• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Bills are gonna pull a shocker.

A couple turnovers, one pick 6, two offensive TD's, a KR for a TD by Spiller. Division after this weekend will be;

Miami 3-0
    Bills 1-2
    Jets 1-2
    Pats 1-2
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Bills are gonna pull a shocker.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

lay off the pipe man. the bills will be 0-3 monday morning.

Comment

• Jason15215
        • Jan 2007

Do we really want the Bills to pull out shockers so they pick 12th-16th again??? I want a chance to get Mallett or Locker.. Im so sick of us drafting RB's and undersized LB's

Comment

• Jason15215
          • Jan 2007

The only shocker is Bills fans being excited about Fitz starting.. He was terrible last year.. Yeah better than Edwards but thats not setting the bar real high. He takes more risks than Edwards and also screws up more.. They are a wash IMO.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

I wish seeing Im going to be there. Jason I can never root for losses. The draft is hit or miss anyways so doesnt really matter.

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jason15215
              The only shocker is Bills fans being excited about Fitz starting.. He was terrible last year.. Yeah better than Edwards but thats not setting the bar real high. He takes more risks than Edwards and also screws up more.. They are a wash IMO.
              he also is more inaccurate then some HS QBs i've seen.
              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                • Nov 2009

I guess that depends on your definition of screw up. You miss 100% of the goals you don't shoot at...and they same can be said for receivers you don't throw to.

3 and outs are ****ing killing me.

We also are going to, hopefully, see a little of Chan's offense for the first time. I know that he had his chance, and his day has passed, and that he is a no-name coach hired by Ralph to count his money in between the losses, but I will contend there is way more than what we have seen.

Judging from what we saw in the preseason alone, there is actually some different formations and plays intended to spread the ball around, and even a few to fool the defense.

Again, knowing that we know all we need to know about Chan, I have a feeling the look on his face, similar to the look he might have if somebody were giving him an anal fisting, is possibly due to the complete inability to move the ball on 1st or 2nd down. We might as well have punted on 3rd...TE was not going to throw the ball, and if he did he was not going to take a "risk" and throw it far enough for a first.

I am well informed that, as Bills fans, we are no longer allowed to root for our team, let alone ever be at all excited. It is pretty clear if you look at the thread titles alone...there are some real originals. I think there are six about how bad our QB's are, and 5 "Blame Ralphs."

I guess I am going to have to go against the grain. I, personally (and I guess, solely,) feel that if there is a QB that resembles those that Chan has had success with in the past, it would be Fitzy. He is not scared to run if the play breaks down, and he has the best wheels. From what I remember, he doesn't look like his testicles get vacuumed inside of his body when he steps on the field.

I would hope that, unlike AVP, Chan would at least realize that Fitzy isn't exactly a dart-thrower, and try to keep him out of situations where he has to "thread the needle." That being said, from the limited action I saw Fitzy in this preseason...a couple bad throws in the opener aside, he seemed to be throwing the ball better. It looked like he was really delivering the ball with purpose.

Hammer's got the right idea. There gonna be somethin' in Boston, and it ain't going to be Tommy Brady and the Lloyd Christmas express...we're going to get the laser show, engineered by Haaaaaaahhhhhhhvvvvvaaaahhhhd's own, Fitzy. Don't get up to pee when we have the ball, because Fitzy is liable to do things never before thought possible. Hell me may throw for 2 TD's on the same drive.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                  • Jan 2003

I hope your right Hammer but ..........

I don't see the Patriots losing at home to the Bills, after all we haven't won there in several years. That is just sad.

I don't see the Patriots losing 2 division games in a row.

I don't see the Pat's losing after dumping that game to the Jets. Im sure they have been very focused in preparation for this game and want to come out strong to get the taste of last week from there mouths.
                  The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• seanbillsfan
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by The Spaz
                    2 in the pink 1 in the stink

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

I can't believe Thrum hasn't chimed in at all on this thread with a little Buffalo love. He really is a beaten man at this point.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                        • Sep 2004

Go ****ing Bills!
                        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Bangarang
                          • Sep 2010

The only shocker I see coming is us having over 250 yards of offense and Spiller carrying the ball more than 10 times. I'm hoping for a good performance by our guys but as the saying goes.."Wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up faster."
                          Last edited by Bangarang; 09-25-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER
                            A couple turnovers, one pick 6, two offensive TD's, a KR for a TD by Spiller. Division after this weekend will be;

Miami 3-0
                            Bills 1-2
                            Jets 1-2
                            Pats 1-2
                            I would LOVE if this happened!! Miami alone at the top of the AFC East. I will be rooting for the Bills to upset the Pats and the Jets.
                            Last edited by Miami_Vice; 09-25-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Do we really want the Bills to pull out shockers so they pick 12th-16th again???

Yes

Comment

Working...
                              X