PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
09-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Here is this week's installment of OFV from Kevin Shenoy.

The disarray of the Bills is not limited to the actual games. We could rip apart every piece of this Patriots’ game, we could mock every first rounder who hasn’t lived up to the hype, we could talk about coaching decisions that hurt your face, but we’d be missing the most outrageous part of Bills’ football this weekend: Chris Kelsay’s possible $24MM extension.

I couldn’t believe it when I read it, and yes, I am freaking out about something that isn’t a definite possibility. Welcome to the mind of K. Shenoy. I feel like if I got onto a plane, went to some part deep in aboriginal New Zealand, found tribal communities unfamiliar with air travel, a human’s unusual need for indoor plumbing, and, of course, American football, they would go crazy that some team could evaluate 7 years of Chris Kelsay’s career and conclude the words “contract extension”. They’d be loading up the blow dart guns. I would be joining them on the hunt.

Chris Kelsay? Seriously? Bah Humbug! (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2010/09/28/one_fans_view_chris_kelsay_seriously_bah_humbug.php)

shelby
09-29-2010, 05:40 AM
The highlight of my week!

Historian
09-29-2010, 07:41 AM
Kelsay must have walked into a meeting with Ralph and his lawyers on moving the team. This is the only explanation on why you could sign Chris Kelsay to a $24MM contract…twice!

:roflmao:

billz83
09-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Thas it itz time for BUDDY NIX to get the **** outta buffalo...this DUMB*** is getting senile like old man wilson..and it is clear as day this idiot cant recognize talent for ****..resigning KELSAY?!?!?! hahahaha what a doucebag of a GM we have...

trapezeus
09-30-2010, 02:48 PM
out of curiousity, did anyone enjoy the field goal kicking video? I realize it was totally a hackjob recording, yet i found it amusing. Anyone else?