PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Line changes this week also?

theanswer74
09-23-2010, 11:40 AM
At least Steve Johnson thinks so.

Asked if he was surprised by the QB move, Johnson said: "No because we made changes throughout the team, from line to running back, to receiver. I had a change in my role. Now quarterback is no surprise. Coach Gailey is trying to find the best fit because we’re trying to win games. That’s what it’s about, trying to change things around. People shouldn’t get sensitive, I don’t think, because we know what we’re trying to get to. We’re trying to get to a winning season, and eventually playoffs and then a Super Bowl."

What do you think they are?

DraftBoy
09-23-2010, 11:41 AM
CJ Spiller at LT, RT, RB, FB, and WR.

trapezeus
09-23-2010, 11:43 AM
well levitre has a stick neck which may juggle people around. they may be more injury related than changing it up to provide a spark.

ddaryl
09-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Urbik is probably one player who will get the call ?

superbills
09-23-2010, 11:47 AM
well levitre has a stick neck which may juggle people around. they may be more injury related than changing it up to provide a spark.

Actually, Levitre, as with most O-Lineman, has quite a thick neck. He also will likely not be using his neck to juggle anything.

Sorry, man. Just had to :cheers:

Dr. Lecter
09-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I doubt it. He has been with the team for three weeks.

It is either Howard in for the injured Levitre, Wood at center with Howard at guard or Meredith in for Green.

OpIv37
09-23-2010, 11:56 AM

well that makes him a good fit- most of this team looks like the first time they ever played football was 3 weeks ago.

ddaryl
09-23-2010, 12:03 PM

It is either Howard in for the injured Levitre, Wood at center with Howard at guard or Meredith in for Green.

I think it was becuase he wasn't familiar enough with the O.. but he should be ready.. I was just guessing but they are veyr high on Urbik

I imagine Green is out as well

WeAreArthurMoates
09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't think Stevie was referring to injuries especially since Levitre should practice today. I think someone was benched, my guess it's Green. Just a hunch but Levitre could be in at tackle (left or right) and Howard at LG. Or, Howard is in at RT.

ddaryl
09-23-2010, 12:06 PM
al I know is after 2 games .. CHANGE is damn good

EDS
09-23-2010, 12:06 PM
well that makes him a good fit- most of this team looks like the first time they ever played football was 3 weeks ago.

Obviously the Bills coaching staff, with their track record of success, should be able to get more out of Urbik than the Steelers staff. Look at how the Bills fleeced the Packers last year with Meredith!

Pinkerton Security
09-23-2010, 12:08 PM
god I hope Cornell Green is getting benched...he is terrible.

Nighthawk
09-23-2010, 12:10 PM

I tend to agree. However, if I had my way, I'd move Wood back to his natural position and let him become a dominating center in this league. I'd move Howard into his old role and leave Levitre where he is. That is a much better interior then having Hangartner in there, who I believe is a very good backup, just not a very good starter.

Michael82
09-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Hopefully it's Meredith in for Green....

Nighthawk
09-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Hopefully it's Meredith in for Green....

Mikey, you'd be better then Green!

patmoran2006
09-23-2010, 01:00 PM

Nope.. howard has taken all LG reps with 1st team in place of Levitre this week.. Besides that, I have no idea what Johnson is talking about.. Green has been getting 1st team RT reps still.

stuckincincy
09-23-2010, 01:05 PM

Why would that matter? Linemen with the team for several years haven't wowed anybody.

zone
09-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I wonder if he is getting benched? It says "I had a change in my role". After playing like a wuss last week he should be. Nelson is a better option IMO.

WeAreArthurMoates
09-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Nope.. howard has taken all LG reps with 1st team in place of Levitre this week.. Besides that, I have no idea what Johnson is talking about.. Green has been getting 1st team RT reps still.

Well that sucks, I just want Green on the Bench but all week was just one practice yesterday. Now Levitre is back with the ones.

ServoBillieves
09-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I heard the same thing about Cordaro.

NextbillsQB
09-23-2010, 02:34 PM
I miss Chad Jackson :(