PDA

View Full Version : Something noticed re-watching the game Sunday..

sauce
09-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Cordaro Howard was in at RT and LT quite a bit during the game and looked good....Perhaps this is one of the reasons coupled with Fitz not holding on to the ball, that the line looked better

Interesting Meredith was inactive as well, shows they like Howard better...Howard played good the previous week at LG for Levitre

#60 Urbik was also in for a few snaps at RG for Wood and looked good

Mr. Miyagi
09-28-2010, 02:18 PM
"Well". Howard played "well".

Thank you.

Mahdi
09-28-2010, 02:22 PM
Cordaro Howard was in at RT and LT quite a bit during the game and looked good....Perhaps this is one of the reasons coupled with Fitz not holding on to the ball, that the line looked better

Interesting Meredith was inactive as well, shows they like Howard better...Howard played good the previous week at LG for Levitre

#60 Urbik was also in for a few snaps at RG for Wood and looked good
Didn't know that, interesting.

OpIv37
09-28-2010, 02:26 PM
is Howard #64?

I didn't pay too much attention to him but I did see #64 taking Bell's place a couple of times, and I really think he was better...

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2010, 02:52 PM
is Howard #64?

I didn't pay too much attention to him but I did see #64 taking Bell's place a couple of times, and I really think he was better...
Howard is 68.

Urbik is 60.

The Bills do not have a #64.

I already posted about this - Pat told me I was wrong though. Howard dressed as the swing tackle and Urbik for interior depth.

Wood was out for a series or two as his leg is still getting back to full strength.

sauce
09-28-2010, 02:58 PM
"Well". Howard played "well".

Thank you.

It's OK, it's only a message board not a term paper.

You're welcome

YardRat
09-28-2010, 08:16 PM

They are saving it for McNeil.

patmoran2006
09-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Howard is 68.

Urbik is 60.

I already posted about this - Pat told me I was wrong though. Howard dressed as the swing tackle and Urbik for interior depth.

Wood was out for a series or two as his leg is still getting back to full strength.

I did NOT say you were wrong sir.. I say Urbik passed him on the depth chart as the sixth OL, and he did.. He was in, not Howard when Wood went down.

Howard got time at OT and played well, and that's awesome because I'm a big fan of his. I'd love to see him start. but technically he is (or at least was) the 7th OL last Sunday.

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2010, 09:15 PM
I did NOT say you were wrong sir.. I say Urbik passed him on the depth chart as the sixth OL, and he did.. He was in, not Howard when Wood went down.

Howard got time at OT and played well, and that's awesome because I'm a big fan of his. I'd love to see him start. but technically he is (or at least was) the 7th OL last Sunday.
Dude - ball busting.

On paper he was, but in practice he was a reserve OT (although I think he is a better guard)

patmoran2006
09-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Dude - ball busting.

On paper he was, but in practice he was a reserve OT (although I think he is a better guard)

Well, whether you meant to be right or not, you are about one thing for sure.. He's the #3 tackle on this team now.

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Well, whether you meant to be right or not, you are about one thing for sure.. He's the #3 tackle on this team now.
You wonder how long Green will last as a starter.

And what this says about Meredith