PDA

View Full Version : I *HATE* bad announcers...

MikeInRoch
09-26-2010, 01:19 PM
"The Bills are running the two minute offense to catch New England off guard!"

OR MAYBE it's because there are less than two minutes left in the half?? Did they consider THAT possibility??

Michael82
09-26-2010, 01:20 PM
:rofl: I was thinking the same thing....

Beebe's Kid
09-26-2010, 03:21 PM
I hate the mandatory threads that insult the announcers of every game.

I am sure you analysis was dynamite. Punitive on mute and call the game yourself. Just be careful...there is a lot of talking, and you'll be hanging on every word, looking for something that could have been said differently...and starting a thread about it.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2010, 03:34 PM

I am sure you analysis was dynamite. Punitive on mute and call the game yourself. Just be careful...there is a lot of talking, and you'll be hanging on every word, looking for something that could have been said differently...and starting a thread about it.

Do you ever post anything of value or is your main purpose to incite other posters?

better days
09-26-2010, 03:39 PM
"The Bills are running the two minute offense to catch New England off guard!"

OR MAYBE it's because there are less than two minutes left in the half?? Did they consider THAT possibility??

They were so PRO Pats* is was nauseous. And what was up with the excess celebration on the Bills? A Pats* player salutes & that is not excessive, but firing a gun is?

unpaid_bills
09-26-2010, 03:59 PM
I dont like the celebration rule penalty the way the rule is written after a TD no celebration is allowed. It seems to be a judgement call the refs seem to let some go. However after an INT there is no such rule. There honestly is no difference. None the less Johnson needs to have more composure that was a big penalty. Fortunately the Bills D stopped them and got the ball back.

RoscoeMagic
09-26-2010, 03:59 PM
I liked the "Danny Morehead" and "Tight End David Nelson."

And how can we forget the "Buffalo Beels"

patmoran2006
09-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I was waiting for Harlon to call Tom Brady a "Cutie Pie'"

MikeInRoch
09-26-2010, 04:32 PM

Well, if they didn't SUCK I wouldn't have to.

This isn't about brain science. It's about being mildly observant.

Joe Fo Sho
09-26-2010, 04:35 PM
They were so PRO Pats* is was nauseous. And what was up with the excess celebration on the Bills? A Pats* player salutes & that is not excessive, but firing a gun is?

I thought the penalty was for when Johnson went to the ground after the salute, no?

chernobylwraiths
09-26-2010, 04:48 PM
I liked the "Danny Morehead" and "Tight End David Nelson."

And how can we forget the "Buffalo Beels"

Tight end Nelson was killing me. Circling the wrong guy in a highlight was pretty stupid as well.

RoscoeMagic
09-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Tight end Nelson was killing me. Circling the wrong guy in a highlight was pretty stupid as well.
They also missed the blatant hold on Kelsay. They gave credit for the Pats LG for making a nice block, but the hold was properly called on the dude who tackled Kelsay and they didn't see it.

Also got enjoyment from seeing a failed attempt at drawing a straight line. When Fitz was 2 inches short of the 1st down, he tried to draw a line from where the first down was and it was about as straight as Elton John.

ServoBillieves
09-26-2010, 04:53 PM
David Nelson is probably our best Tight End. Just saying. oh wait...

better days
09-26-2010, 07:50 PM
I thought the penalty was for when Johnson went to the ground after the salute, no?

They never really said on TV. They did show a Pat* giving the salute after a TD & he was not penalized. In GB they jump in the stands after a TD & don't get penalized.

SaviorEdwards
09-26-2010, 08:13 PM
solomon wilcots is probably one of the best commentators in the industry IMHO

Billz_fan
09-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Every week someone hates the announcers, it's not always the same people which makes sense as everyone likes different announcing. When I lived in Upstate NY for those 37 years I used to mute the TV and put Van on the stereo for every game. I never had issue with announcing after that :D