PDA

View Full Version : Bills are gonna pull a shocker.

HAMMER
09-24-2010, 11:13 PM
A couple turnovers, one pick 6, two offensive TD's, a KR for a TD by Spiller. Division after this weekend will be;

Miami 3-0
Bills 1-2
Jets 1-2
Pats 1-2
:beers:

The Spaz
09-24-2010, 11:27 PM
http://bikevinyl.com/images/uploads/shocker-2.jpg

BertSquirtgum
09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
lay off the pipe man. the bills will be 0-3 monday morning.

Jason15215
09-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Do we really want the Bills to pull out shockers so they pick 12th-16th again??? I want a chance to get Mallett or Locker.. Im so sick of us drafting RB's and undersized LB's

Jason15215
09-24-2010, 11:49 PM
The only shocker is Bills fans being excited about Fitz starting.. He was terrible last year.. Yeah better than Edwards but thats not setting the bar real high. He takes more risks than Edwards and also screws up more.. They are a wash IMO.

SquishDaFish
09-24-2010, 11:57 PM
I wish seeing Im going to be there. Jason I can never root for losses. The draft is hit or miss anyways so doesnt really matter.

Ingtar33
09-25-2010, 12:25 AM
The only shocker is Bills fans being excited about Fitz starting.. He was terrible last year.. Yeah better than Edwards but thats not setting the bar real high. He takes more risks than Edwards and also screws up more.. They are a wash IMO.

he also is more inaccurate then some HS QBs i've seen.

Beebe's Kid
09-25-2010, 12:42 AM

I guess that depends on your definition of screw up. You miss 100% of the goals you don't shoot at...and they same can be said for receivers you don't throw to.

3 and outs are ****ing killing me.

We also are going to, hopefully, see a little of Chan's offense for the first time. I know that he had his chance, and his day has passed, and that he is a no-name coach hired by Ralph to count his money in between the losses, but I will contend there is way more than what we have seen.

Judging from what we saw in the preseason alone, there is actually some different formations and plays intended to spread the ball around, and even a few to fool the defense.

Again, knowing that we know all we need to know about Chan, I have a feeling the look on his face, similar to the look he might have if somebody were giving him an anal fisting, is possibly due to the complete inability to move the ball on 1st or 2nd down. We might as well have punted on 3rd...TE was not going to throw the ball, and if he did he was not going to take a "risk" and throw it far enough for a first.

I am well informed that, as Bills fans, we are no longer allowed to root for our team, let alone ever be at all excited. It is pretty clear if you look at the thread titles alone...there are some real originals. I think there are six about how bad our QB's are, and 5 "Blame Ralphs."

I guess I am going to have to go against the grain. I, personally (and I guess, solely,) feel that if there is a QB that resembles those that Chan has had success with in the past, it would be Fitzy. He is not scared to run if the play breaks down, and he has the best wheels. From what I remember, he doesn't look like his testicles get vacuumed inside of his body when he steps on the field.

I would hope that, unlike AVP, Chan would at least realize that Fitzy isn't exactly a dart-thrower, and try to keep him out of situations where he has to "thread the needle." That being said, from the limited action I saw Fitzy in this preseason...a couple bad throws in the opener aside, he seemed to be throwing the ball better. It looked like he was really delivering the ball with purpose.

Hammer's got the right idea. There gonna be somethin' in Boston, and it ain't going to be Tommy Brady and the Lloyd Christmas express...we're going to get the laser show, engineered by Haaaaaaahhhhhhhvvvvvaaaahhhhd's own, Fitzy. Don't get up to pee when we have the ball, because Fitzy is liable to do things never before thought possible. Hell me may throw for 2 TD's on the same drive.

Billz_fan
09-25-2010, 04:33 AM
I hope your right Hammer but ..........

I don't see the Patriots losing at home to the Bills, after all we haven't won there in several years. That is just sad.

I don't see the Patriots losing 2 division games in a row.

I don't see the Pat's losing after dumping that game to the Jets. Im sure they have been very focused in preparation for this game and want to come out strong to get the taste of last week from there mouths.

seanbillsfan
09-25-2010, 08:08 AM
2 in the pink 1 in the stink

HAMMER
09-25-2010, 09:58 AM
I can't believe Thrum hasn't chimed in at all on this thread with a little Buffalo love. He really is a beaten man at this point.

The last buffalo fan
09-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Go ****ing Bills! :beers:

Bangarang
09-25-2010, 11:21 AM
The only shocker I see coming is us having over 250 yards of offense and Spiller carrying the ball more than 10 times. I'm hoping for a good performance by our guys but as the saying goes.."Wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up faster."

Miami_Vice
09-25-2010, 02:12 PM
A couple turnovers, one pick 6, two offensive TD's, a KR for a TD by Spiller. Division after this weekend will be;

Miami 3-0
Bills 1-2
Jets 1-2
Pats 1-2

I would LOVE if this happened!! Miami alone at the top of the AFC East. I will be rooting for the Bills to upset the Pats and the Jets.

Novacane
09-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Do we really want the Bills to pull out shockers so they pick 12th-16th again???

Yes

THRILLHO
09-25-2010, 02:58 PM
The Bills are going to pull a shocker and lose by less than 20.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2010, 03:18 PM
You mean the Bills are going to shock people and score 2 TDs and only give up 4?

more cowbell
09-25-2010, 03:22 PM
The Bills have never won in Gillette Stadium.

That streak will continue...

42-0 Patriots

OpIv37
09-25-2010, 03:28 PM

the first reply. I would have been very disappointed if it was anything different.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm done wasting my time with these losers. I suggest you do the same. Shame on me for buying the Gailey hype. Cam Cameron 2.0

better days
09-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm done wasting my time with these losers. I suggest you do the same. Shame on me for buying the Gailey hype. Cam Cameron 2.0

Well that makes sense, Chan SITS YOUR BOY TRENT, so you are done.

better days
09-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Do we really want the Bills to pull out shockers so they pick 12th-16th again??? I want a chance to get Mallett or Locker.. Im so sick of us drafting RB's and undersized LB's

AGAINST the Pats*? HELL YA I would love to see a Bills win.

starrymessenger
09-25-2010, 05:36 PM
he also is more inaccurate then some HS QBs i've seen.I'll say. Was at the Jets game in Toronto last year. The wife asked me at least 100 times "whoa, where is that ball going?" All I could say was "I have no friggen idea, dear".

Novacane
09-25-2010, 06:54 PM

Promise??? :party:

Philagape
09-25-2010, 07:02 PM

Thanks for your annual "I'm done" announcement. See you next week.

Cleve
09-25-2010, 07:06 PM
The bigger the Patriots' win streak over the Bills grows, the greater the odds that the win streak will be broken during the next game.

The Bills might pull this one out.

HAMMER
09-26-2010, 02:33 AM
"Redemption can be found in hell itself if that's where you happen to be."

LIN JENSEN, Bad Dog

Historian
09-26-2010, 05:53 AM
The shocker will be the Bills losing by less than 30!

mush69
09-26-2010, 06:53 AM
The shocker will be the Bills losing by less than 30!

I got a c-note on +15....:sadwalk: :beers:

kelly2reed4six
09-26-2010, 08:01 AM

Miami 3-0
Bills 1-2
Jets 1-2
Pats 1-2

I think you are very funny.....delusional, but funny.