PDA

View Full Version : OT signed to Practice Squad

Beebe's Kid
10-01-2010, 08:18 PM
The answer is here. Of course he's played more Guard...

Link (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Bills-add-OL-to-practice-squad/012b59d8-565b-4914-89e2-4acc94f7834f)

ChristopherWalken
10-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Played for GT under Chan.

ddaryl
10-02-2010, 07:35 AM
I would say this is a rock solid PS addition.

superbills
10-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Which brings back to mind, what is the deal with Ed Wang? Is he not ready to play? Did he lose both of his legs which would make him an unfit replacement for Cornell Green? Just wondering why we haven't heard rumblings of Wang getting a chance to play given the struggles on our o-line.

Oh, and feel free to refrain from the "Wang is limp", and "Wang just can't rise to the occasion" jokes. Thanks :)

ddaryl
10-02-2010, 07:43 AM
It's gonna take some time to get Wang up .... to speed

Jan Reimers
10-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Did he lose both of his legs which would make him an unfit replacement for Cornell Green?
I'm not sure that it would.

ChristopherWalken
10-02-2010, 07:57 AM
I can't help but think Wang is still on the mend from that off season injured.

Jan Reimers
10-02-2010, 08:32 AM
I can't help but think Wang is still on the mend from that off season injured.
As I recall, his injured thumb is still not healed, although the cast is off.

superbills
10-02-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm not sure that it would.
LOL. Sadly, you may have a point there.

patmoran2006
10-02-2010, 02:53 PM
This move is a prelude to another.. Im told there's a very strong chance Jamon Meredith is going to cut next week when Shawn Nelson returns.

Beebe's Kid
10-02-2010, 03:18 PM
This move is a prelude to another.. Im told there's a very strong chance Jamon Meredith is going to cut next week when Shawn Nelson returns.

Wow...Jamon just can't pull it together, eh?

Is Nelson going to get some actual PT? It would be awesome to get a little production from the TE. I hate to slam Stupar, but it would be nice to have a real threat.

Stupar is a nice guy though, and I have no problem if they want to ink him to an extension....for 24 mill.

patmoran2006
10-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Wow...Jamon just can't pull it together, eh?

Is Nelson going to get some actual PT? It would be awesome to get a little production from the TE. I hate to slam Stupar, but it would be nice to have a real threat.

Stupar is a nice guy though, and I have no problem if they want to ink him to an extension....for 24 mill.

I'm not sure what happened to Meredith.. But Howard passed him on the depth chart, Wang is getting closer (dont know how much closer) to being ready, and then the addition to the practice squad.

Don't think there is room for Meredith here anymore.. I know a lot of people would love to see Green get cut, including myself, but that was cost Ralph Wilson a nice little chunk of change.

Ebenezer
10-02-2010, 04:35 PM
I just hope people don't think Wang is the end all be all. The guy is not a blue chip first rounder. Folks are over Ellison's case forgetting that he was only a 6th rounder. People in this city tend to fall in love with the little guy only to despise him when he fails to live up to their expectations. Look at the love some folks were giving Bell until he actually played.

YardRat
10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Oh no! We cut TE Rob Myers? Damn...

Beebe's Kid
10-02-2010, 05:54 PM
I just hope people don't think Wang is the end all be all. The guy is not a blue chip first rounder. Folks are over Ellison's case forgetting that he was only a 6th rounder. People in this city tend to fall in love with the little guy only to despise him when he fails to live up to their expectations. Look at the love some folks were giving Bell until he actually played.
Yes, absolutely!!! You want to make sure to beans negative as possible. If you were planning on getting excited, don't.

Also, remember that people die in car crashes, are diagnosed with cancer, and other horrible things, everyday.

So, he wasn't a "blue chip first rounder?" Well then, just like thenBrohm argument...you think we should just have him put down?

Mr. Pink
10-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Yes, absolutely!!! You want to make sure to beans negative as possible. If you were planning on getting excited, don't.

Also, remember that people die in car crashes, are diagnosed with cancer, and other horrible things, everyday.

So, he wasn't a "blue chip first rounder?" Well then, just like thenBrohm argument...you think we should just have him put down?

No, it's called having realistic expectations.

X-Era
10-02-2010, 06:54 PM

Was never a big fan of him. I will give the Bills the benefit of the doubt on this until he proves me right or wrong.

Ebenezer
10-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Was never a big fan of him. I will give the Bills the benefit of the doubt on this until he proves me right or wrong.
Anytime a team hits on a 4th rounder and lower I give them a lot of credit. For every 6th round Brady there are 10 guys who never amount to anything other than a career back-up at best. Not to say they can't play the game - they are just not studs.

TigerJ
10-02-2010, 09:35 PM
I just hope people don't think Wang is the end all be all. The guy is not a blue chip first rounder. Folks are over Ellison's case forgetting that he was only a 6th rounder. People in this city tend to fall in love with the little guy only to despise him when he fails to live up to their expectations. Look at the love some folks were giving Bell until he actually played.Cordaro Howard is a street free agent, and seems to be a pretty good find for the Bills.

Ebenezer
10-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Cordaro Howard is a street free agent, and seems to be a pretty good find for the Bills.
Yes, he might be. I haven't read anybody giving him any love at all. That's fine. When that happens he and the Bills should get huge "attaboys". That being said, it doesn't mean Wang will amount to anything.

topher180
10-02-2010, 10:40 PM
BFD.

Extremebillsfan247
10-03-2010, 02:36 AM
It's gonna take some time to get Wang up .... to speed Isn't there an ointment for that? Maybe Levitre could help him get started. lol

Lone Stranger
10-03-2010, 05:02 AM
At least the Bills are doing something. The move may mean a minor incremental improvement but that's what it's going to take to rebuild this roster.