X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

FITZPAT

We improved from a s*** QB to a s*** QB who throws a tad longer... he is not the solution
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: FITZPAT

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
    We improved from a s*** QB to a s*** QB who throws a tad longer... he is not the solution
    Our offense had more yards in the first half than we averaged all game with that other guy. I don't think anyone wants/expects him to be that solution, but he's better.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
      • Aug 2008

LOL no one said he's the solution. He's just obviously the best choice we have at QB, and gives us the best chance to win. Until we're out of the race, I wanna win, so put him in.

I want the QB position to be addressed as the #1 priority this offseason. I think it's clear Fitz is a real nice backup QB though.
      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

You live by the sword, die by the sword. I'll take that performance over a no TD, no INT, sub-100 yard game any day.

You like the risk-taking plays like the Steve Johnson TD, throwing back across the field for a 1st, scrambling, etc? Well, that's the cost man.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

Yeah i do like the guts he showed although he has to control his throws. Over throws are picked 90% of the time
          Originally posted by OpIv37
          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Oaf
            You live by the sword, die by the sword. I'll take that performance over a no TD, no INT, sub-100 yard game any day.

You like the risk-taking plays like the Steve Johnson TD, throwing back across the field for a 1st, scrambling, etc? Well, that's the cost man.
            I will take the INTs of Fitz over the INTs of Trent & Trent running out of bounds on 4th down every day.

NOBODY can tell me they were not excited watching todays game. Can anybody say they were excited watching the first two?

Comment

• ddaryl
              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
              • Jan 2005

Fitz isn't a long term answer, but he earned my respect as the Bills starting QB for today

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                he is not the solution

I don't think anyone is gonna argue that. The only thing the switched told us is that Trent needs to get cut.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                X