PDA

View Full Version : One good thing about the Kelsay deal......

Dr. Lecter
09-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Is that we Bills fans have a replacement for Tim Anderson. We finally have somebody that unites us in one common thought and opinion. For not even the greatest of homers (Sorry Michael and Jan - I am talking about you two) can praise this move.

So thank you Bills for doing this. There is finally a topic that will not result in Bills fans going at each other's throats on this board.

I think the Bills FO should go to Washington to unite the Ds and Rs and then go to the Middle East. If they can get us to all agree on something, I think they could get Israel and Palestine to agree. It would be easier.

EDS
09-29-2010, 12:34 PM
I thought Kelsay had his best season last year. I do not see him as a fit at linebacker and am perplexed as to why the team doesn't have anyone better to start in front of him.

I am sure Buddy and Channy have a plan, just hope it is a good one.

wmoz11
09-29-2010, 12:34 PM
The only good thing about this is that NFL contracts aren't guaranteed.

billz83
09-29-2010, 12:39 PM
This move proves to me 100% that ralph wilson, buddy nix, and chan gailey are without a doubt making sure the bills stay the worst team in the league..i told people these clowns were nothing more then yes men for old man wilson..any GM or coach that resigns a SCRUB like Kelsay CAN NOT see talent..they are on crack cocaine and heroin for this unbelievably ******ed move..i would rather have captain checkdown in a backup role then have this piece of **** kelsay on this roster!

RoscoeMagic
09-29-2010, 01:31 PM
I find it funny that on the homepage of Buffalobills.com, Chris Brown doesn't have a blog post on the extension, and his writeup article is only half of a page, whereas it's usually a full page for anything. Plus the Breaking News at the top of the page is Spiller won AFC ST Player of the Week, not the Kelsay extension. This organization is trying to keep the move on the down low...wonder why.

trapezeus
09-29-2010, 01:48 PM
this move is good in the sense that it proves gailey and nix are insane. it will allow them to have their psych treatments to be covered by their insurance.

psubills62
09-29-2010, 02:07 PM
At least we know they're not making moves just to put butts in the seats (ahem, Terrell Owens, ahem). They're making them of their own stupidity.

don137
09-29-2010, 02:24 PM
This is just another example of Ralph not being cheap and spending the big money on the wrong player. Kind of hard to get better when you spend your big contracts on bums like Kelsey.

X-Era
09-29-2010, 02:49 PM
If the Bills want to spend money on a guy who at a minimum is a solid backup in this league, fine.

They have a ton of room under the "virtual" cap, Id rather have Kelsay than Ellison so if this sends him packing, Its a good move. Quality depth is very important. If he becomes a solid 3-4 OLB, fine, if not bench him.

Demon
09-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Not true, but i wish it was.

So many Bills fans have their heads up Nix's and Gailey's asses that it won't be long til half of this board is pro-Kelsay and telling people they're idiots for mocking the FO for re-signing him. Some of these people are in such denial they will believe anything.

OpIv37
09-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Is that we Bills fans have a replacement for Tim Anderson. We finally have somebody that unites us in one common thought and opinion. For not even the greatest of homers (Sorry Michael and Jan - I am talking about you two) can praise this move.

So thank you Bills for doing this. There is finally a topic that will not result in Bills fans going at each other's throats on this board.

I think the Bills FO should go to Washington to unite the Ds and Rs and then go to the Middle East. If they can get us to all agree on something, I think they could get Israel and Palestine to agree. It would be easier.

you beat me to this.

Maybe the Bills can start by getting R's and D's to agree that Tom Brady's Beiber hair looks ridiculous.

topher180
09-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah I mean, I'm not sure anyone could be in favor of this move, except maybe Donte Whitner, as they are cut from the same cloth. Maybe he can get 5 years 60 mil?