X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Displaying Lynch

We are clearly letting Lynch show what he has in value and keeping his nose out of trouble for an upcoming trade
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Re: Displaying Lynch

Or maybe hes the best RB we have of the 3???Im not at practice so i wouldn't know either way i still like lynch and will root for him wherever he ends up.

Comment

• HAMMER
      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
      • Jul 2003

I'm over the trade Lynch crap, if he can ball why would you move him? Don't over think it.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

Lynch's name has come up in trade talks since Nix and Gailey started this thing by virtually everybody but Nix and Gailey. He is still here. One would figure that by now everyone got the hint. Lynch isn't going anywhere any time soon. JMO

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by jpdex12
          We are clearly letting Lynch show what he has in value and keeping his nose out of trouble for an upcoming trade
          You may be right, but I think Lynch is getting the time because he is the best RB myself.

Anyone that thinks Jackson is just as good is crazy. Fred can hit the hole & catch the ball, but he is not the banger Lynch is. Lynch can break tackles, then break away with his speed.

Lynch & Spiller are the perfect tandem.

Comment

Working...
          X