PDA

View Full Version : Our Roster..

Buffalo Thriller
10-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Our roster just seems to have no talent... Aside from maybe CJ and Evans theres no real talent. We're just an eye sore to watch. I dont get mad anymore i just laugh.

I lol'd at Kelsay when he was in the backfield twice and just held his arms open failing to disrupt the play. WOOT 24M!

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Kelsay is a solid blue collar, lunch pail guy, bite your tongue :ill:

dannyek71
10-03-2010, 07:13 PM
How do you put CJ on that list. Sure he has potential, but other than one KO return, what has he done? Oh yea, average ~12 yards rushing/game.

McBFLO
10-03-2010, 07:53 PM
How do you put CJ on that list. Sure he has potential, but other than one KO return, what has he done? Oh yea, average ~12 yards rushing/game.
Well, if they'd actually put him on the field, he'd have more.

Prov401
10-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Talented players on the Bills roster: Moorman and Lindell. The end.

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Talented players on the Bills roster: Moorman and Lindell. The end.

Why do the fans always snub Garrison Sanborn? :ill:

Mr. Pink
10-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Why do the fans always snub Garrison Sanborn? :ill:

Hey!

I continuously count Sanborn on my list of guys who should be here when these threads are started!

RoscoeMagic
10-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey!

I continuously count Sanborn on my list of guys who should be here when these threads are started!

Only player to not make a mistake this year!

Ferrygoat
10-03-2010, 08:56 PM
He's done more than Evans this year, so if he's on the list, CJ deserves to be there

YardRat
10-03-2010, 09:03 PM
It's a great point.

How many of these guys could you see starting on other teams in the league? Pretty slim pickings.

Go through the starting lineup of the SB era rosters, and the findings would be completely different.

Ebenezer
10-03-2010, 10:13 PM
It's a great point.

How many of these guys could you see starting on other teams in the league?

And therein lies the problem. Not that there is no talent on this roster but that there is such limited talent it gets hard to judge who does have any. Do Wood and Levitre suck or are they ineffective because the Ts are crap? Does Poz have any talent or is the rest of the front seven a sieve and he is the only one that can tackle?

And sorry, but I need to give a shout out to Kyle Williams. The guy has talent and comes to play every down. I truly hope he gets a shot with a real team someday.

Oaf
10-03-2010, 10:41 PM
And therein lies the problem. Not that there is no talent on this roster but that there is such limited talent it gets hard to judge who does have any. Do Wood and Levitre suck or are they ineffective because the Ts are crap? Does Poz have any talent or is the rest of the front seven a sieve and he is the only one that can tackle?

And sorry, but I need to give a shout out to Kyle Williams. The guy has talent and comes to play every down. I truly hope he gets a shot with a real team someday.
Poz definitely sucks.

billz83
10-04-2010, 01:58 AM
This roster has VERY VERY few talented players..the majority of these guys wouldnt even MAKE another team and most would be backups and im talkin bout 3rd stringers..the chris kelsay extension was SUCH a bad move it literally united ALL bills fans regardless of whether they were the realistic fans or the koolaid drinkin fans..and yet sumhow the FO did it..incompetence running crazy!!! nix and the rest are definitely bi polar or suttin they cut captain checkdown then give kelsay, onna the WORST players consistently on this team, a 4 year extension?!?! The bills stay true they will be dayumed if they have a buncha pro bowl players..wilson will make sure of that..

ChristopherWalken
10-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Yeah, but nobody can run their mouth and jump on pile like Whitner. That's raw talent you just can't teach.

dannyek71
10-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Well, if they'd actually put him on the field, he'd have more.

If he were really that good/productive don't you think he'd be seeing it?

El Guapo
10-05-2010, 12:47 PM

Completely agree. Some of these players could be good. There are very few positions that stand alone. QB decisions, corners in man coverage and the like you can evaluate by themselves. Other positions are dependent on each other. What would Poz look like in New England? Evans in Indy? How good would Whitner be with a good defense around him?

Buffalo Thriller
10-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Whitner likes to tackle guys when he can see their last name..

Jan Reimers
10-05-2010, 01:08 PM
We have more talent than just CJ and Evans. Not necessarily Pro Bowlers, but NFL caliber players.

CJ's running mates, Jackson and Lynch, come immediately to mind, as do Poz, McGhee, Florence, Hangartner, D.Edwards, Wood, Levitre, Byrd, and a number of other young players - Bell, S. Nelson, McKelvin, and several members of this year's draft class - who are still too new to judge.

Granted, not enough talent, but still some good players.

We're all frustrated, but these bombastic statements concerning how terrible we are simply miss the mark.