PDA

View Full Version : Poz to play in Week 4

psubills62
09-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Bills coach Chan Gailey confirmed Monday that he anticipates ILB Paul Posluszny (MCL sprain) to play in Week 4.

Posluszny has been out since the opener. His return bodes well for the Bills' run defense, although it's going to remain a favorable matchup either way for opposing running backs. Posluszny can be reinserted into IDP lineups.
Above quote is from rotoworld.com, original story from bb.com.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4175

RoscoeMagic
09-27-2010, 03:37 PM
This is either a week late and wrong, or it should say week 4.

Either way Poz will be a welcome addition to this POS LB corps whenever he gets back. Let's hope he plays 3 quarters this time before going down again.

jdbillsfan
09-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Didn't we just play week 3?

psubills62
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
This is either a week late and wrong, or it should say week 4.

Either way Poz will be a welcome addition to this POS LB corps whenever he gets back. Let's hope he plays 3 quarters this time before going down again.

Yeah, didn't even realize that. Fixed.

Mad Max
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Gailey did say in todays press conference that POZ would play against the Jests.

YardRat
09-27-2010, 03:42 PM
His return bodes well for the Bills' run defense

:lmao:

justasportsfan
09-27-2010, 03:42 PM
If he gets injured on sunday, we should move Poz to the jills line up.

RoscoeMagic
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Gailey did say in todays press conference that POZ would play against the Jests.

Over/under 4 more games missed this year?

psubills62
09-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Over/under 4 more games missed this year?

Under, without a doubt.

trapezeus
09-27-2010, 03:50 PM
If he gets injured on sunday, we should move Poz to the jills line up.

Jills routinely do splits in their performances. Say goodbye to the Poz groin and to be the first Jill put on IR

HHURRICANE
09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
I can't believe I am going to this game!

malo
09-27-2010, 03:54 PM
I wish this was good news. All this means is we'll see the back of his jersey futilely trying to chase down players, him getting mauled by blockers, or see him getting dragged for 8-9 yards on each of his tackles.

RoscoeMagic
09-27-2010, 04:00 PM
I wish this was good news. All this means is we'll see the back of his jersey futilely trying to chase down players, him getting mauled by blockers, or see him getting dragged for 8-9 yards on each of his tackles.

Are you kidding??

I'm all for bashing the guy because he can't stay healthy, but he is by far and away our best LB on the team. Now I know we don't have the best LBs, but you can't sit there with a straight face and say he hurts us anymore than Ellison or those other scrubs we run out there. Poz is our only playmaker at LB. Why is he such a polarizing figure amongst fans? Love him or hate him...he's not as good as the lovers say he is, but Lord knows he's not as bad as the bashers think.

CuseJetsFan83
09-27-2010, 04:01 PM
i love poz in college but it just seems like he is so frail in the pros......

i hope he stays injury free for the game, but i have a feeling that tony richardson, or john conner will knock him outta the game

malo
09-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Are you kidding??

I'm all for bashing the guy because he can't stay healthy, but he is by far and away our best LB on the team. Now I know we don't have the best LBs, but you can't sit there with a straight face and say he hurts us anymore than Ellison or those other scrubs we run out there. Poz is our only playmaker at LB. Why is he such a polarizing figure amongst fans? Love him or hate him...he's not as good as the lovers say he is, but Lord knows he's not as bad as the bashers think.

Playmaker? :rofl:

Michael82
09-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Thank God! We miss him on defense. He's so much better than Keith Ellison.

colin
09-27-2010, 05:20 PM
i'd like poz and ellison in the gut, ellis and maybe maybe not on the outside, kelsey at DE, or some rotation like that.

Michael82
09-28-2010, 10:53 AM
i love poz in college but it just seems like he is so frail in the pros......

i hope he stays injury free for the game, but i have a feeling that tony richardson, or john conner will knock him outta the game
POZ is going to stay healthy for the remainder of the season. :up: