PDA

View Full Version : A Scene from "The smartest FO in football"

trapezeus
09-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Nix: Ok, we got to trade lynch. he's got to go
Ralph: but i want a 1st round pick in exchange
Nix: that'll never happen ralph. We got to pull the trigger with greenbay. they are offering picks and a player. this is as good as it gets.
Ralph: think of something.

Nix: Ted? this is buddy. I know you want to offer a 3rd and a scrub. i'm inclined to take it.
Ted: so let's do it.
Nix: i need a 1st.
Ted: are you crazy?
Nix: did you read the paper, we signed chris kelsay to a $24MM deal
Ted: so you are crazy. Who is chris kelsay and why did you sign him to that kind of money?
Nix:any chance we'll get a deal done?
Ted: No, not really
Nix: i'll tell the press about your failure in drafting brohm. If we didn't take him off your hands people would have really given you crap for that pick. you owe us.
Ted: yeah right. tell brohm that your 7th round pick is going to pass him on the depth chart....again.
Nix: that won't happen
Ted: Ralph's still making all the calls?
nix: straight from Denny's...ummm and by that i mean, not at all.
Ted:i got to run, apparently my team that is close to a championship is going to run a practice in order that we be competitive at the next game.
Nix: all the teams run those. we like to do something different. we like to....hello? hello?

dasaybz
09-29-2010, 02:03 PM
meh

ServoBillieves
09-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Nix: Hey Ted? It's Buddy, how's it goin... Hey real quick. We ****ed up pretty bad with this Maybin character, we ACTUALLY wanted that Matthews fella you got on yer roster. Mind switchin' us back? I mean an 11 fer a 26 that ain't bad heh heh heh... hello?