PDA

View Full Version : What to Build On?

Turf
10-03-2010, 03:44 PM
How did we get this bad? I know defensive coordinator needs to be looked at for sure.
But realistically what players are here to build off of. We don't have a Kelly, Conlan, Smerlas. Who the hell is there? Maybe Evans who will be too old by the time we get good.

Spiller is the only guy that comes to mind and a good secondary. Maybe Wood. But is that it? How many freakin players do we really need?

Novacane
10-03-2010, 03:48 PM
How many freakin players do we really need?

The Bills won't be good for a long, long time if ever. By the time they are good again they probably won't be the Buffalo Bills.

Historian
10-03-2010, 04:33 PM
They're managed and coached by idiots.

No self respecting football man wants to come here.

Hence we get bums who are in over their head.

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 04:33 PM
I long for the 7-9 days.

Novacane
10-03-2010, 04:35 PM
They're managed and coached by idiots.

No self respecting football man wants to come here.

Hence we get bums who are in over their head.

You forgot owned by the chief idiot

YardRat
10-03-2010, 04:43 PM
I wasn't thrilled with Gailey's picks at some of the coaching spots initially, but accepted them enough to give them some time to prove themselves. At this point I have to agree with Hist...these guys are out of their element.

kingJofNYC
10-03-2010, 04:52 PM
It's not the coaching, I mean George Edwards was heading to Florida to coache Meyer's D. We just have no ****ing talent in the front 7, none that can play the 3-4 effectively anyway.

I'm sick of seeing Spencer ****ing Johnson, he blows. It should be Edwards/Troup/Williams, that's the only way we stop the run. And I know Troup is going through growing pains, but he might as well get the bulk of the playing at his future position.

ServoBillieves
10-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Let's see... Wood, Levitre, Nelson, Nelson, McIntyre, Stroud, Edwards, McGee, Byrd.

There's less than half of an entire unit to build on. Even Moorman played poorly.