PDA

View Full Version : 0-16 hopefully not

wozrob11
09-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Hopefully 0-16 doesn t happen but what im tring to saying is will chan still have a job next year if 0-16 happens or what would it take for chan to get fired, or is he here for the long haul no matter what happens this season and the next couple of seasons.im sure we will pull off a couple of wins but what if........

mikemac2001
09-25-2010, 10:20 AM
i don't have a problem with chan yet, i think we don't have enough players and our QB blows

i would like to give him a 2nd year no matter what but 0-16 ugh would be tuff to keep him

TacklingDummy
09-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Chan is just another Dick with a different name.

All the coaches here are going to blow until they have same talent on the roster. Especially at the QB position.

Bangarang
09-25-2010, 11:38 AM
If we fire Chan then we'll just keep hiring more unproven coaches because let's face it; no coach who has achieved anything in this league wants to be apart of this hot mess.

YardRat
09-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Chan's here for at least two seasons.

Ingtar33
09-25-2010, 01:45 PM
at 0-16 both chan and nix will probably be fired.

you can't let the guys who took a bad 6-10 football team with mediocre coaches and the same QBs and turn them into a 0-16 team stay around. you simply can't

Beebe's Kid
09-25-2010, 02:09 PM
I know it looks inevitable.

Whenever you lose a close game to the Dolphins, and then fall apart late against a team many are picking for the Super Bowl, on the road. It's usually all over at that point.

If we can't win with Trent, we aren't going to win. Like last year...the second he went down, it was all over. We were 1-4 and losing to the Jets on the road. We were riding the wave, man. Trent looked killer against Cleveland, I thought he would play the 4th Qtr in his yellow jacket.

He showed a firm grasp of Chan's offense, and was a real field general out there, and we still didn't have a chance.

Read the topics around here right now. It is a glum lot, to say the least. The trolls are feeding left and right, there is one positive topic on the first page.

The team that was 6-10 wouldn't have won either of the last two games. Fitzy, although he is only a backup apparently, will be a breath of fresh air, and hopefully he and actually rack up a few 1st downs, and maybe a score or two. If he doesn't just go 3 and out on 90% of our possessions, the D should remain rested enough to keep us close.

I am wondering if we pull an upset off this weekend, if all of the predictions will have to be changed to 1-15, or if there may be another little crack of light at the end of the tunnel? If we can see what plays are actually being called, with out the QB starring down his check down, then we may be surprised.

If this team goes 0-16, the worst thing to do to the players is bring in ANOTHER brand new system. Our guys have not talent, or so I read. The guys that are winning are in the same systems for years. I know you can change Madden playbooks and figure it out, but real life is a little different.

Novacane
09-25-2010, 02:59 PM
The Bills are not going 0-16.