PDA

View Full Version : They may have scored 30 BUT...

Ebenezer
09-26-2010, 03:04 PM
I still don't think they are winning more than 4. They came in hyped and played very well and got some good breaks...but simply flipping Fitz in there isn't enough. This was the classic over achievement.

Thoughts.

Electrici
09-26-2010, 03:06 PM
At this point, not getting a top pick in the draft (if not THE top pick) is what would make this season a failure.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-26-2010, 03:08 PM
You're right. This happens every year. I'm not impressed until the Bills' score actually EXCEEDS that of the Pats'. Until then, play horseshoes if you want almost.

X-Era
09-26-2010, 03:08 PM
At this point, not getting a top pick in the draft (if not THE top pick) is what would make this season a failure.Unfortunately, I agree.

psubills62
09-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah, the New England defense sucks. I think we'll squeak out a few wins, but the score isn't representative of how well our offense will do on a consistent basis.

Bufftp
09-26-2010, 03:09 PM
I still don't think they are winning more than 4. They came in hyped and played very well and got some good breaks...but simply flipping Fitz in there isn't enough. This was the classic over achievement.

Thoughts. This is a classic Eb post. ;)

Beebe's Kid
09-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Hopefully, someday he gets to start the "Sure we won the Super Bowl, BUT..." thread. Because if you thought there was ANYTHING to be happy about...

Bangarang
09-26-2010, 03:18 PM
I hope we don't win more than 4 games. I'm perfectly fine with losing and having one of the worst records in football if it means us getting a top draft pick and hopefully getting a franchise qb. I'm just happy that the game wasn't painful to watch. We actually were competitive and had some big plays.

Commissioner
09-26-2010, 03:23 PM

Thoughts.

They better not win 4 games.... that's a good way to screw ourselves out of Luck or Mallett.

Historian
09-26-2010, 03:31 PM
This was our Superbowl...

X-Era
09-26-2010, 03:45 PM
This was our Superbowl...

I think that game is when Cleveland and the Bills play.

RoscoeMagic
09-26-2010, 03:46 PM
I think that game is when Cleveland and the Bills play.

If we play like we did today, no chance we lose to Cleveland. They've had a weak ass schedule and are still 0-3.

bigdog72ny
09-26-2010, 03:49 PM
If we play like we did today, no chance we lose to Cleveland. They've had a weak ass schedule and are still 0-3.

dont we say that about a game every year,then they never equal it again.

better days
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't care. I had FUN watching todays game today & expect that to continue.

We finally had a chance to see the type of game Chan calls without it being checked out of........I liked it.

YardRat
09-26-2010, 04:52 PM
You're never as good, or as bad, as your last game.

Extremebillsfan247
09-26-2010, 05:32 PM

Thoughts. They will win the same way they did last year. They will beat the teams they are suppose to be able to beat. The Bills won't finish much worse than they did last year. It's still the same team as bad as it is. Hoping for the number 1 pick overall is just going to anger you with this team. The problem with Fitzpatrick is that he does win football games even though he is less than an average QB. Just like last year, this team will go on a mid season mini win streak to take them out of contention for that number 1 pick, then they will hit that wall and start losing again. That's been the routine pretty much for the last 4 or 5 years. I don't see any reason why this season will be any different. JMO

SquishDaFish
09-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I dont care I had a TON of FUN at the game today. Went in expecting to get blown out and was very happy for the whole game. We looked good made some mistakes but looked good. Nice to see a QB that can throw to WRs and for more then 2 yards.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
09-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Bottom line is a loss is a loss is a loss.

New Ro's Greatest
09-26-2010, 06:10 PM
We will win 5 games Ebenezer. You will have to pay up lol. GO BILLS:jig:

HAMMER
09-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Solid effort, another loss. That's about it.

TacklingDummy
09-26-2010, 06:52 PM
We will win 5 games Ebenezer. You will have to pay up lol. GO BILLS:jig:
so the Bills are going to go 5-8 the rest of the way? :lmao:

better days
09-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Yeah, the New England defense sucks. I think we'll squeak out a few wins, but the score isn't representative of how well our offense will do on a consistent basis.

N.E. did not blow us out today. After getting beat by the Jets last week, you just know the Pats* came into this game looking to make a statement.

Well, I think they made a statement & it was that the dynasty is over. I say the Pats* finish in 3rd place.

The East will be between the Fins & the Jets for 1st place.

tampabay25690
09-26-2010, 07:41 PM
They played better Gailey had a good game plan and we lost.
We move on to play the Jets at home at hope for 1-3 next Sunday.
GO BILLS