Trent to go. Not that it was a genius statement, but if he were the owner, we might not be in the situation we're in right now.

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm afraid Ralph might outlive Kelly. :ill:

trapezeus
09-23-2010, 11:32 AM
the most frustrating part of 2009 and 2010 is that we stretched the futility out over 2 years.

If we could have just fired Jauron at the beginning of 2009 and let gailey get underway with the fix and avoid the maybin pick, we'd be light years ahead.

and if we still kept jauron at the start of 2009, we should have kept him unti the bitter end so that we ended up 3-13. The team got a small spark with perry. it would be so much better if we simply tanked last year so taht we were further ahead with a LT that we'd actually want so that our two decent RB's and the cheapy Bell could have had some success and keep our QB problems out of the spotlight.

Instead we are wasting 2 years that Ralph doesn't necessarily have.

And i was stunned that Ralph outlived Rogers. That was kind of funny to me. Here is a guy who wants the team for his town, puts together a nice little plan to take over, then croaks before a 90+ year old guy.

Ebenezer
09-23-2010, 11:43 AM
It's always been RWs fault.

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2010, 11:48 AM
This is what happens when we aim for mediocrity. We're not good enough to be top notch contender but never bad enough to get a high draft pick. Always hanging around that .500 mark.

I'd be much more receptive to tanking 2 straight seasons if it means we will have ammo to draft some real talent. We just keep trying to find those diamonds in the rough and always end up with nothing but crap.

SabreEleven
09-23-2010, 11:49 AM
The only good thing about Ralph is that he has to make no payments to keep the Bills in Buffalo so he can afford to. The next owner won't be so lucky.

mchurchfie
09-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Ralph has managed to turn a once proud franchise into an embarrassment once again. This is a second rate organization from top to bottom. The fact that he still has Modrak on board even though we have had horrible drafts over the last 8 years speaks volumes. Just go away you smelly old man!

Beebe's Kid
09-23-2010, 12:06 PM
I had to make sure this wasn't one of the other 7,434, 232, 192 "Blame Ralph" threads.

So I decided to read some of the responses...same people, saying the same things, I just can't tell.

It is ultra fresh today, though.

Do you guys think we should have drafted Maybin?

DynaPaul
09-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Great business acumen, lousy at evaluating personnel both in the front office and on the field. Polian was his lucky nut.

mchurchfie
09-23-2010, 02:10 PM
I had to make sure this wasn't one of the other 7,434, 232, 192 "Blame Ralph" threads.

So I decided to read some of the responses...same people, saying the same things, I just can't tell.

Its not fresh but everytime you try to come up with an answer to why this organization has been floundering for the last ten years it always comes back to the same culprit. I could start 10 threads a day on how much I hate Ralph and it wouldn't begin to do it enough justice. Ralph has done enough damage to deserve his own "***** You Ralph" Forum up in here.

Cleve
09-23-2010, 04:52 PM
every year, right when bills fans have had just about enough, jim kelly pops up with the "i've got the plan" speech

hahaha, that brought to mind the final scene from Doctor Strangelove, when Strangelove manages to lurch to his feet from his wheel chair and yell at the President "Sir, I have a plan!!"
<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A9ihKq34Ozc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Mr. Pink
09-23-2010, 04:59 PM

The thread is about as fresh as this response.

If you don't like the topic, don't open the thread.

Simple solution.

billz83
09-24-2010, 02:23 PM
anybody that doesnt think itz old man wilsonz fault has NO CLUE about football..how could anyone not think this is wilsonz fault?! he has sabotaged this team for over a decade and has completely destroyed a once GREAT football team..we are now the worst in the NFL offically..every aspect of this team sucks except MAYBE the secondary and RBz and they havent done ****! the day wilson is gone is the day the bills can have a new begining..one that doesnt involving being the punch line of jokes!

OpIv37
09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
anybody that doesnt think itz old man wilsonz fault has NO CLUE about football..how could anyone not think this is wilsonz fault?! he has sabotaged this team for over a decade and has completely destroyed a once GREAT football team..we are now the worst in the NFL offically..every aspect of this team sucks except MAYBE the secondary and RBz and they havent done ****! the day wilson is gone is the day the bills can have a new begining..one that doesnt involving being the punch line of jokes!

unfortunately, the day Wilson is gone may be the day the team is gone from Buffalo as well.