• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I can't believe they're not moving Lynch now

They're rather let him walk at the end of the season than stock piling draft picks. Get a 3rd for him is better than zero. It's not like we're going to the playoffs this season so why not count this as a off year and cut your losses for the future.

***** idiots. God I HATE being a Bills fan.
  • malo
    • Sep 2009

Re: I can't believe they're not moving Lynch now

We need the depth at rb. An injury can hurt our playoff chances down the stretch.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by malo
      We need the depth at rb. An injury can hurt our playoff chances down the stretch.
      Now you're getting the spirit!
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

Yep, he will walk and they will claim they tried to move him. The part they won't tell you is they asked an insane price.
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Fred Jackson will be 30 in February, and it's still to be determined whether Spiller can be an every down RB in this league. Joique Bell is with the Eagles and our only PS RB is Andre Anderson.

We need to get a fairly high pick for Lynch before we destroy our depth at one of the few positions where we actually have some depth.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Thundering Buffalo
            • Jan 2010

I think Nix feels as the season goes on and teams start to position themselves the value of Lynch will go up when your desperate. The problem is if Lynch gets hurt we're screwed. I think he's gone by the 6-8th game

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
              Making Spirits Bright
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Thundering Buffalo
              I think Nix feels as the season goes on and teams start to position themselves the value of Lynch will go up when your desperate. The problem is if Lynch gets hurt we're screwed. I think he's gone by the 6-8th game
              Trade deadline is week 6

Comment

• JCBills
                • Jan 2010

I don't get why so many people want to move Lynch.

He's 24, shown he's durable, and has a pair of 1,000 yd seasons under his belt. Pound for pound, nobody runs as hard as Lynch. He's only a year older than Spiller.

This is a two back league, with some teams able to effectively use 3. Like people have said, Fred is almost 30, and we don't know what will happen when he hits that. Why get rid of the chance to have the best young RB duo in the league? They'll complement each others style and could be good for us for a long time if the situation is handled properly.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

They trade Jackson for all I care, but Jackson's value is higher to us (he can play) than the rest of the league will pay us for (he's old). That's why trading Lynch makes the most sense because we can get more for him.

Comment

• Dujek
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Jan 2008

When Lynch has his head properly in the game he is one of the best power runners in the league. If the Bills can find a way to keep him and use him with Spiller as a Thunder and Lightning combination then I'm all for not trading him. If they're not going to try and keep him though they should trade him soon.

Comment

• JCBills
                      • Jan 2010

Made these years ago, but here's a reminder of what Beast Mode looks like when at full speed:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        They're rather let him walk at the end of the season than stock piling draft picks. Get a 3rd for him is better than zero. It's not like we're going to the playoffs this season so why not count this as a off year and cut your losses for the future.

i thought he had 2 years left am i wrong?

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• mikemac2001
                          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

7/27/2007: Signed a six-year, $18.935 million contract. The deal contains $10.285 million guaranteed, including a $3 million signing bonus. 2010: $885,000, 2011: $1.14 million, 2012: $1.14 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent

sick of spazzing ass people get your facts right and then talk, he is signed until 2012

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

MUCK
                          FIAMI

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                            • Sep 2010

Play off? wow dude get your ass out of your cave and wake up..
                            Originally posted by OpIv37
                            You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Shoulda been traded during the offseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X