PDA

View Full Version : If there are any Bill's FO people reading these sights...

jpdex12
09-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Who do you want them to know that the fans wantas we've seen them send Trent packing? If some FO personnel don't read this you can rest assured that some media people keep track to see what the fan base attitude is like.

The Kelsay extension sucks! We won't trade Lynch for AJ Hawk who wants out of GB but we'll offer a $24 mill extension for a guy who would only be a second stringer on any other team?

We dump Langston Walker for Cornell Green? There's no one better out there? Good bye Green!

Donte Whitner...has spent enough time with this team to become a cap casualty and a step in the right direction by purging his name frmo the roster. He has done nothing good to help the production of this team for a #8 pick.

Aaron Maybin...who isn't sick of the garbage time tackle celebrations? Unfortunately it isn't going to make sense to dump him now. Take some codone and prepare to watch more.

Modrak! Who is the only one besides Ralph that has been on this team and has led to so many horrendous 1st round draft pick busts? Yup, it's time to go my friend. If Ralph didn't own the team he'd beat you to the door first! Williams, McCargo, Losman, Maybin...look at how many first round picks you owe this team for your thievery. You're last name might as well be Madoff!

That's my axe list...what's yours?

jpdex12
09-28-2010, 12:04 PM
can some moderator/admisitrator fix my spelling on the Title for this post to correct this to "SITEs" rather than sight? What an idiot!

Mr. Pink
09-28-2010, 12:05 PM
I'll go with a keep list, seeing it's much shorter...

Spiller, Jackson, Sanborn, Moorman, Kyle Williams, Byrd, Wood, Dwan Edwards and Russ Brandon - seeing he knows what he's doing in a marketing role.

The King
09-28-2010, 12:05 PM
paladin?

HAMMER
09-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Sites

jpdex12
09-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Sites

Thanks...

trapezeus
09-28-2010, 12:48 PM
i doubt it.

the fans have gotten first round picks right since 2006. we passed on whitner and mccargo took ngata and mangold
we were ok with lynch, but wanted willis if we could have gotten him
we didn't want another CB in leodis
We didn't think Maybin was the guy

we've been vocal about this for years, yet nothing happens.

k-oneputt
09-28-2010, 12:54 PM
They know more then any fan because they work for the Bills. Or so I've been told. Can't you tell by the last ten drafts.

Mr. Miyagi
09-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Langston Walker was gone a long time ago.

jpdex12
09-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Langston Walker was gone a long time ago.

I know but it just goes to show how we dumped at least a serviceable RT for someone that can't block any better than the blind Governor of NY...Patterson!