PDA

View Full Version : What if they say get ****ed????

NOT THE DUDE...
10-03-2010, 11:38 AM
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: regardless of your opinion about who is better, say the bills have a top 3 pick and get to choose one of these qbs, what if they pull a eli manning, john elway or jim kelly and say they dont want to play here?????????? wtf do we do then?

and dont say its not possible because it has happened and remeber this offseason when about 10 coaches said they didnt want to be here.......................

Ingtar33
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
don't invite trouble.

I think the most likely result is if we're no.1 overall, for the top QBs to refuse to declare.

That's a choice that gets them "positive" press... to declare then demand a certain team not to draft them makes the a "me first" player... and the press will vilify them (granted, it will be just short term, as evidenced by eli and elway).

So... if Luck refuses to come out and we're no.1 and the browns no.2 i think you have the answer for why...

Bangarang
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
I don't see it happening. Unless they are prima donnas and don't like the cold weather. What kind of situation would they be expecting to be placed in being a top 3 pick?

Nighthawk
10-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Wow, talk about paranoid Buffalo fans...and people wonder why we are made fun of as a community. Seriously, stop worrying about the stupid **** and enjoy life.

ddaryl
10-03-2010, 12:08 PM
then we trade them for a boatload of picks and continue rebuilding from there.

topher180
10-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Wow, talk about paranoid Buffalo fans...and people wonder why we are made fun of as a community. Seriously, stop worrying about the stupid **** and enjoy life.

Ummm, I can think of a lot of other reasons. Like some people swearing we don't even need a real QB, and that drafting one is "too much of a crap shoot". The people who refuse to even remotely criticize the team when they've been so poorly managed for 10+ years, grasping to the idea that it's just been "bad luck". Oh, what about the people who continually show up to those games, despite how bad the product is, under this supposed threat that the team will move if they don't.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-03-2010, 01:17 PM
everyone keeps saying its being paranoid.... but 10 coaches said get ****ed this offseason....

Nighthawk
10-03-2010, 02:19 PM
everyone keeps saying its being paranoid.... but 10 coaches said get ****ed this offseason....

Really? How do you know this exactly?

NOT THE DUDE...
10-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Really? How do you know this exactly?

dude there was coach after coach saying they didnt want to come here... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

BertSquirtgum
10-03-2010, 03:00 PM
two coaches said no. don't be a fool.

Mr. Pink
10-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Hey one coach flat out quit.

I'm sure Mike Mularkey is still upset over that decision.

NOT THE DUDE...
10-03-2010, 03:04 PM
two coaches said no. don't be a fool.

no, russ grimm said no, brian schottenheimer said no, john gruden no, mike shanahan no, bill cowher no, the d coordinator for the chargers said no.. thats 6..... WAKE UP! THIS TEAM IS MOVING. **** U RALPH!!!!!!!!

ParanoidAndroid
10-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Snubbed by a rookie? In the end..... who gives a rat's a** about that? We really should be building the D-line and O-lines before a QB anyway. Not even Peyton Manning could have saved this team today.

BertSquirtgum
10-03-2010, 03:07 PM
i don't care if they do move. that way i won't have to read your bull**** posts.

better days
10-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Ummm, I can think of a lot of other reasons. Like some people swearing we don't even need a real QB, and that drafting one is "too much of a crap shoot". The people who refuse to even remotely criticize the team when they've been so poorly managed for 10+ years, grasping to the idea that it's just been "bad luck". Oh, what about the people who continually show up to those games, despite how bad the product is, under this supposed threat that the team will move if they don't.

SHOW ME ONE POST THAT SAYS THE BILLS HAVE NOT WON IN THE LAST 10 YEARS BECAUSE OF BAD LUCK.

Most Bills fans go to the game because they enjoy the experience of being there WIN OR LOSE.

Nighthawk
10-03-2010, 03:14 PM
dude there was coach after coach saying they didnt want to come here... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Ok....give me a few moments...I'll wake up. But you need to get clue!

better days
10-03-2010, 03:15 PM
i don't care if they do move. that way i won't have to read your bull**** posts.

I think a better plan would be to put him on ignore than to have the Bills move.

better days
10-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Snubbed by a rookie? In the end..... who gives a rat's a** about that? We really should be building the D-line and O-lines before a QB anyway. Not even Peyton Manning could have saved this team today.

I am starting to think this way myself. If the Bills do draft a Franchise QB, they better keep him on the bench until the O-line is fixed.