PDA

View Full Version : The Chan Gailey QB Game

G Wolly
09-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Play the part of Chan and pick your starter. See what it's like.

Choose carefully.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3140/poops.png

SquishDaFish
09-25-2010, 07:35 AM
Choice D the waterboy

RoscoeMagic
09-25-2010, 12:05 PM
You can either blame Nix for not getting a QB, or blame Gailey for not molding a QB like he's supposed to.

One of them has failed, you can't exonerate both of them.

G Wolly
09-25-2010, 12:26 PM
All I'm simply saying is we have to pick the best piece of **** out of the 3 similar pieces of **** we have.

Dujek
09-25-2010, 12:41 PM
You can either blame Nix for not getting a QB, or blame Gailey for not molding a QB like he's supposed to.

One of them has failed, you can't exonerate both of them.

Who was Nix going to get?

Seriously, tell me who out there was available to come to Buffalo who wasn't either past it, as bad as what we have or Sam Bradford, who obviously was always going to St Louis with the #1 pick.

There was **** available as FA and there was very little in the draft, especially when you factor in the fact that you need someone who has the physical ability to play in RWS in December.

As for Gailey moulding what he has, well he thought that he'd got Edwards sorted with Trent's performances in pre-season, as did most of us who witnessed him against the Colts and Bengals, and then Trent went back to who he has been for the last 2 years when they were playing for keeps. Gailey at least made the decision early that Edwards wasn't going to turn the corner this season and yanked the bum.

The number of people opening their mouths without engaging their brain around here is increasing by the day.

billz83
09-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Gailey is CRAP he couldnt spot talent if it ran his *** over..this team is garbage the GM is a ******ed crackhead for allowing this team to go into the season with NO QB or OLINE..if they plan on not getting any good free agents and only going thru the draft for their BUST players well we will NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRR seee the super bowl let alone the playoffs..IFFF they get a good player in the draft u know DAYUM WELL the bills will NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT resign them..so i dont even understand this bull**** build a team thru the draft mentality..these clowns are just a buncha yes men for old man wilson..

Dujek
09-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Seriously, where did all the trolls come from?

Mr. Pink
09-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Replace Edwards, Fitzpatrick and Brohm with...

Chan Gailey, Dick Jauron, Mike Mularkey...

You can call it the Ralph Wilson HC game!

TacklingDummy
09-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Play the part of Chan and pick your starter. See what it's like.

Choose carefully.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3140/poops.png

haha, that is great. This goes along with my saying the Bills switching QB's is like switching from Charmin to Scotts.

tampabay25690
09-25-2010, 08:34 PM
We need Gailey to get his type of guy in here.......

Jake Locker would be great in Chan's O