PDA

View Full Version : Trents 1st read is the passrush, which is the problem

NextbillsQB
09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
As soon as Trent drops back, the first thing he does is look at the DL and LBs blitzing instead of the WRs and feeling the pressure. Your taught this in high school and somehow it totally missed him and I use the him loosley

G Wolly
09-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Using "him" loosely?

Are you calling him a girl?

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Maybe he's calling Trent loose like a slut.

NextbillsQB
09-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Using "him" loosely?

Are you calling him a girl?

Well I though last sunday one of the jills came in to play QB for us so yes

G Wolly
09-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Well I though last sunday one of the jills came in to play QB for us so yes

Good one.

trapezeus
09-23-2010, 03:35 PM
the jills don't go on road games.

yes, i just became that guy that refuses to acknowledge humor or metaphor and sticks to just the facts.

G Wolly
09-23-2010, 03:36 PM
the jills don't go on road games.

yes, i just became that guy that refuses to acknowledge humor or metaphor and sticks to just the facts.

I was gonna say it too. But I chose the more degrading move of sarcasm.
:cheers:

NextbillsQB
09-23-2010, 03:38 PM
I was gonna say it too. But I chose the more degrading move of sarcasm.
:cheers:

Its all in good fun

ddaryl
09-23-2010, 03:43 PM
As soon as Trent drops back, the first thing he does is look at the DL and LBs blitzing instead of the WRs and feeling the pressure. Your taught this in high school and somehow it totally missed him and I use the him loosley

Lot to be said abou tthis.

He needed to see the D and no where the coverage had prefered matchups before the snap..

From there you have to be in tune with your WR's and know where they are going ot be, no where th eblitz is coming from. so when the blitz does come you already have an idea where the best opportuity to make a play is.

Trent obvioulsy doens't do well at all with presnap reads, because he is always waiting to see who is going to get open.

YardRat
09-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Couldn't disagree more.

Gotta make a post-snap read to confirm (or not) it verifies the pre-snap in order to find the favorable match-ups.

feldspar
09-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Not being able to stop the pass-rush has also been a problem. I mean, Green Bay gets a sack on us almost immediately while rushing only 3 guys? This o-line has been the disaster I expected. They'd better pick it up. Also, Cornell Green is NOT a good player. I'd rather see Meredith out there.

billz83
09-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Trent simply put SUCKS..he cant do **** right..cant read defenses, cant avoid the rush, cant make a play, cant get the ball to the WRz, etc, etc, etc.. And this is who Gailey goes with at QB because he knows "talent" hahahaha..gailey is just another yes man like the rest..summa u will realize this by next year.