PDA

View Full Version : FITZPAT

Buffalo Thriller
09-26-2010, 03:47 PM
We improved from a s*** QB to a s*** QB who throws a tad longer... he is not the solution

Joe Fo Sho
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
We improved from a s*** QB to a s*** QB who throws a tad longer... he is not the solution

Our offense had more yards in the first half than we averaged all game with that other guy. I don't think anyone wants/expects him to be that solution, but he's better.

RoscoeMagic
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
LOL no one said he's the solution. He's just obviously the best choice we have at QB, and gives us the best chance to win. Until we're out of the race, I wanna win, so put him in.

I want the QB position to be addressed as the #1 priority this offseason. I think it's clear Fitz is a real nice backup QB though.

Oaf
09-26-2010, 03:53 PM
You live by the sword, die by the sword. I'll take that performance over a no TD, no INT, sub-100 yard game any day.

You like the risk-taking plays like the Steve Johnson TD, throwing back across the field for a 1st, scrambling, etc? Well, that's the cost man.

Buffalo Thriller
09-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Yeah i do like the guts he showed although he has to control his throws. Over throws are picked 90% of the time

better days
09-26-2010, 04:10 PM
You live by the sword, die by the sword. I'll take that performance over a no TD, no INT, sub-100 yard game any day.

You like the risk-taking plays like the Steve Johnson TD, throwing back across the field for a 1st, scrambling, etc? Well, that's the cost man.

I will take the INTs of Fitz over the INTs of Trent & Trent running out of bounds on 4th down every day.

NOBODY can tell me they were not excited watching todays game. Can anybody say they were excited watching the first two?

ddaryl
09-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Fitz isn't a long term answer, but he earned my respect as the Bills starting QB for today

justasportsfan
09-26-2010, 04:57 PM
he is not the solution

I don't think anyone is gonna argue that. The only thing the switched told us is that Trent needs to get cut.