PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all enjoy watching sacks and ckeckdowns all day long. He plays like a girl."

Yasgur's Farm
09-29-2010, 06:13 AM
LOL.
http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=688801&st=25

ChristopherWalken
09-29-2010, 06:50 AM
I hope he plays when the Bills face the Jags. Our defense may go from last to mid-range for takeaways and sacks.

Bad news is that he is a smart dude and I'm sure the jags will milk him on Gailey's offensive play book.

Extremebillsfan247
09-29-2010, 07:06 AM
I would laugh my behind off if he came in here and destroyed our defense. The anger on this board would be epic. lol

Extremebillsfan247
09-29-2010, 07:22 AM
One more added thought to this. If you weren't a Jags or Bills fan, would you even bother to watch a game where the feature QBs are Edwards vs Fitzpatrick? lol This game is going to be a promoting nightmare for advertisers.

trapezeus
09-29-2010, 08:34 AM
the winner of the game won't be moved...everythings at stake.

how does that sound as a way to promote the game?

Edwards will destroy the bills. the bills have a way of making former bills who are completely worthless look like canton enshrined all-stars.

psubills62
09-29-2010, 08:35 AM
I don't know if he'll be all that bad for the Jaguars. Remember that Edwards looks like a decent to competent QB when playing 4-3 defenses (which seems to be what we're running most of the time, and what Jacksonville's division runs).

better days
09-29-2010, 08:39 AM
I think the Jags really blew it not taking Tebow in the last draft. He is LOVED in Jax & the fans would have put up with him until he developed, in fact they would have filled the stadium.

As it is the Bills will be competing with the Jags for a QB in the next draft.

Pinkerton Security
09-29-2010, 08:44 AM
I would laugh my behind off if he came in here and destroyed our defense. The anger on this board would be epic. lol

We get zero pressure on Qb's and that is Trent's main downfall...when he has 12 seconds like we allow he can actually make a play once in a while. However, I do still hope we play against him because we can put 10 guys in the box and just have byrd roam deep!

LVGrown
09-29-2010, 09:10 AM
We get zero pressure on Qb's and that is Trent's main downfall...when he has 12 seconds like we allow he can actually make a play once in a while. However, I do still hope we play against him because we can put 10 guys in the box and just have byrd roam deep!

I don't know man ... watching Fitzpatrick behind the same line as Edwards got me thinking that Edwards naturally looks pressured. Maybin may have the game of his career!

WeAreArthurMoates
09-29-2010, 09:16 AM
I hope he plays when the Bills face the Jags. Our defense may go from last to mid-range for takeaways and sacks.

Bad news is that he is a smart dude and I'm sure the jags will milk him on Gailey's offensive play book.

Gaileys got a huge playbook and his gameplans are completely different when Fitz is under center.

BertSquirtgum
09-29-2010, 12:05 PM
he will suck. f trent in the a.

topher180
09-29-2010, 07:06 PM
It's weird going to other team's message boards, it's like different people but the same characters. Look at the replies:

"Garrard is worse than Garrard right now.", " Sometimes a QB does just need a change. And sometimes a guy just stinks."- Op is that you?

"a positive move" - Jan?

YardRat
09-29-2010, 07:12 PM
It's weird going to other team's message boards, it's like different people but the same characters. Look at the replies:

"Garrard is worse than Garrard right now.", " Sometimes a QB does just need a change. And sometimes a guy just stinks."- Op is that you?

"a positive move" - Jan?

:rofl:

We have seen the best of Garrard, that was 3 years ago. We have seen the worst of Garrard, the last 2 games. And is there anyone alive who does not think that just about any QB with some NFL experience could at least play slightly better than David has against SD and Philly?

Replace Garrard with Edwards, and many on these boards would have a case for plagiarization.

topher180
09-29-2010, 07:24 PM
:rofl:

We have seen the best of Garrard, that was 3 years ago. We have seen the worst of Garrard, the last 2 games. And is there anyone alive who does not think that just about any QB with some NFL experience could at least play slightly better than David has against SD and Philly?

Replace Garrard with Edwards, and many on these boards would have a case for plagiarization.

The whole situation with him perplexes me. I don't remember the game (might of been v. Steelers) but I recall a few years ago he had an outstanding outing on MNF, drove them late to win, and all the talking heads just slobbering all over him. What the hell happened? I'm ignorant to it because I don't follow that team at all. I mean, why would you?

HHURRICANE
09-30-2010, 08:04 AM

I'm telling you that if that happens this board might implode!

MikeInRoch
09-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Isn't this one of those Zen questions? If Edwards plays against Maybin in the woods, will there be a sound?

justasportsfan
09-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Trent might start taking chances downfield 5-10 yards deep.

better days
09-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Trent might start taking chances downfield 5-10 yards deep.

I guess that is possible, but very doubtful.

djjimkelly
09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
he will suck. f trent in the a.

look at trents hair he would probably love it