PDA

View Full Version : My interview with Chris Kelsay

T-Long
10-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Fresh off a new four year extension with the Bills this week, I was able to spend a few minutes with OLB Chris Kelsay about his new contract, where he feels the team is headed, and what he believes will help turn this team around.

LINK (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/5_questions_with_chris_kelsay)

djjimkelly
10-02-2010, 07:40 PM
u should have asked him how he convinced the bills to give him free money

mrbojanglezs
10-02-2010, 09:51 PM
you should have asked him how he got away with theft

topher180
10-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Well props for the interview, and for asking about the Trent release. I know it must be tough because you know you aren't going to get much out of coaches or players in terms of real answers, especially on this team. But I agree with the others to an extent. When I clicked on it, I was hoping you asked about the extension in a framework that at least addresses the criticism about him as a player.

Anyhow, nice job, thanks for sharing.

T-Long
10-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Well props for the interview, and for asking about the Trent release. I know it must be tough because you know you aren't going to get much out of coaches or players in terms of real answers, especially on this team. But I agree with the others to an extent. When I clicked on it, I was hoping you asked about the extension in a framework that at least addresses the criticism about him as a player.

Anyhow, nice job, thanks for sharing.
It's not exactly the right thing for me to do asking a question stating, "Even though you have been an underperformer for most of your career, why do you think the Bills shelled out $24 million to you?"

See what I mean? It's nice to discuss it, but that's not something you pose to a player, especially if you would like to continue a relationship with some of these guys I've talked with.

SabreEleven
10-03-2010, 09:32 AM
It's not exactly the right thing for me to do asking a question stating, "Even though you have been an underperformer for most of your career, why do you think the Bills shelled out $24 million to you?"

See what I mean? It's nice to discuss it, but that's not something you pose to a player, especially if you would like to continue a relationship with some of these guys I've talked with.

Although it would have been an awesome question, it probably would have been your last one with a NFL player.

Jan Reimers
10-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Nice job, T. As I think about the Kelsay contract extension, I know he is somewhat overpayed based on his on-field performance.

But he is a well respected, veteran leader on a young, rebuilding team. We will need some of that as we go forward.