PDA

View Full Version : WE WILL BEAT THE JETS

IAG
09-26-2010, 10:54 PM
I think we match up well with them. Lets kick their ass next week.

G Wolly
09-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Yea.

Lets.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2010, 10:57 PM
We will be lucky to score 10 points against the Jets.

And we'll all get to watch Sanchize throw for like 250 yards against us.

I can't wait!

OpIv37
09-26-2010, 11:02 PM
The Bills consistently beat the Jets- when I play Tecmo Bowl Throwback with 1993 rosters. In real life, it's not quite so pleasant.

We're looking at another O-fer in the division and possibly no wins for the entire season. This game is going to be another slaughter. And even if we win, what difference does it make? We're 0-3 overall, 0-2 division, 0-2 AFC. That's a tough hole to climb out of. If we don't make the playoffs, 7-9 is no better than 0-16. In fact, we'll have better draft position if we're 0-16 so it may be better than 7-9.

RoscoeMagic
09-26-2010, 11:05 PM
I expect to be in this game throughout just as we were in week 1 and 3, especially if Revis is a no-go.

baalworship
09-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Dustin Keller must be looking forward to matching up against Chris Kelsay or Keith Ellison.

Mike13
09-26-2010, 11:16 PM
You ****ing better.

Mad Max
09-26-2010, 11:16 PM
I expect to be in this game throughout just as we were in week 1 and 3, especially if Revis is a no-go.

We can hope.

Personally, I think we're gonna get trucked. They got a really good defense..Cromartie is doing work with Revis out (plus you know people magically get healthy when they're about to play us so I would expect Revis to be in), their offense has taken a huge step forward this year, and Rex is better than Gailey. Other than that ya we got a shot.

cocamide
09-27-2010, 12:02 AM
We won't beat them, but I think we'll make it somewhat competitive. I thought we were gonna get rolled today 56-9, but we ended up beating the spread. I'm guessing the spread next week will be about 10.5, and I think we'll do a good job of beating that. And when it comes down to it, all that we can really ask our team to do is beat the spread.

psubills62
09-27-2010, 12:56 AM
I think we match up well with them.

They're an NFL team. So unfortunately, no we don't.

Historian
09-27-2010, 04:46 AM
I have that Lions game circled on my calendar....

tampabay25690
09-27-2010, 05:41 AM
I think we do since the Jets won a big game in Miami.
Usually a bit of a slotch when that happens....
We will see if the Bills come to play they will get a win...

Historian
09-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Can't wait for the Cleveland game either.

Scratch that.

EDS
09-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Dustin Keller must be looking forward to matching up against Chris Kelsay or Keith Ellison.

That is an ugly thought.

EDS
09-27-2010, 09:01 AM
I think we match up well with them. Lets kick their ass next week.

In what way to the Bills match up well against the Jets? Jets have a very good defense and a solid running game. The Bills have a shaky offense and have a tough time stopping the run. Bills have no pass rush and the Jets have a good offensive line. I could go on . . .

Historian
09-27-2010, 09:02 AM
My guess is that we will start out three point underdogs at home. That spread could narrow as the week goes on.

Should be a good game. e always play the Jets hard, and come up with upsets even when they are clearly better than us....see 1997 and 2009.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 09:06 AM
I regretably am flying up for the game to take some guys I work with out there.

I am already kicking myself.

I watched the Maimi/Jets game last night and not only was it entertaining but both teams have gobs of talent.

We suck.

RoscoeMagic
09-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Let's do the math:

Henne/Marshall don't tear up Bills
Henne/Marshall tear up Jets

Dolphins D stymies Bills
Dolphins D gets torn up by Sanchez and Jets

So we assume:
Absolutely nothing, that's why they play the game :cp:

Bills win 24-20

Extremebillsfan247
09-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Dustin Keller must be looking forward to matching up against Chris Kelsay or Keith Ellison. I'm not too sure about that. The Bills Defense might try to pull out a LB for B. Scott. He was a little more effective in covering the Patriots TEs in the second half. They may be on to something there with him. JMO

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 10:48 AM
LT a running back critics are suggesting is near the end of his career will have a break out day against the bills. for a week, the talking heads will cite this game as reason to wonder if he still has it.

this smacks of Emmitt Smith's cardinals game performance. Sanchez will throw for under 200 yards, LT will run for 150, and get 2 TD.

Fitz will continue to feel pressure to make plays happen and throw 3 interceptions.

The bills will be boo'd into their usual submission by half time. Most of us will have the long walk to the car by the 3rd Quarter. Only people too drunk to drive will stay and watch the remainder of the game. Jet's fans will leave early too as the last direct jetblue flight is 7:30. NYC people are obsessive about getting to the airport 1:30 hours earlier.

So damn predictable this team.

IAG
09-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I think our DB's can hang with their WR's. Sanchez is DUE for turnovers. I think we can make plays in the passing game. Lets knock these jokers off.

Miami_Vice
09-27-2010, 11:48 AM
This Miami Dolphin fan will definitely be rooting for the Bills againist the Jets!!! I hope you guys can pull off the upset.

topher180
09-27-2010, 12:09 PM
LT a running back critics are suggesting is near the end of his career will have a break out day against the bills. for a week, the talking heads will cite this game as reason to wonder if he still has it.

this smacks of Emmitt Smith's cardinals game performance. Sanchez will throw for under 200 yards, LT will run for 150, and get 2 TD.

Fitz will continue to feel pressure to make plays happen and throw 3 interceptions.

The bills will be boo'd into their usual submission by half time. Most of us will have the long walk to the car by the 3rd Quarter. Only people too drunk to drive will stay and watch the remainder of the game. Jet's fans will leave early too as the last direct jetblue flight is 7:30. NYC people are obsessive about getting to the airport 1:30 hours earlier.

You paint a nice picture man. Did you major in creative writing? I can just picture that long walk of shame so vividly!

!Papacrunk!
09-27-2010, 02:06 PM
GO BILLS!

Ingtar33
09-27-2010, 02:31 PM

you only left out the final score... something like... 20 - 9 sounds about right.

HAMMER
09-27-2010, 02:45 PM
I think we do since the Jets won a big game in Miami.
Usually a bit of a slotch when that happens....
We will see if the Bills come to play they will get a win...

What is a slotch?

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 03:24 PM
you only left out the final score... something like... 20 - 9 sounds about right.

I think it's 17-14 final in a game that felt like a blowout. This way when you talk to your non bills fans, they'll say, "hey, the jets are for real. that's pretty good they hung in like that." Then you'll have to tell them the embarassment of knowing the bills had 12 yards total offense.

To further elaborate on the walk,the Bills won't let you leave comfortablly on your walk of shame. in fact, you'll be second guessing your decision the entire time until you make it to the car. hearing the stadium announcements get dimmer and dimmer as you get further away and hear some cheers, you'll think you've missed some incredible turn around.

Then as you turn on your car, you turn on 103.3. Murph's voice sounds like a man who hates his job but needs to put his kid's through school. "Looks like the Bills will trot out the punt team." they go to commericial, you get comfortably on the road. back from commericial, "it's still 17-14, but it just feels like a blow out, doesn't it Mark?" Mark Kelso confirms, "this is the most boring event i've watched to since i the OJ simpson car chase."

My dad than turns off the radio in disgust, and i sit there wondering how late my flight is delayed, and if i have enough time to sneak in a quick single order from Pesci's before my flight leaves.

I hate this weekend and it hasn't even started yet.

That's how it is done.