X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

I wish

I wish the Bills would give us something to talk about! We have to wait for a loss just to go on a rant.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: I wish

i concur, dr.

this week was fun for the edwards release and the kelsay signing. at least 2 non-standard complaints to make.

next week we are back to, why does the line suck, why do we have no talent, why aren't our 1st round talents talented, etc.

and if it weren't for our optimists telling us to wait it out, there would be zero discontent on the board.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
      • Sep 2010

Very true lol. It is the same after every loss huh?
      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
        i concur, dr.

this week was fun for the edwards release and the kelsay signing. at least 2 non-standard complaints to make.

next week we are back to, why does the line suck, why do we have no talent, why aren't our 1st round talents talented, etc.

and if it weren't for our optimists telling us to wait it out, there would be zero discontent on the board.

Well...a 10-cent beer day would be interesting:

Or perhaps, another Disco demolition night...

Last edited by stuckincincy; 09-30-2010, 01:13 PM.
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

They will - this Sunday when they beat the Jets.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

jets are going to kill the bills on sunday.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

Yes, we stand no chance

Comment

Working...
              X