PDA

View Full Version : What Moves do you want to see Happen NOW?

bigbub2352
09-27-2010, 03:51 PM
In the wake of Trent Edwards being cut....i am all for it...sign Levi Brown back and lets role with the rest of this disgraceful season

In the wake of the laughable EXTENTION being discussed for do nothing overvalued overratted and overpaid Chris Kelsay....what is this front office thinking seriously...

In the wake of Corey Mcyntire getting an undeserved Extention...very well may be the worst lead blocking FB in the league...would be a backup or cut by any other team...check his background before he signed with us...another what were u thinking moves in my opinion...

What do you want to see happen next?

My suggestions are as follows

Cut mcCargo

Cut Stroud

Move Kyle williams to DE and start NT Troupe

Get carrington invovled in the DE rotation

Cut Green move Urbik or Meredith in there at RT or sign a vet anything is better than Green

Move Wood to Center and Hangartner to G or backup and start Howard in his place

Start Scott over Whitner and cut him

Start Torbor inside instead of Ellison and start Maybin at OLB time to see if this bust can play or not .....when Poz comes back i would sit Kelsay but that will never happen and have the LBers as Torbor and Maybin outside and davis and poz inside

Also see what the feeler's are out there for either Lynch or Jackson and move one of them...it will be a long time before our offense is good enough to play all 3 Rbs effectively.....

this all adds up to?
Ryan Mallett number 1 pick...and we see what we got in the young guys cause the bums in there now are officially useless and lets REBUILD one more time

malo
09-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Cut Maybin
Cut Poz
Cut McCargo

3 of the biggest draft busts over the last few years.

YardRat
09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Trade for McNeil and move Bell to RT.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Cut Maybin
Cut Poz
Cut McCargo

3 of the biggest draft busts over the last few years.
:up:

Add in trade Lynch for a pick.
Maybe try and trade Whitner, if no one wants him then release him.

RoscoeMagic
09-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Cut Maybin? Cut Poz? Are you guys for real?

Maybin's looked awful but you don't just cut the kid, we all knew he was a project.

And Poz? Really? With our LBs you wanna cut Poz? Not Ellison, not Torbor...Poz?

bigbub2352
09-27-2010, 05:55 PM
i think we have to make these moves to see what we got refring to my original post

psubills62
09-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah, you're right. Poz with his sack, 3 INT's, 3 FF's last year and a sack in a single half this year is one of our biggest busts over the last few years. :rolleyes: I love it when people show how downright ignorant they can get.

jamze132
09-28-2010, 05:49 AM
Kelsay, Whitner, McCargo, Ellison, Green, and Corner need to be given their walking papers.

I would start Maybin at OLB for a couple of games and if he still looks like a panzy, I would cut his ass too.

Mr. Pink
09-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Try to trade anyone on this roster for draft picks.

And yes, I mean anyone.

Stockpile picks and build for the future.

bluerosekiller
09-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Well, SUPPOSEDLY the Steelers are about fed up with Big Ben for all his off the field nonsense & they're doing fine without him. So...

How about Lynch, Maybin & next years #2 for him?
( & no, I definitely DON'T smoke crack. Nor, even weed.
Though I do have to take 6 prescribed vicodin a day. But, NOT
all at once. So, I'm good. REALLY. )

Night Train
09-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I like what I see of Ellis at OLB but name ONE other player in the Front 7 on D who couldn't be benched, regardless of name.

They are horrible upfront on D.

Kyle Williams is a Swinging door at NT and the ILB's stink. Stroud & Edwards are doing little. Ugh. What a disaster so far. Play the youth and see if any of them respond.

DraftBoy
09-28-2010, 02:07 PM
Start Spiller at every position.

trapezeus
09-28-2010, 02:25 PM
i'd like to see Doc Brown hired by OBD

I'd like Chris Kelsay traded for a delorean.

I'd give them 2 years to get time travel operational

and i'd go back in time and stop mckinley from getting shot, the humbolt park being demolished for the kensington, and let scott norwood know that he can just go left by a few more feet.

That is the only conceivable manner this team gets better in a hurry.

Other than that, i say, just play whoever you got, they'll get injured, we'll play the rest of them and await the draft for a season that won't happen.