View Full Version : Mike Vick Non Believers

BuffaloBlitz83
09-26-2010, 09:04 PM
291 yards passing 3 TDs 0 Ints

30 yds rushing 1 TD

He looks better than Ever before passing the ball

HHURRICANE
09-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah, on August 5th I said we should trade for him.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=194130&highlight=vick

Ebenezer
09-26-2010, 09:08 PM
it wasn't hard to upgrade from where he was.....and I still don't want him.

HHURRICANE
09-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeah, on August 5th I said we should trade for him.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=194130&highlight=vick

Plus enjoy the posts in their ripping me for it.

Philagape
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I'll eat crow. He has proved me wrong.

Joe Fo Sho
09-26-2010, 09:29 PM

Not from this guy...

OpIv37
09-26-2010, 09:33 PM
we weren't getting him before and we're not getting him now so what ****ing difference does it ****ing make?

G Wolly
09-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Could you please keep your Vick boner to yourself EVERY week?

BuffaloBlitz83
09-26-2010, 09:36 PM
we weren't getting him before and we're not getting him now so what ****ing difference does it ****ing make?

We could have in offseason if we were smart enough. Or if we were smart enough Last year

EricStratton
09-26-2010, 09:46 PM
You may as well post threads touting the stats of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, both of those guys were just as available as Vick was.

Ingtar33
09-26-2010, 09:49 PM

at this point in time i'm gonna start to block people whining about Vick.

I'm sorry, to me he's only a little better then a pedophile, so i never understood the attraction when he got out of prison. He's pure scum.

On top of that we never were going to get him, nor will we ever get him.

end of story.

we need the groan buttons back.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2010, 09:58 PM
You may as well post threads touting the stats of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, both of those guys were just as available as Vick was.

He was available to every team in the league two offseasons ago.

Kudos to Philly being willing to take a chance on him.

EricStratton
09-26-2010, 10:17 PM
He was available to every team in the league two offseasons ago.

Kudos to Philly being willing to take a chance on him.

That was 2 years ago, not 3 months ago.

better days
09-26-2010, 11:44 PM
I'll eat crow. He has proved me wrong.

I think you are prepared to eat before the meal is fully cooked. Lets see how the rest of the season plays out.

If Vick leads the Eagles to the playoffs, I will eat crow as well, I still would not want him on my team though.

better days
09-26-2010, 11:47 PM

It is much more enjoyable reading the posts of you making excuses for Trent, plus there are 100X more of them.

Billz_fan
09-26-2010, 11:56 PM
I for one never doubted Vick has some good talents. That being said, I could care less if he wins the GD super bowl in Philly. I would not take him for free.

Now before anyone crys foul you can add all those other knuckle heads to that list to. Rothlisburger, Dante Stallworth, yes Ray Lewis to. There are about 100 others and as I said it includes actors and actresses.

I am long done with atheletes and actors and such that manage to walk around free doing things that would keep me locked up for 20 years just because of who they are and the money they have. It's no wonder they all have such a sense of entitlement society has a different set of rules for them.

Yes I realize Vick served his time. However any of you think you/I would have gotten the same sentance of prison time are delusional. We would still be sitting there playing cards for smokes.

cocamide
09-26-2010, 11:58 PM

Orakpo

Beebe's Kid
09-27-2010, 01:56 AM
I thought Vick was good before, and could be good again. I liked some of the things he said last year, concerning him working with McNabb.

I was on the fence about us acquiring him...but the more time has gone by, and I think about the crime he committed...**** this guy. I'm glad we didn't get him, I don't care how well he plays.

I would rather never have to explain to my kids why we were rooting for a guy that killed dogs...lots of them...for fun.

I know that is bleeding heart, or what have you, but that's where I am at. I have always had dogs, and they are as much a part of the family as any of us, and for me to pretend that this guy should be let off, because he can throw a football...that would be a compromise of my morals.

It's going to be awesome to have another 5,678 threads about Michael Vick again this week. It is always fun to see your misguided rage. You will rant and rave, and force the rat on a wheel between your ears, to work overtime all week telling every poster here, how we ****ed up, when none of has had any say in the matter.

Tyson as the avatar...Vick-fetish...Do you have an OJ tatoo? What is with you and the convicted felons?

Keep up the good work.

Luisito23
09-27-2010, 02:46 AM
That was 2 years ago, not 3 months ago.

And 2 years ago we still didn't have a QB.

Extremebillsfan247
09-27-2010, 05:25 AM
lol even if we had Vick, we would still be sitting here at 0-3. Your forgetting how inept the rest of this team is. When our Defense gives up 38 points to any offense, we wont beat anybody no matter who we have at QB. JMO