• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

when was the last exciting bills win?

i am guessing last year's miami game was kind of enjoyable with the 30+yard fitz scramble and associated highstep.

aside from that, i really don't even think the wins were fun the last two years. the last game where we won and it felt like magic was the sandiego game.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: when was the last exciting bills win?

The San Diego game comes to mind because we were all tricked into thinking they were good.

I still remember the NE game like it was yesterday. That was probably the last time I felt like Buffalo was a powerhouse. Again, they totally tricked us.

D & S Sports

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

that new england game was amazing. you could feel the energy in the parking lots leading up to that game.

i remember that during the national anthem, a bird pooped on my shoulder...it was the bird's fly by after the actual fly by. I remember thinking, "ewww gross. wait, isnt this supposed to be good luck?" and it was.

that game was pure euphoria. and then the following week they destroyed jacksonville.

i feel like even if the bills win vs. the jets, it's going to be a battle of attrition. No exciting plays, no dominance on defense, no frustrating the opposition. it'll just be a hang on until the clock ticks to 0:00

Comment

• RockStar36
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus
        that new england game was amazing. you could feel the energy in the parking lots leading up to that game.

i remember that during the national anthem, a bird pooped on my shoulder...it was the bird's fly by after the actual fly by. I remember thinking, "ewww gross. wait, isnt this supposed to be good luck?" and it was.

that game was pure euphoria. and then the following week they destroyed jacksonville.

i feel like even if the bills win vs. the jets, it's going to be a battle of attrition. No exciting plays, no dominance on defense, no frustrating the opposition. it'll just be a hang on until the clock ticks to 0:00
        Exactly. Like last year's 16-13 OT win. Not much excites me about this week, win or lose.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

The Monday night game against the Pats. That was a great game if whoever the hell it was didn't fumble..
          Originally posted by OpIv37
          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• RockStar36
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
            The Monday night game against the Pats. That was a great game if whoever the hell it was didn't fumble..
            Or if the defense could stop Brady to Watson on two identical touchdowns back to back. I guess covering the tight end is too much to ask.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

That's Buffalo D in an eggshell though..
              Originally posted by OpIv37
              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by trapezeus
                i am guessing last year's miami game was kind of enjoyable with the 30+yard fitz scramble and associated highstep.

aside from that, i really don't even think the wins were fun the last two years. the last game where we won and it felt like magic was the sandiego game.

Yeah I was at that Miami game at the Ralph!! The long bomb to TO also in that game was also nice!
                Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
                  • Jan 2010

The okland game we won by a field goal
                  “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• cocamide
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
                    The okland game we won by a field goal
                    I was going to say the same thing. Not a well played game, but it was exciting, and also pretty funny. Before Lindell lined up for the game winner, they showed one of his misses. One of the old guys in the bar thought that it was the real kick and started cursing. It was hilarious.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
                      • Aug 2008

The OT win against the Vikings in week 2 2002 when Bledsoe went bonkers. Peerless!!
                      Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I'll take every boring win I can get.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

The Tampa game last year was fun, as was the Indy game in the snow.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

i'd take boring wins if they were in large quantities that got us into the playoffs. a boring win or 2 in a two win season just feels like more torture.

Oakland game was sweet only because we did what the broncos had done to us. we snuck the FG unit on and won. i remember leaving the stadium and the crowd was excited and unsure of what this all meant at the same time.

Comment

• billz83
                              • Mar 2010

The last real exciting bills win was when we beat the patriots 31-0 since then NOTHING they have done matters..the last decade has been a complete and UTTER FAILURE and waste of time..wilson should have BEEEN sold the team..he is hands down the most worthless owner in SPORTS HISTORY..SABOTAGING PIECE OF **** **** THAT OLD SENILE SOB!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X