jpdex12
09-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Boy, you are lightening fast!

hydro
:shocked:

trapezeus
i said in a different post, edwards must be a real problem on the team. the players must hate this guy. that's the only reason they had to look into trading a cheap contract and a guy who'd get nothing in return.

jpdex12
09-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Apparently there was no value in trying to trade him. It'll be interesting to see who picks him up but even more interesting to see who the hell we pick up in order to remain with three QB's on the roster...

DraftBoy
Wow...Im very surprised by this. I wonder if they'll bring in somebody now...

trapezeus
also I was partially expecting him to be signed to a $24MM extension based on his play. It worked so well for Kelsay.

Demon
Sweet! This means we're only 1 injury away from seeing Brian Brohm. Go get him, Jets!

DrGraves
09-27-2010, 11:24 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NEW ERAAA!!!

RockStar36
09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
My likeness for Chan Gailey has just gone up a little more.

Philagape
I guess they figure no sense keeping him in the final year of his contract. They surely would have done the same with JPUFL in 08 after his meltdown.

Pinkerton Security
seems to me they would only release him as a precursor to getting someone else on the team...most likely just another scrub but whatever...adios Trent, its been a s***ty ride so dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow...Im very surprised by this. I wonder if they'll bring in somebody now...

Joe Costanzo is anxiously sitting by his phone.

JCBills
09-27-2010, 11:29 AM
I thought it was a joke at first. Phenomenal news.

DBrown77
09-27-2010, 11:29 AM
What scrub do we bring in next? Do we trade Lynch for one?

psubills62
09-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Interesting, I wonder who they'll bring in. I can't imagine they feel set with Fitz and Brohm. It's not like you've got Manning or Rodgers starting.

G Wolly
09-27-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't get the Bills texts, but just checked facebook and it was on the news feed.

F*** YEA!

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 11:31 AM
quick, what team's practice squad has a former high draft pick that can't beat out the Levi Brown equivalent? Let's sign him and prove to the world that their trash is our treasure.

Perhaps instead of getting "hard knocks" we'll get an episode of "hoarders"

jpdex12
Big Bad Levi Brown! Badest man in the whole damn town, meaner than a junkyard dog...

wmoz11
Bills had been trying to trade Trent Edwards since off-season. With no one interested, Buffalo decided it was best to release him.

http://twitter.com/adam_schefter

cocamide
09-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Damn, Gailey and Nix don't mess around.

billsburgh
09-27-2010, 11:34 AM
this just goes to show what a farce the whole "open qb competition" was throughout the offseason and training camp. Seriously, how can someone who supposedly "won" the open competition be cut after three games?

psubills62
09-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Like I said in the other thread, I have to think the Jaguars will be interested in picking him up for a couple reasons: 1) they play us in a couple weeks, excellent intel, 2) Edwards is not actually that bad against 4-3 defenses, and Jacksonville faces a lot of them, 3) their backup McCown was injured and they currently have Todd Bouman behind a horrible David Garrard.

PromoTheRobot
Apparently there was no value in trying to trade him. It'll be interesting to see who picks him up but even more interesting to see who the hell we pick up in order to remain with three QB's on the roster...

The Jets??

PTR

zone
this just goes to show what a farce the whole "open qb competition" was throughout the offseason and training camp. Seriously, how can someone who supposedly "won" the open competition be cut after three games?
Easy, Trent looked great in practice and pre-season. Gailey thought he could get that out of him in the real games, he couldn't. So they moved on.

Mahdi
09-27-2010, 11:36 AM
I love this. This means they have faith in Brohm. Also tells me that they realize Trent was the problem all along.

PromoTheRobot
09-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Why? Simple. The guy looked great in practice and pre-season and curls up in the fetal position when the games count. Sorry Chan doesn't have ESP to have predicted that.

PTR

FlyingDutchman
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
lets get kolb

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
quick, what team's practice squad has a former high draft pick that can't beat out the Levi Brown equivalent? Let's sign him and prove to the world that their trash is our treasure.

Perhaps instead of getting "hard knocks" we'll get an episode of "hoarders"

Only 8 teams currently have QB's on their practice squad. They are as follows;
Hunter Cantwell-Baltimore
Graham Harrell-Green Bay
Tom Brandstate-Indy
Brett Ratliff-Jacksonville
Tyler Palko-KC
Rhett Bomar-NYG
Zac Robinson-Sea
Thaddeus Lewis-St. Louis

The only one I have much interest in would be Bomar.

Mindbender
09-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Holy crap.

Dr. Lecter
Graham Harrell-Green Bay
Tom Brandstate-Indy
Tyler Palko-KC
Rhett Bomar-NYG
Zac Robinson-Sea
Thaddeus Lewis-St. Louis

Isn't Davis on San Fran's PS?

billsburgh
Why? Simple. The guy looked great in practice and pre-season and curls up in the fetal position when the games count. Sorry Chan doesn't have ESP to have predicted that.

PTR
I guess Chan didn't bother to watch any of the game film from last year on Trent.

mikemac2001
09-27-2010, 11:40 AM
AWESOME!

thank god

Philagape
Harrell has the all-time NCAA TD record and the only player with multiple 5,000-yard seasons! Our new savior!!! :crazy:

mikemac2001
HHuricane where you at?

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Isn't Davis on San Fran's PS?

Not sure, I know he was released, but not sure if it was from active to SF PS or not.

Mahdi
09-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Graham Harrell-Green Bay
Tom Brandstate-Indy
Tyler Palko-KC
Rhett Bomar-NYG
Zac Robinson-Sea
Thaddeus Lewis-St. Louis

I like Brandstater. Big QB, nice arm.

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I like Brandstater. Big QB, nice arm.

System QB for the most part.

cpearl
09-27-2010, 11:42 AM
**** you very much, Bill Walsh.

psubills62
09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Graham Harrell-Green Bay
Tom Brandstate-Indy
Tyler Palko-KC
Rhett Bomar-NYG
Zac Robinson-Sea
Thaddeus Lewis-St. Louis

Agreed.

Lewis intrigues me, and I want to be interested in Cantwell and Brandstater, but I can't bring myself to be. Cantwell was cut by the Panthers. Their QB's are nearly as bad as ours. Brandstater has been on what...6 teams in the last 6 months or so?

The person they sign to replace Edwards on the roster may say something about Brohm. If Brohm is developing to the point where they think he's a better option than any other available youngsters, they might sign a veteran. If not, they might sign one of these PS players.

imbondz
09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
so now we have the top two worst QBs in the league, instead of the top 3. cool.

Mahdi
09-27-2010, 11:45 AM
System QB for the most part.
Right but yer hoping to find a guy with some raw skills and groom him. He's a big guy with a big arm and he has good mobility too.

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Right but yer hoping to find a guy with some raw skills and groom him. He's a big guy with a big arm and he has good mobility too.

Who isn't a good fit for our system. He has physical tools yes, but mental ones are an issue. He doesnt read well or make sound decisions. He was good in Fresno's one read and throw system but nobody in the pros runs that.

topher180
09-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Great news. My theory, Chan didn't like Edwards to start but "someone" shoved him down our throats. The first two games gave the coaches the ammunition to cut him loose. Again, just my wacky opinion. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Also, why try to shop him in offseason, then have an alleged QB competition, then end up cutting him anyways. Just weird.<o:p></o:p>

Mindbender
09-27-2010, 11:54 AM
so now we have the top two worst QBs in the league, instead of the top 3. cool.

Have you been watching David Garrard play?

T-Long
09-27-2010, 11:54 AM
what QB's are available right now that you all would want as the #3?

Demon
09-27-2010, 11:56 AM
I guess Chan didn't bother to watch any of the game film from last year on Trent.

He did. He's just obviously a horrible evaluator of talent.

imbondz
09-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Great news. My theory, Chan didn't like Edwards to start but "someone" shoved him down our throats. The first two games gave the coaches the ammunition to cut him loose. Again, just my wacky opinion. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Also, why try to shop him in offseason, then have an alleged QB competition, then end up cutting him anyways. Just weird.<o:p></o:p>

Mostly I think the entire Bills organization is a complete mess, and don't have a clue about what they are doing. They are winging it week to week.

psubills62
09-27-2010, 11:58 AM
He did. He's just obviously a horrible evaluator of talent.

Or he thought that Edwards' problems were fixable, and that the previous coaching staff knew nothing about developing talent.

Demon
09-27-2010, 11:59 AM

And Gailey was forced to name Trent a captain, too?

So, what does that just say about Gailey, he's just a puppet?

DraftBoy
09-27-2010, 12:00 PM
what QB's are available right now that you all would want as the #3?

I wouldnt mind bringing Rhett Bomar in from the NYG PS.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-27-2010, 12:01 PM
what QB's are available right now that you all would want as the #3? Well, Levi Brown knows the system. Not exactly advocating for the guy Gailey called "horrendous," but he's at least an option.

better days
09-27-2010, 12:02 PM

I'm pretty sure the players name the Captain.

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 12:02 PM
i like that we aren't conditioned to think that this means something great is coming. it's just simply taking the trash to the curb.

i'm going to be very interested to hear the 3pm conversation from gailey.

questions that have to be directed at gailey

1. how could you feel so positive in august and so disgusted by september? is that something with your ability to see talent?

2. did edwards want to be released or was this the team saying they'd want to part ways.

3. was their a mutiny. i mean, with this line, you could have 6 qbs and i'm pretty sure six qb's will start. so at $1MM a year, it's odd to simply cut a guy who most likely will be on the field again. the receivers also thinly veiled their criticism. so was this for the locker room's health or was this because a new player is being brought in.

4. are you guys kidding.

5. Followup question is this move going to be the single most exciting thing to happen to the bills all season?

topher180
09-27-2010, 12:05 PM
i like that we aren't conditioned to think that this means something great is coming. it's just simply taking the trash to the curb.

i'm going to be very interested to hear the 3pm conversation from gailey.

questions that have to be directed at gailey

1. how could you feel so positive in august and so disgusted by september? is that something with your ability to see talent?

2. did edwards want to be released or was this the team saying they'd want to part ways.

3. was their a mutiny. i mean, with this line, you could have 6 qbs and i'm pretty sure six qb's will start. so at $1MM a year, it's odd to simply cut a guy who most likely will be on the field again. the receivers also thinly veiled their criticism. so was this for the locker room's health or was this because a new player is being brought in.

4. are you guys kidding.

5. Followup question is this move going to be the single most exciting thing to happen to the bills all season?

Hahaha, nice!

doomsdayvirus
Easy, Trent looked great in practice and pre-season. Gailey thought he could get that out of him in the real games, he couldn't. So they moved on.

exactly.

even the media reporters (who are often quite hostile towards edwards) were singing his praises in training camp. people who went to the open practices said he looked sharp. dude, just melts down in games.

fitz probably didn't look as hot in practice, but obviously steps it up in gametime situations.

tampabay25690
seen this coming..

Dr. Lecter
09-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Not sure, I know he was released, but not sure if it was from active to SF PS or not.

http://www.49ers.com/team/roster.html

He is on their PS.

I would take him, despite his issues that you have discussed.

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:07 PM
If they bring in Kolb then they better make sure Kolb is the long term answer. this is another RJ situation if they are not careful.

superbills
Well, Levi Brown knows the system. Not exactly advocating for the guy Gailey called "horrendous," but he's at least an option.

Well, I think we can dial that "horrendous" line down a notch. Gailey was talking about a few of the throws that Levi had in the pre-season game against the Lions. If you ask him, Coach Gailey would likely say the same about a couple of Fitz's throws against the Pats yesterday. Point is, Gailey wasn't saying Brown is garbage as a whole and at that point indicated that they could work with him. Maybe they bring him back now that they have a spot open. You spent a draft pick on the guy, might as well give him another look.

Beebe's Kid

Obviously you aren't familiar with how captains are selected. I don't mean to ruin your Gailey bashing party, here with facts...you were on a roll with the ones that you made up... as you were.

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 12:08 PM
i just put the "are you kidding" out there, because i feel like i say that after every move.

Donte whitners selection - are you kidding?
Mccargo - who is he, and are you kidding?
Mckelvin - another CB? are you kidding?
Dick Jauron selection - has that guy ever won, are you kidding?
Maybin - a project player on a team that went 0-6? Are you kidding?
Buddy nix - what about the talk about a real gm? are you kidding?
Chan Gailey - so cowher definitively said no now. are you kidding
Passing on a QB or LT - ok, i'll buy that, but i feel like they are kidding themselves that we can be good.
chris kelsay $24MM - are you kidding, do they watch these games?
Trent Edwards cut - Fitz and brohm will be injured. we'll need a crappy qb for under $1mm. are you kidding?
0-16 - i should have known, but are you kidding?

justasportsfan
Lee Evans: "Hey Mr. NIx , I'd like to recommend a qb......."

doomsdayvirus

you never know how a guy will perform under a different coach.

sometimes better, sometimes worse. look at the sabres.

drury went to the rangers and has fallen off completely... afinogenov went to the thrashers and had a career year. you can't always judge guys based on their current situation.

gailey tried what he thought would work, it didn't, so he pulled the plug and made the moves that needed to be made. that's what good coaches do.

i'm not ready to put him in the HoF yet, but i'm also not about to crucify him after only 3 games with a team full of garbage.

superbills
If they bring in Kolb then they better make sure Kolb is the long term answer. this is another RJ situation if they are not careful.

A First and a Fourth for Kolb...book it :couch:

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Wow! Didn't see that coming. Reasons why and it's pure speculation:

1) His contract maybe had some escalators if he saw the field again. Money is always a consideration on this team!

2) They are doing the right thing and giving him a chance to find a team. He might not have trade value but he's certainly going to get signed somewhere.

3) He was pissed that he got benched and started *****ing, etc.

4) As the girl in my office said: he wasn't a popular player at Stanford and maybe he's hated as much on this team.

5) Maybe the Bills are signing another QB and needed the roster spot.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
A First and a Fourth for Kolb...book it :couch: They'd better not give up a first-round pick. Absolutely not.

doomsdayvirus
09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Mostly I think the entire Bills organization is a complete mess, and don't have a clue about what they are doing. They are winging it week to week.

gailey just walked into this job, was handed a pile of *****, and told to make it work.

there's obviously going to be some "trial and error" while he sorts through all this.

this whole season is just going to be him evaluating who's worth keeping for the rebuild. if anyone thinks it's seriously any more than that, i don't know what to tell ya.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 12:12 PM
They may need the money for Kelsay's new contract!:couch:

justasportsfan
09-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Gailey owes the hecklers an apology.

Pinkerton Security
09-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Wow! Didn't see that coming. Reasons why and it's pure speculation:

1) His contract maybe had some escalators if he saw the field again. Money is always a consideration on this team!

2) They are doing the right thing and giving him a chance to find a team. He might not have trade value but he's certainly going to get signed somewhere.

3) He was pissed that he got benched and started *****ing, etc.

4) As the girl in my office said: he wasn't a popular player at Stanford and maybe he's hated as much on this team.

5) Maybe the Bills are signing another QB and needed the roster spot.

6) Hes a b*tch and an absolutely piss-poor excuse for a QB.

Jan Reimers
09-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Or maybe he just sucked. j/k

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Obviously you aren't familiar with how captains are selected. I don't mean to ruin your Gailey bashing party, here with facts...you were on a roll with the ones that you made up... as you were.

No need to ruin any Gailey bashings, he's just gonna keep on proving what an idiot he is as we go forward.

doomsdayvirus
i really have to think that the reason they're doing this is to eliminate any possible hint of a "QB controversy" in the locker room and (especially) the media.

gailey has made his decision and wants it to be abundantly clear that this is fitzpatrick's team for the remainder of the season.

no wish-washy flip-flopping indecisiveness here.

justasportsfan
6) Hes a b*tch and an absolutely piss-poor excuse for a QB.

7) He wouldn't get a haircut

Pinkerton Security
09-27-2010, 12:16 PM
I find this pretty funny in the espn article about him getting cut:

"Edwards failed to build on that trust by reverting to his familiar hesitant form which, a year ago, led Bills fans to label him as "Trent-ative" and "Captain Checkdown.""

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5621888

EVERYONE knew this guy was a pansy and lacked a set of balls, even Tim Graham!

justasportsfan
09-27-2010, 12:17 PM
I think Ralphy couldn't defend Trent anymore after the way Fitz played.

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:17 PM
From Gregg Rosenthal -

Bills have no plan. Edwards was the starter all camp. Insane they didn't bring in QB this offseason. wasted season.
23 minutes ago via Seesmic Desktop in reply to rubedawg83

No one gives up on a plan faster than the Bills. They change course every few weeks. Zero long-term vision.

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Btw, Schefter saying Bills plan on bringing back Levi Brown.

From not getting a PS job to 3rd string QB.

Only in Buffalo...

BertSquirtgum
09-27-2010, 12:18 PM
this is the last thing i expected to see when i signed out today. so so so happy. no more ****ty ass a-hole trent. i'm not a fan of the bills, i'm a player on the bills. fuc you trent.

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 12:19 PM
the team tried with fitz. they looked comatose with edwards...there wasn't going to be a controversy.

i really think edwards has to be hate supremely by the team. evans let him have it. steve johnson let him have it.

in years past i don't think we've ever seen teammates so openly critical of a player.

this player strike can't get here fast enough.

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Btw, Schefter saying Bills plan on bringing back Levi Brown.

From not getting a PS job to 3rd string QB to full time starter by week 9.

Only in Buffalo...

Fixed. you forgot to add the inevitable promotion through injury that surely will happen.

justasportsfan
the team tried with fitz. they looked comatose with edwards...there wasn't going to be a controversy.

i really think edwards has to be hate supremely by the team. evans let him have it. steve johnson let him have it.

in years past i don't think we've ever seen teammates so openly critical of a player.

this player strike can't get here fast enough.

Actually the players were very civil about the whole situation. They were very nice to Trent.

Historian
So much for that jersey I just ordered....

BertSquirtgum
09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
i loathe edwards

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:22 PM
It's a complete joke. People who seriously are happy are so blind it's not even funny.

This is a GREAT move to cut Edwards. But, they should have seen this. We're wasting a full year. We wasted all training camp on a guy who they CUT after 3 weeks of football. These guys CUT and mock Levi Brown yet now want him to play as the third string QB. Are people really that blind not to realize what kind of MESS this team is in.

Do you guys who try to spin the positivity think you work for the Bills and need to be positive? C'mon people, wake the eff up!

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2010, 12:24 PM
It's a complete joke. People who seriously are happy are so blind it's not even funny.

This is a GREAT move to cut Edwards. But, they should have seen this. We're wasting a full year. We wasted all training camp on a guy who they CUT after 3 weeks of football. These guys CUT and mock Levi Brown yet now want him to play as the third string QB. Are people really that blind not to realize what kind of MESS this team is in.

Do you guys who try to spin the positivity think you work for the Bills and need to be positive? C'mon people, wake the eff up!

good post.

If they couldn't see it before week 2, and are so dure of it now... then they CLEARLY have no clue in the FO.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 12:24 PM
this is the last thing i expected to see when i signed out today. so so so happy. no more ****ty ass a-hole trent. i'm not a fan of the bills, i'm a player on the bills. fuc you trent.

Do all of your posts have to be so douchee?!

Did Trent **** your girlfriend?

Historian
09-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Wuhl....it is addition by subtraction.

It takes a big man to admit he made a mistake.

Gailey's stock just went up here.

A little anyways.

justasportsfan
09-27-2010, 12:25 PM
good post.

If they couldn't see it before week 2, and are so dure of it now... then they CLEARLY have no clue in the FO.

I really think Ralphy wanted Trent.

hydro
09-27-2010, 12:26 PM

We don't live soley in the past. We can't change the fact that past decisions have hampered this team relentlessly. They FINALLY made the right decision. That is what everyone is happy about.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 12:27 PM

Excellent post! If you are going to waste OTA's, camp and pre-season on a guy than you better make damn sure he's your man for at least more than 2 games.

Levi brown was god awful and people around here are excited like he was given a bad break. Not one team even considered putting him on their practice squad. The guy was working at Dairy Queen last week and he's on the Bills again.

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:27 PM
http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/24872322

Fitzpatrick will remain the Bills starter in 2010. Brian Brohm is now the backup (or, as they should call it in Buffalo, the next trial starter).

The whole league is gonna have a good time today mocking us.

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:29 PM
We don't live soley in the past. We can't change the fact that past decisions have hampered this team relentlessly. They FINALLY made the right decision. That is what everyone is happy about.

So, after all the mistakes, you think NOW they are gonna start making the right calls? My point is this- the people running TODAYS Buffalo Bills are no better then what we've had in the past. It's still one big mess, one mistake after another.

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:31 PM
Do folks realize that this was a planned audition? It takes less time to take a QB with three years experience and potentially turn him into a quality QB than it does to take a raw rookie and get him ready. Most rookie QBs take a season or more to adjust to even playing in the NFL let alone thrive. Sanchez walked into a great situation in NY because the Jets had a team around him (and his numbers still stunk last year). The Bills were going nowhere this year. Better to give TE an audition and see if he was salvagable knowing that if he couldn't be turned around that Fitz could keep the seat warm until a new QB could be brought in. When they draft somebody in April, hold on to yourselves, it will still take two to three good years to bring that guy up to a competent NFL level (especially with a team this thin). The best thing they could do was accept the garbage on the team and see if TE could be remediated. The answer was no. Now, Fitz will play until they can see if Brohm can play (I suspect he will get his chance around the time they come out of the bye). That will be his audition. Then comes the draft pick in April - with Fitz as his backup next year.

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Do folks realize that this was a planned audition? It takes less time to take a QB with three years experience and potentially turn him into a quality QB than it does to take a raw rookie and get him ready. Most rookie QBs take a season or more to adjust to even playing in the NFL let alone thrive. Sanchez walked into a great situation in NY because the Jets had a team around him (and his numbers still stunk last year). The Bills were going nowhere this year. Better to give TE an audition and see if he was salvagable knowing that if he couldn't be turned around that Fitz could keep the seat warm until a new QB could be brought in. When they draft somebody in April, hold on to yourselves, it will still take two to three good years to bring that guy up to a competent NFL level (especially with a team this thin). The best thing they could do was accept the garbage on the team and see if TE could be remediated. The answer was no. Now, Fitz will play until they can see if Brohm can play (I suspect he will get his chance around the time they come out of the bye). That will be his audition. Then comes the draft pick in April - with Fitz as his backup next year.

If they can't tell if Edwards is "salvagable" via tape, OTA's AND training camp, then how are they going to go into drafting a quarterback with the first pick next year? Close their eyes, pick a guy and pray he's the right one? Makes me feel soooo much better. Thank you for saving the day.

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:35 PM
If they can't tell if Edwards is "salvagable" via tape, OTA's AND training camp, then how are they going to go into drafting a quarterback with the first pick next year? Close their eyes, pick a guy and pray he's the right one? Makes me feel soooo much better. Thank you for saving the day.

coaches are egomaniacs...they think that can "fix" anybody...hell, Demitrius Underwood played for three teams after Minnesota figured out he didn't even want to play football any more. And what was Gailey supposed to do?? He was given three terrible options. He tried to make feathers out of chicken ****.

don137
09-27-2010, 12:35 PM
So let's see in the past two years they cut their starting right tackle and fire their offensive coordinator right before the season starts and then cut their opening day starter after week 3.
Add more fuel to the fire of why we are the laughing stock of the NFL. I know Trent sucks and is not a good or even average NFL QB. It just makes us look clueless.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 12:36 PM
My likeness for Chan Gailey has just gone up a little more.
Trent is the first scapegoat. Trent's isn't the only reason the Bills are 0-3 and he won't be the only reason they end up 2-14.

Demon
09-27-2010, 12:37 PM
So let's see in the past two years they cut their starting right tackle and fire their offensive coordinator right before the season starts and then cut their opening day starter after week 3.
Add more fuel to the fire of why we are the laughing stock of the NFL. I know Trent sucks and is not a good or even average NFL QB. It just makes us look clueless.

Exactly. New people, same problems, same mistakes. Nothing was solved in last off-seasons firings/hirings.

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Trent is the first scapegoat. Trent's isn't the only reason the Bills are 0-3 and he won't be the only reason they end up 2-14.

...and he won't be the last butt out the door this season...

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 12:38 PM
So Chan, were the hecklers right?

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:39 PM

if you remember he didn't chastise them for heckling - he did it over the abusive language from a bunch of kids.

naugem
If Trent elicits the same responses from the other players as he does from us fans, then the team is better off without him, at the very least for motivational reasons.

A mistake was made and has now been corrected as best as it could be corrected at the moment. That's a good change I think.

cocamide

Even if they were right, he still did the right thing in sticking up for his player.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 12:41 PM
So much for that jersey I just ordered....
Can you order a Maybin and Whitner jersey too?

mysticsoto
09-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Nobody said he was the ONLY reason. But what this last game showed is that he was a big part of it!!!

What I like about this dumping of Edwards is that it sends a msg to the whole team - perform, or don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Are you listening Cornell Green???

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 12:45 PM
What I like about this dumping of Edwards is that it sends a msg to the whole team - perform, or don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Are you listening Cornell Green???
Is it to early to cut Maybin? He's a bigger waste of a pick than Trent the 3rd rounder was.

Historian
09-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Picture that conversation:

GAILEY: "Trent...ya know I lock ya son, so don't take this the wron way....but ye just ain't picked it up yet, boy."

EDWARDS: "Coach I totally thought I was gettin better!"

GAILEY: "Son...yer as worthless as titties on a warthog. Were gonna go with the Irish kid." "Good luck hookin up with an arenee team."

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Picture that conversation:

GAILEY: "Trent...ya know I lock ya son, so don't take this the wron way....but ye just ain't picked it up yet, boy."

EDWARDS: "Coach I totally thought I was gettin better!"

GAILEY: "Son...yer as worthless as titties on a warthog. Were gonna go with the Irish kid." "Good luck hookin up with an arenee team."

JP got another chance...I don't even think TE ends up in the AFL.

NorthCarBills
09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
As happy as I am about this, there's a big part of me that is concerned from a FO / coaching perspective. I know Trent played decently during training camp and pre-season. But were his play, mental toughness and leadership so good that he completely hoodwinked the FO and coaching staff? I do like Gailey/Nix thus far, but I'm truly confused as to how we got to this point.

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 12:52 PM
As happy as I am about this, there's a big part of me that is concerned from a FO / coaching perspective. I know Trent played decently during training camp and pre-season. But were his play, mental toughness and leadership so good that he completely hoodwinked the FO and coaching staff? I do like Gailey/Nix thus far, but I'm truly confused as to how we got to this point.

Go back and read the postscript by posters on this very board. Billszone posters were excited over TE. I started a thread on how I wasn't convinced and posters laughed. Preseason.

NorthCarBills
09-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Go back and read the postscript by posters on this very board. Billszone posters were excited over TE. I started a thread on how I wasn't convinced and posters laughed. Preseason.

Yes, and will be interesting to see what Gailey has to say at 3pm.

kingJofNYC
09-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Edwards is good in the film room/practice, but once he gets out on the field he's awful. Fitzpatrick wasn't sharp in the offseason, you read/heard/watched it over the course of a month or so.

As soon as Trent stepped on the field and faced a loaded gun he reverted to the same old QB. Did Gailey watch the old Trent on film, sure did. But you can't evaluate a player with the mess we called an offense last season. Gailey thought he could work out the kinks, boy was a he wrong.

I just hope the news of Kelsay being extended are false, because this move is a step in the right direction. For all those crying this season is a lost cause, it was a lost cause before we even started. We only won 6 games last season with this very roster, now subtract our best pass rusher and a harder schedule...yeah.

ServoBillieves
09-27-2010, 01:15 PM
BREAKING NEWS ON NFL.COM!!!!!!

TOM BRADY HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT.

In other news, some scrub from the Bills got cut.

Beebe's Kid
09-27-2010, 01:21 PM

You always start that thread, but congrats, nobody else was leery about Trent...you were the only one, and although you were almost laughed out of here, you stuck to your guns and nailed it.

:drama:

In related news... I saw there was several teams listed as a possible landing spots from TE...Jacksonville and the Jets were both mentioned, because he could help them with our scheme...could he? That could almost work to our advantage.

Ebenezer
09-27-2010, 01:23 PM
You always start that thread, but congrats, nobody else was leery about Trent...you were the only one, and although you were almost laughed out of here, you stuck to your guns and nailed it.

That's not what I meant...I was talking about not being convinced and betting on the Bills...different thought.

Drev8
09-27-2010, 01:24 PM

I think it's much simpler than that. The FO and coaching staff realized there wasn't much that separated Trent and Fitz, so why not give the guy with the more prototypical QB skills and physical assets the first shot? After two games, it was patently clear (juxtaposed to his performance last season) that the guy just doesn't have it when the game is for real. So, they know it, we know it, everyone knows it, so just cut the dude and put us all out of our misery. It's a bold move, and a good move.

psubills62
09-27-2010, 01:31 PM
the Jets were mentioned, because he could help them with our scheme...could he? That could almost work to our advantage.

I can see it now:

Jets: OK, so if we bring 6 pass rushers on a 3rd and long, what kind of play call would the Bills run?

Edwards: They'd definitely call a two yard pass to the running back. Wide receivers are only there for decoys.

Jets: Are you sure about that?

Edwards: Positive.

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 01:34 PM

These guys as stupid as they've been in the past probably wouldn't give up a #1 pick in the 2011 Draft (knowing it will be a top 5 pick) for ANYBODY who would be available.

TheBrownBear
09-27-2010, 01:38 PM
My sources are saying Jeff Garcia.

*maniacally shakes head and tells sources to quiet down in there*

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Is it to early to cut Maybin? He's a bigger waste of a pick than Trent the 3rd rounder was.

Yes, he gets the rest of this year and training camp. I'd let him know either now or at the end of the season that that's all the time he has so as to motivate him to do whatever it takes.

e.g. Train with Simeon Rice or Jason Taylor (similar body types who actually succeeded in the league).

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 01:49 PM
http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/24872322

The whole league is gonna continue to have a good time mocking us.

fixed.

Tbuffalobills
09-27-2010, 01:51 PM
So long!

billz83
09-27-2010, 01:56 PM
FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY they cut captain checkdown..cant believe it took THIS LONG for "football minds" to see there was no talent there! another season wasted the buffalo billz way!

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 02:04 PM
LISTEN to the presser live:

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=WGR

BILLSROCK1212
09-27-2010, 02:04 PM
it's a good sign i think...but sadly our team is blatantly admitting its ****tiness which u never want to see....but for the long-term it's a great move

Night Train
09-27-2010, 02:15 PM
He should have been traded for a pick after the 2008 season but true to form, this team cannot admit it's mistakes and enjoys prolonging the misery.

After last seasons benching, I'm thinking " finally..he's gone. " and then he was handed the QB job over Fitz & Brohm yet again.

Just amazing how stubborn the Bills become with certain subpar players.

Ingtar33
09-27-2010, 02:19 PM
this is probably the prelude to signing JaMarcus Russell; and then the bills using that "hope" as jusification to draft another RB or DB in round 1.

Historian
09-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Part 2:

EDWARDS: "So whaddya sayin Chan?"

GAILEY: "Son, were givin ya yer ralease...been nahce knowin ya."

EDWARDS: "But-but-but-Chan...Dude.....Coach....w-w-w-what abut team chemistry?"

GAILEY: "Son, I bullieve I just bought meself some."

EDWARDS: "But-But-but....what about my endorsements? What about that Topps Friendly Markets ad? The guys....they're my posse."

GAILEY: "Son, this is a football team. I don't give a rat's ass about yer tv deal. And if y'all check in the locker room, most of these gool old boys think yer one a dem Californee weirdos, anyway."

EDWARDS: "I'm gonna need to talk to Mr. Wilson about this one. He wanted me to start...this is MY team!"

GAILEY: "And you can ask him about it when he wakes up from his nap. That should be sometime next spring."

EDWARDS: "But-but-but...

GAILEY: "Son, don't let the back door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Sorry, I gottta get back to work. I gotta franchise to resurrect."

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-27-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm glad he's gone, but it makes me sick to think that the Bills are really at this point, and that this gives Buddy Nix and Co. another chance to make another ham-handed move that could further cripple this once proud franchise.

It's gonna be an extremely long year and offseason.

One positive: tickets are gonna be cheap on ebay.

Ickybaluky
09-27-2010, 02:30 PM
this is probably the prelude to signing JaMarcus Russell; and then the bills using that "hope" as jusification to draft another RB or DB in round 1.

Nobody is that stupid.

Dr. Lecter
09-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Nobody is that stupid.

lol!!!!

Really? You don't think so???

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Nobody is that stupid.

"Nobody circles the wagons like the buffalo bills"

Therefore Nobody = Buffalo Bills, making the Buffalo Bills that stupid.

thank you communicative properties of math.

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Paraphrasing the presser:

Trent is a nice young man. He handled it very professionally.

Winning in camp, starting,, demotion, release? Close going in, as we evaluated that was the direction for the future..it was not easy decision.

Brian has a chance, you'd like to give an opportunity to.

We don't know if we'll bring in a third QB.

Trade value question,,,,deflected.

Levi will be considered.

Buddy is looking, talking...nothing happening today.

What happened to Trent? I don't know, could be a lot of different things.

We want to work with Brian Brohm, so we couldnt relegate Trent to Scout team.

Injury update..everybody is ok.

Fitz have a chance to be longterm..i don't know.Let's make it to the Jets game.

Michael82
09-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Holy ****! :shocked:

Excellent news! See ya later, Captain Checkdown! :bigwave:

Now Brohm is the backup. :up:

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 02:39 PM
thanks max for giving us the scoop for those of us not able to hear it.

i like that their logic is totally flawed or they are morons. If you are looking to bring someone else in, why wouldn't you be very close to signing him and then releasing edwards, instead of showing the world that you are short on QB's now, hence driving up any prices in $ terms or pick terms? Nobody ****s up like the Buffalo Bills.

justasportsfan
09-27-2010, 02:41 PM
We want to work with Brian Brohm,

:bf1:

Saratoga Slim
09-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Now Brohm is the backup. :up:

I'm not so sure.....Chan said a lot about wanting to give Brohm a chance to prove what he's got. Fitzy might not be the starter for all that long.

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 02:50 PM
thanks max for giving us the scoop for those of us not able to hear it.

i like that their logic is totally flawed or they are morons. If you are looking to bring someone else in, why wouldn't you be very close to signing him and then releasing edwards, instead of showing the world that you are short on QB's now, hence driving up any prices in $ terms or pick terms? Nobody ****s up like the Buffalo Bills.

:cheers:

I don't know what I was hearing in his tone. Confusion, embarrasment over his (their) ineptitude or both.

Historian
09-27-2010, 03:05 PM
What's Travis Brown doing these days?

djjimkelly
09-27-2010, 03:05 PM
LMFAO i have not ever hated a bills player as much as i hated this guy.

and to be released after week 3 has brought more joy to me about how serious this bills team is in regards to what they want at qb.

to all tard edwards supporters go support the team he signs with.

oh btw that will probably means stop watching the nfl.

good bye sweetheart i didnt like you at all.

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 03:10 PM
LMFAO i have not ever hated a bills player as much as i hated this guy.

and to be released after week 3 has brought more joy to me about how serious this bills team is in regards to what they want at qb.

to all tard edwards supporters go support the team he signs with.

oh btw that will probably means stop watching the nfl.

good bye sweetheart i didnt like you at all.

Sincerely,
JP Losman

fixed.

SquishDaFish
09-27-2010, 03:28 PM
HHuricane where you at?

Hes in the same fetal position Trent gets into on game day

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Hes in the same fetal position Trent gets into on game day

For the love of humanity, all I ever said is that Trent would win the starting job in in an open competition. On August 5th I said we should trade for Vick so if i really thought Edwards was the answer I certainly wouldn't have posted that thread.

With that said I thought he would play much better than he did and it's obvious that he can't read a defense and he certainly won't challenge DBs. I'm actually glad he got cut because there was no reason to keep him on the roster at that point.

There are only three players that I am pissed at the Bills about and that is Winfield, Willaims, and of course Jason Peters.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Selling wing sauce.

SquishDaFish
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
For the love of humanity, all I ever said is that Trent would win the starting job in in an open competition. On August 5th I said we should trade for Vick so if i really thought Edwards was the answer I certainly wouldn't have posted that thread.

With that said I thought he would play much better than he did and it's obvious that he can't read a defense and he certainly won't challenge DBs. I'm actually glad he got cut because there was no reason to keep him on the roster at that point.

There are only three players that I am pissed at the Bills about and that is Winfield, Willaims, and of course Jason Peters.

I was just bustin your balls man. The only nuts you are/were on are Peters.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 03:45 PM
I was just bustin your balls man. The only nuts you are/were on are Peters.
Oh so it's ok for you to bust people's balls but when people bust your balls about the Red Sox you run and hide like a little girl.

Billz_fan
09-27-2010, 03:50 PM
So Trent will get picked up probably by the team that eventually wins the super bowl and get a ring. :laughter:

In other news Im sooo glad he is gone :up:

SquishDaFish
09-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Oh so it's ok for you to bust people's balls but when people bust your balls about the Red Sox you run and hide like a little girl.

I dont mind ball bustin and I didnt go hide. You know the details so lay the **** off that Red sox topic *****

Michael82
09-27-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm not so sure.....Chan said a lot about wanting to give Brohm a chance to prove what he's got. Fitzy might not be the starter for all that long.
That's exactly what I was hoping. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Brohm after the bye week. :up:

djjimkelly
09-27-2010, 04:02 PM
in some ways even though i despised trent edwards

i wish he would have started all 16 we would have guaranteed the top pick

fitz actually looks like he could win some games which we dont need this year.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I dont mind ball bustin and I didnt go hide. You know the details so lay the **** off that Red sox topic *****
Yo bro, just bustin your balls, relax.

Nighthawk
09-27-2010, 04:49 PM

Oh and don't forget how you stated that they don't like Brohm...now that was some funny ****! Did you hear the press conference? They basically stated they wanted to work with Brohm and Trent was in the way, so they cut him! This has been a pretty bad day for you...

hydro
09-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh and don't forget how you stated that they don't like Brohm...now that was some funny ****! Did you hear the press conference? They basically stated they wanted to work with Brohm and Trent was in the way, so they cut him! This has been a pretty bad day for you...

:rofl:

Boom goes the dynamite! :bf1:

BertSquirtgum
09-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Do all of your posts have to be so douchee?!

Did Trent **** your girlfriend?

somebody is upset i see. your lover has been cut. what are you going to do now? ahaahahahahaha

Mr. Pink
09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Maybe Trent can go be the next UFL MVP!

One of these years we'll get an NFL caliber QB.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2010, 05:04 PM

Bruce Mathison must be available!

shelby
09-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Good luck Trent, you'll need it.

:dance3:

Bufftp
09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Bruce Mathison must be available! that brings back memories....
you should be perma banned for doing that

Johnny Bugmenot
09-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Maybe Trent can go be the next UFL MVP!

One of these years we'll get an NFL caliber QB.
UFL? Competing against Tim Rattay, Culpepper, Jeff Garcia, Josh McCown, and Brooks Bollinger? Not a chance.

Arena football, maybe. Ah, the 50-yard field: where a checkdown can be considered a long bomb.

mikemac2001
09-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I am still pumped this guy is gone

i said prior to the season i hoped he would snap out of it but didn't expect it after 2 games and seeing fitz atleast entertain me i am thrilled

play fitz until mid year see what record is if we have no chance

brohm ball baby

and if he sucks hopefully we get a solid QB in the draft.

PUCKER
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Another one bites the dust. :zapper:

wmoz11
09-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Apparently, Chris Mortensen said that Trent won't make it passed waivers and multiple teams are interested.

acehole
09-27-2010, 08:00 PM
I gave it till the third game.

I am so upset.

NOT!

Good ridens.

V-text

mysticsoto
09-27-2010, 08:16 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it's the sign of a good coach. Jauron took 3 yrs and never got rid of Trent. Chan took 2 games to get rid of him!!!

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2010, 08:18 PM
"multiple" waiver claims tells me that many teams think the same thing I do. Trent had potential but has been derailed by this inept organization.

Can he be salvaged? I'm not sure... but they are still interested in finding out.

Nighthawk
09-27-2010, 08:26 PM
"multiple" waiver claims tells me that many teams think the same thing I do. Trent had potential but has been derailed by this inept organization.

Can he be salvaged? I'm not sure... but they are still interested in finding out.

Umm, what in his entire career....high school, college or pros...has he ever done to make you think he can be a good QB in the league??? He's never been a winner and he's always been hurt.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:26 PM

Yeah first the Jets will sign him for a week, then the Jags..........

wmoz11
09-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Man its been long day, had say goodbye to one my best friend on team in #5 keep ur head up bra God gt big plans for you. Go bills #21

http://twitter.com/CJSPILLER

Not everyone disliked Trent, it seems.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
http://twitter.com/CJSPILLER

Not everyone disliked Trent, it seems.

Yeah, well CJ has not been used as a receiver yet.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Umm, what in his entire career....high school, college or pros...has he ever done to make you think he can be a good QB in the league??? He's never been a winner and he's always been hurt.

the same thing those team making claims do.

Canadian'eh!
09-27-2010, 08:32 PM

Just because the guy didn't win football games doens't make him hated. except for with certain small minded message board people who take **** too seriously.

wmoz11
09-27-2010, 08:35 PM

There was some talk in this thread (I think) about how he was disliked throughout the locker room or something.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Just because the guy didn't win football games doens't make him hated. except for with certain small minded message board people who take **** too seriously.

Hated is a strong word. Lets say he was not well liked by many of his teammates. I promise you Evans for one did not like him.

wmoz11
09-27-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm sure Evans didn't like him as a QB. I'm not sure what that has to do with liking him as a person.

I'm sure Spiller knew he was a dog-turd QB, too.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm sure Evans didn't like him as a QB. I'm not sure what that has to do with liking him as a person.

I'm sure Spiller knew he was a dog-turd QB, too.

Well if a coworker undermines your work, you will probably not like him as a person.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Well if a coworker undermines your work, you will probably not like him as a person.

How was Evans undermined?

He got paid for doing nothing.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:48 PM
How was Evans undermined?

He got paid for doing nothing.

EXACTLY. When he goes in for his next contract the team can say.......... well you did nothing to earn that money.

If Evans had a good QB throwing to him he would have been in the Pro Bowl. Having had Trent as his QB has idiots on message boards questioning his ability.

That is undermining his work.

Philagape
09-27-2010, 08:49 PM
How did he get elected captain if his teammates didn't like him?

Johnny Bugmenot
09-27-2010, 08:56 PM
How did he get elected captain if his teammates didn't like him? Coaches choose captains. This isn't democracy.

better days
09-27-2010, 08:57 PM
How did he get elected captain if his teammates didn't like him?

Well, there are only a handful of WR's on the team for one thing.

For another Trent looked good in preseason when the Captain was voted on.

Mr. Pink
09-27-2010, 08:58 PM
EXACTLY. When he goes in for his next contract the team can say.......... well you did nothing to earn that money.

If Evans had a good QB throwing to him he would have been in the Pro Bowl. Having had Trent as his QB has idiots on message boards questioning his ability.

That is undermining his work.

The contract he is on right now will make him set for life financially.

If he has care about winning or proving he's a top WR, when his contract is up, he'll take his talents elsewhere.

I don't see how he's undermined. If anything, the team is making sure he'll be in top physical health and can enjoy his millions after football.

hydro
09-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Coaches choose captains. This isn't democracy.

WRONG...

better days
09-27-2010, 09:02 PM
The contract he is on right now will make him set for life financially.

If he has care about winning or proving he's a top WR, when his contract is up, he'll take his talents elsewhere.

I don't see how he's undermined. If anything, the team is making sure he'll be in top physical health and can enjoy his millions after football.

I know you are joking, but any player can be injured on any play. That probably is a reason receivers get upset when they don't get the ball thrown to them.

As Keyshawn said...............JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BALL.

Philagape
09-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Coaches choose captains. This isn't democracy.

Wrong.

A week after they demoted Edwards and gave the job to Ryan Fitzpatrick, the Bills released Edwards, the player his teammates voted a captain and the quarterback head coach Chan Gailey deemed his top quarterback after six months of evaluation that included scores of practices, countless meetings and four preseason games.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/28601/bills-release-trent-edwards

Quarterback Trent Edwards, wide receiver Lee Evans, linebacker Chris Kelsay, defensive end Marcus Stroud, punter Brian Moorman and safety George Wilson have been selected by their teammates as captains for the season.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bills-name-six-team-captains.html

imbondz
09-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Wrong.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/28601/bills-release-trent-edwards

A week after they demoted Edwards and gave the job to Ryan Fitzpatrick, the Bills released Edwards, the player his teammates voted a captain and the quarterback head coach Chan Gailey deemed his top quarterback after six months of evaluation that included scores of practices, countless meetings and four preseason games.

LOL. if the last 10 years didn't happen, I might be a little bit more shocked, and disappointed in the Bills. But reading that is hilarious and makes absolutely no sense.

SquishDaFish
09-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Just listening to sirius and they said 30 mins to go for the waiver claims and noone I repeat NOONE has put in a claim yet. They say its because his salary. Saying Jax would be smart to pick him up after he clears.