PDA

View Full Version : Best way to avoid Donte Whinter is to not fall on the ground

NextbillsQB
09-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Why does Whitner always hit players after there already on the ground? Never when there standing. Every time someone gets tackled, here comes Whitner 3 seconds after the play trying to look tough.

Beebe's Kid
09-23-2010, 02:38 PM
Why does Whitner always hit players after there already on the ground? Never when there standing. Every time someone gets tackled, here comes Whitner 3 seconds after the play trying to look tough.
...and to think, we could have drafted Ngata. I wish he would just "stfu." and delete his Twitter.

It would be cool to see him look tough beating the **** out of you if you could muster the courage to mumble this to his face.

No seriously, good post, this needed another thread.

Do you think Ralph's cheap?

Do you like the Maybin pick?

What do you think about throwing the rest of the season, so we get the #1 pick?

NextbillsQB
09-23-2010, 02:42 PM
...and to think, we could have drafted Ngata. I wish he would just "stfu." and delete his Twitter.

It would be cool to see him look tough beating the **** out of you if you could muster the courage to mumble this to his face.

Im more scared of Brian Moorman than Whitner. Actually I think he would beat the **** out of Whitner, even tho its not saying much since Moorman is probably also Eminem :air:

Thief
09-23-2010, 03:02 PM
In all honestly, this thread reminds of a Whitner move. He's been tackled in every other thread, and here we are still hitting him.

trapezeus
09-23-2010, 03:51 PM
this is what happens the week after a total dud of a game with little to no hope for anything better the following week. Don't blame the posters, blame the team.

and for every annoying repeat bashing thread, there is an annoying, "can't you guys find the silver lining in a season where we are destined to go 0-16 and no one can find the ability to say buffalo and bills without dying of laughter?"

OpIv37
09-24-2010, 08:03 AM
come on people. It's so simple.

If Whitner doesn't turn his back to the already-tackled player as he flies into the play 3 seconds too late, how the hell else is the tackled player going to see the name on the back of the jersey? That guy has to remember the name "Whitner" whether Whitner made the play or not.

RockStar36
09-24-2010, 08:26 AM

You could always not open the thread.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

Mr. Miyagi
09-24-2010, 08:44 AM
:rofl: Post of the Year! Sooooooo true!!!

:posrep:

Jan Reimers
09-24-2010, 08:51 AM
I just don't see how the same thread, repeated 100 slightly different ways, is really helpful to a discussion of Bills' football.

We're all frustrated and tired of losing, but turning this board into a repetitive, dead horse beating ***** fest doesn't really accomplish anything.

If posters can't come up with a new or different *****, perhaps they should just piss and moan to themselves.

OpIv37
09-24-2010, 08:59 AM
I just don't see how the same thread, repeated 100 slightly different ways, is really helpful to a discussion of Bills' football.

We're all frustrated and tired of losing, but turning this board into a repetitive, dead horse beating ***** fest doesn't really accomplish anything.

If posters can't come up with a new or different *****, perhaps they should just piss and moan to themselves.

I just don't see how repeatedly complaining every time something gets repeated is really helpful to the discussion of Bills football. And by the way, have you ever complained about the number of times people talk about how good our RB's or CB's are? Hmmm......

There are two main reasons why threads get repeated.

1. Not everyone is on this board all day long, and not everyone clicks on every thread. The poster may not be aware that it's already been said or discussed in other places.

2. The players on this team, the FO, and the coaches make the SAME mistakes over and over and over and over and over again. You want to discuss Bills football? Well, right now, repetition of mistakes IS Bills football. It sucks, but it's the reality.

If you've already read about a particular topic/opinion, just don't click on the thread. It's really that simple.

Bill Cody
09-24-2010, 09:25 AM

I agree with this. I'm thinking of dumping the ***** I have and until I find a new one piss and moan to myself.:monkeyp:

RockStar36
09-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Threads get repeated because there is literally NOTHING to talk about in regards to the Bills.