PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Getting a Top 5pick in Next Years Draft

Mike
09-27-2010, 01:50 AM
The More I think about it, getting the top pickk is a blessing and a curse. Watching the Bills, I am sure they will be there in the top 3 maybe even top pick overall.

Now, the biggest problem with this is that the Bills could not make the right pick if it fell in their laps. I am not so sure that they would not screw it up, in fact if the past is any indication I would bet on it. Get ready for the next Ryan Leaf boys, cause chances are he is coming to Buffalo.

Buffalogic
09-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Best case scenario would be if FItzpatrick just wants to turn into a good qb out of the blue. That would be great.

Beebe's Kid
09-27-2010, 02:02 AM
The More I think about it, getting the top pickk is a blessing and a curse. Watching the Bills, I am sure they will be there in the top 3 maybe even top pick overall.

Now, the biggest problem with this is that the Bills could not make the right pick if it fell in their laps. I am not so sure that they would not screw it up, in fact if the past is any indication I would bet on it. Get ready for the next Ryan Leaf boys, cause chances are he is coming to Buffalo.

The more you think about it...the more you type a thread that has been started probably 5-6 times in the last week. I think everybody in your gang started one. You guys all get banned together from BB.com? You can post in one of their, finely crafted, threads, or I guess if you attempting to be credited with your first original thought, that wouldn't work out for you.

I'm surprised you missed out on the fact that Ralph wouldn't pay him...or what that going to be a special 5-part series, where you would post only a few words of the thought per thread? I use the word though loosely.

So get ready, boys, the next (insert one of the many banned posters that did the same **** here) is coming your way!!

Historian
09-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Well now that the marketing team is not drafting players anymore, I expect these guys to address an actual need.

X-Era
09-27-2010, 05:49 AM

We are going to screw up the pick? Link?

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 07:43 AM
We are going to screw up the pick? Link?

Mike Williams.

Jan Reimers
09-27-2010, 07:50 AM
There seems to be a belief among many posters that because we have missed on some high draft choices in the past, we will always miss. This, despite the fact we have a new coach and GM.

I don't buy that we will always repeat the sins of the past.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Mike Williams.

Come on you are better than that. You know Nix had nothing to do with that pick.

OpIv37
09-27-2010, 09:32 AM
The more you think about it...the more you type a thread that has been started probably 5-6 times in the last week. I think everybody in your gang started one. You guys all get banned together from BB.com? You can post in one of their, finely crafted, threads, or I guess if you attempting to be credited with your first original thought, that wouldn't work out for you.

I'm surprised you missed out on the fact that Ralph wouldn't pay him...or what that going to be a special 5-part series, where you would post only a few words of the thought per thread? I use the word though loosely.

So get ready, boys, the next (insert one of the many banned posters that did the same **** here) is coming your way!!

The only thing more annoying than the repetition is you and Jan Reimers repetitively complaining about the repetition.

clumping platelets
09-27-2010, 09:32 AM
top 5 pick.....I like DE Adrian Clayborn from Iowa :D

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Everyone, calm down. We all know the QB we want isn't going to be there even if we have the top pick overall. But I suspect with Moorman getting up there in age, the bills are going to make the top punting prospect a very happy $50MM man.

Useless team of clowns.

Extremebillsfan247
09-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I think we are a top 10 pick next year at the worst. But I doubt seriously that the Bills are going to be bad enough to pick number 1 overall. They will find ways to win even if there wont be very many this year. That has been standard here since the Jauron era started. A good portion of those players under him are still on this roster so I don't see that changing. I see them anywhere between 4th and 10th. 4th pick overall may be as close as they get. JMO

Johnny Bugmenot
09-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Then trade up.

Not down. Up. You can make up the difference in UDFA.

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Come on you are better than that. You know Nix had nothing to do with that pick.

Did I say he did? Did or did not the Buffalo Bills blow their last top 5 selection royally? Until we make another top 5 selection and it works, that's our label. Like it or hate it, its a fact.

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 10:56 AM
There seems to be a belief among many posters that because we have missed on some high draft choices in the past, we will always miss. This, despite the fact we have a new coach and GM.

I don't buy that we will always repeat the sins of the past.

Could you not argue the exact opposite though usually almost the exact same logic?

X-Era
09-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Mike Williams.

So will every other team in the top 5 then because they have all had busts.

Nighthawk
09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
The only thing more annoying than the repetition is you and Jan Reimers repetitively complaining about the repetition.

Amen!!! I couldn't have said it any better!